PDA

View Full Version : Using mones on yourself

elektrobank
08-11-2008, 01:17 PM
When I

first started wearing these products, I noticed that some actually made me more social, mainly SOE. The first time I

wore it, I was walking home and approached over 10 different girls on the street. I just felt really confident and

talkative and felt like talking to every girl I walked by. Since then I generally rub a bit under my nose before I

go out. I tried a few others, but SEO seemed to have the best reaction. It definitely doesn't work 100% of the

time, but the times it does, I am noticeably more social. Does anyone else use any products on themselves? If so,

what are the best products for that and what's the best way to apply them? I wanted to try liquid trust next,

because I've read about people using Oxytocin in nasal spray form on themselves to try and reduce their shyness, so

I was gonna try and spray some LT under my nose. Is the dose of Oxy in that spray strong enough?

Mtnjim
08-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Sadly, the "self effects" tend to

wear off as you get used to them.:blink:

idesign
08-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Sadly, the

"self effects" tend to wear off as you get used to them.:blink:

I've found that to be true also. I've

not tried LT but it'll be in my next order.

stuttgart-man
08-12-2008, 06:28 AM
When I first started wearing these products, I noticed that some actually made me more

social, mainly SOE. The first time I wore it, I was walking home and approached over 10 different girls on the

street. I just felt really confident and talkative and felt like talking to every girl I walked by. Since then I

generally rub a bit under my nose before I go out. I tried a few others, but SEO seemed to have the best reaction.

It definitely doesn't work 100% of the time, but the times it does, I am noticeably more social. Does anyone else

use any products on themselves? If so, what are the best products for that and what's the best way to apply them? I

wanted to try liquid trust next, because I've read about people using Oxytocin in nasal spray form on themselves to

try and reduce their shyness, so I was gonna try and spray some LT under my nose. Is the dose of Oxy in that spray

strong enough?

How many SoE do you have applied?

Pagodeiro
08-13-2008, 08:10 AM
I´ve read an article today

about a new study on oxytocin on gmx news
there was mentioned that oxitocin minimizes social fears when sniffed

in...
don´t know about the amounts they used..
this was a new study .... can´t find the source... :(
When

applied in high doses LT gives me an really upbeat mood ..... and yes it makes me more relaxed.... :box:
Pago

koolking1
08-14-2008, 01:04 PM
I used to get a bit

aggresive in my driving while wearing none based products but eventually got used to it and it doesn't happen

anymore.

Pagodeiro
08-14-2008, 06:49 PM
koolking 1

Huuchh that´s

exactly what happened to me when started using moanes again last year....
i applyed several sprays of TE and damn

i drove my car too fast and very risky... and i was agressive like hell...
took 4 weeks until i became used to the

self effects...

Pago

stuttgart-man
08-15-2008, 01:41 AM
Police control nowadays

and in future:

nowadays: "have you consume alcoholic dinks today?"

in future: "have you used androstenone

today?" :rofl:

Tester123
11-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Wouldn't it follow that a

woman who was exposed to mones constantly would also end up becoming immune to their effects? If so, maybe it makes

sense to mix it up every once in a while. What does everyone

think?

Rbt
11-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Wouldn't it

follow that a woman who was exposed to mones constantly would also end up becoming immune to their effects? If so,

maybe it makes sense to mix it up every once in a while. What does everyone think?

This has been brought

up before a number of times. It has been suggested that you take some time off when using pheromone products (not

use them at all for a few days), and/or to rotate through a variety of different products that may have varying

mixes/contents. Also vary the amount of each product you use, perhaps applying a very light amount one time and a

heavier amount the next time. If you are targeting a specific female remember too that at certain times of the month

they will react differently to some pheromones, sometimes negatively (say with androstenone). It could be wise to

rotate out of the -none heavy products during that time and up the A-1 products (as an example).