PDA

View Full Version : interestings News from Lacroy concerning NPA and TE

stuttgart-man
08-12-2008, 06:17 AM
I`ve contact LaCroy concerning the chemistry of NPA and TE and have get a surpriced answer!

Both NPA and TE contains three secret pheromones each!

I`ve contact LaCroy with following words:

IŽm using "New pheromones additive for men" (NPA) and "The Edge for men" (TE)

for about three years with good success!
However I have the impression that NPA works better than TE and the most

people in the love-scent-forum do say too that NPA is more effective than TE! But the moderators of love-scent do

often repeat that NPA and TE contains definitively both androstenone and a secret pheromone which is the same in

both! Only the concentration is in NPA 5times higher than in TE! And so the question: Do NPA and TE have the exact

same chemistry?
I have another question too: The homepage of love-scent says that the ratio between androstenone

and the secret incredient is 50:50! Is this correct?
Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english (IŽm

from Germany)

The answer was:

Thanks for your email and a pleasure to

reply to you.

You are correct in thinking that these 2 products have the same chemistry. And yes,

Androstenone does comprise 50% of the formulation, the other 50% comprise 3 other “secret”

pheromones. The reason we do not disclose this info is that there are just too many copy cats out there that would

say they use the same formulation as us, and would not – that’s why we would prefer to keep this a

secret!

So, the NPA is more popular, as people can create their own strength (concentration) when mixed to

cologne/ perfume.

Kind Regards

Daryn

laCroy

idesign
08-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Good info SM. Pendragon, did

you see this?

Pendragon
08-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Thats interesting! It's been

rumored for awhile that there were secret ingredients in those. I wouldn't have guessed they were 50% of the mix

though.

I found a website recently that said IMPI contained a secret ingredient referred to as EST-11. The first

thing to come to mind with that name was Estratetraenol.

Guy101
08-12-2008, 11:42 PM
Thank you for letting us know.

Pagodeiro
08-13-2008, 08:02 AM
Pendragon..
Unfortunately my

recently ordered bottle or Impi was broken in the envelope :sad:
but damn i liked the smell of it !!
As i´m doing

some testin on Est at the moment ..i must say it has nearly the same effect on me like Est mixed with my favourite

perfume by Serge Lutens...

Stuttgart-man .... you´re doing great..

Pago

Guy101
08-13-2008, 11:47 PM
I think that the other 03 secret

pheromones have something to do with the mood uplifting in women & they make them happy & willing to talk.

DrSmellThis
08-14-2008, 12:08 AM
Daryn is the Man. You're

getting it from the horses mouth. I met Daryn, and he seemed like a good guy. I'd tend to go with what he says,

even though it's a little mysterious.

That really helps explain why some people have been able to add extra

-none after maxing out on Edge/NPA; and why other -none products work somewhat differently.

That also makes me

suspect A1 is probably one of the ingredients, just given all the chatter about it over the years.

stuttgart-man
08-14-2008, 09:35 AM
would spend a lot of money

to know what are the secret ingeredients of NPA and TE!

A1 is possible! This would explain why the three

ingredients keep in secret (A1 is patented)! But what could be the two remaining incredients? I believe Nol and Rone

are unlikely! Both would buffer the heavy sexual effects!

Pendragon
08-14-2008, 11:09 AM
I think

that the other 03 secret pheromones have something to do with the mood uplifting in women & they make them happy &

willing to talk.

I'm sure its likely that the secret ingredients are not secret in the sense that

they're unknown. They're just "secret" because we don't know what they are. :frustrate

DrSmellThis
08-14-2008, 09:03 PM
The other remaining confusion

has to do with women's Edge/NPA, which supposedly has an extra pheromone compared to the men's formulation.

Is

that or is that not the case?

So then, does that mean the men's formula has 4 pheromones total; and the women's

five??

idesign
08-14-2008, 09:22 PM
I would speculate that the

womens' version tilted toward more -nol and the mens' toward -rone as secondary ingredients. Other

"micro-ingredients" are up for grabs, and a more experienced Mone chemist than I could offer ideas.

I would agree

with Doc that A1 is probably there, in TE but not NPA. In addition to the dilution of TE there seems to be another,

effectual difference.

Which makes me wonder why I can use A7 with impunity (more -none/ml than NPA) and I

cannot wear even a drop of NPA? The addition of -rone to A7 should theoretically not make that difference, and they

claim no "secrets".

Makes life interesting.

terry0400-40
08-15-2008, 01:55 AM
I

would speculate that the womens' version tilted toward more -nol and the mens' toward -rone as secondary

ingredients. Other "micro-ingredients" are up for grabs, and a more experienced Mone chemist than I could offer

ideas.

I would agree with Doc that A1 is probably there, in TE but not NPA. In addition to the dilution of TE

there seems to be another, effectual difference.

Which makes me wonder why I can use A7 with impunity (more

-none/ml than NPA) and I cannot wear even a drop of NPA? The addition of -rone to A7 should theoretically not make

that difference, and they claim no "secrets".

Makes life interesting.I didn't know that you

could not use NPA Greg !
I suppose it just goes to show that all Androstenone prods are not

created equal in their molecular construction ?
I would not think that all the lab techs

have the exact same shared universal formula for their aNONE.Therefore there is aNONE and

aNONE and on it goes.

I would presume that you also would not be

using TE as well as NPA.

Or then again maby Alpha 7 is as stated

just aNONE with a splash of aRONE,,, ??

And it just may be a part

of the 50% secret ingredients in the NPA formulation that is not compatable with you. :confused:

Whatever...
So glad to see that you can use Alpha 7, So ur not missing out

on so much heat,te he. :rofl:

idesign
08-17-2008, 07:17 AM
Yep, I can wear A7 with no

problems, but always buffered and covered. To be fair to NPA I should give it another run, since my only trial was

early on. I ODed so badly on one drop though, that I hate to go back there. I did use SoE/TE quite successfully

though.

Now that Pheros is ready I'll be placing an order for that and some LT and WAGG. What do

you think of an NPA+WAGG+A1 mix? Maybe 1:2:2 or 1:3:1?

terry0400-40
08-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Yep,

I can wear A7 with no problems, but always buffered and covered. To be fair to NPA I should give it another run,

since my only trial was early on. I ODed so badly on one drop though, that I hate to go back there. I did use SoE/TE

quite successfully though.

Now that Pheros is ready I'll be placing an order for that and some LT

and WAGG. What do you think of an NPA+WAGG+A1 mix? Maybe 1:2:2 or 1:3:1?Sounds awesome man,

My first ever WAGG is in the mail at this moment,
I have used NPA+SOE+IFM with sucess, I can

remember that the reactions from NPA and SOE used to be amazing, especially at the supermarket with so many starry

eyed women and girls following me around and crowding me at the magazine stand, ha ha yes NPA can be a real naughty

boy at times.

A man can still get into a mess of woman trouble with Alpha 7 and Scent of

Eros as this one will draw them out of their comfort zones, and give them that familiar itch, Ive had some good

consistant results with this combo amoungst the Asian girls, but usually the best after a couple of hours when the

Androstenone drop has faded a little.

Im really talking to the unconverted here now re

above, as i know that you also have had your share of A7 + SOE + A1 hits as one of your favourite standard mixes,

yeah a gentlemans stealth mix for sure.....

DssMaster
10-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Sounds awesome man, My first ever WAGG is in the mail at this

moment,
I have used NPA+SOE+IFM with sucess, I can remember that the reactions from NPA and

SOE used to be amazing, especially at the supermarket with so many starry eyed women and girls following me around

and crowding me at the magazine stand, ha ha yes NPA can be a real naughty boy at times.

Terry, what were you actually refering to in your successful mix, SOE/m scented in the roll-on bottle and NPA/m?

:type:

And what has been your best application mix of SOE and NPA/m?

terry0400-40
10-25-2008, 12:06 AM
Terry, what were you actually refering to in your successful mix, SOE/m scented in the

roll-on bottle and NPA/m? :type:

And what has been your best application mix of SOE and

NPA/m?The successful mix contained unscented Rollon SOE/m Unscented +

NPA/m

My average best application amounts for NPA and SOE is about

20" or 30" SOE and 1 or 2 drops NPA spread all around my neck. :thumbsup:

darkpoet3113
10-27-2008, 05:28 AM
Dank für die Info

Stuttgart-Mann.
I like that cover Idesign that might work for me. I also used TE/SOE combo for a bit, i thought

it worked o.k... but wasn't spicy enough for me.. i'm a big aRone fan.. i think A7 and Soe combo might work well

for me?

Question? does any one of you, know the ratios in the WAGG-N... how much aNone.... is in this formula?

cheers,
Joe