PDA

View Full Version : New TE bottle design = :(

Fuse
08-08-2008, 05:02 PM
I haven't

purchased TE is quite some time, so I'm not sure how new this bottle design is. But I hate it. I like to dab TE (so

that I can use it with other -none products without the threat of an od). This is no longer possible with the new

silver bottle. I hope Lacroy goes back to the old design someday. On a positive note, I'd like to thank Love-Scent

for the speedy shipping as usual :)

lifetransform
08-11-2008, 01:20 PM
what happened to the

new bottles? can the caps still be removed?

CapCor1
08-11-2008, 02:36 PM
You can google LaCroy Chemicals

and go to their website to see the new bottle. It does look a lot different (it's not a clear bottle anymore) and

it looks like it can't be unscrewed anymore.

It does look nice. But if Lacroy made it so that users can't

remove the top, I hope they at least reduced the amount in each spray.

idesign
08-11-2008, 04:34 PM
I agree with Fuse, I like to dab

everything. Don't know what the new bottle is like, but you can always pry the top off if necessary and decant

into a dropper bottle. I did that with NPA and A7, works great.

Oceanborn
08-13-2008, 02:34 AM
I was wondering how does -none

"Gives you the Edge in business and sales." as quoted on their website. lol...

belgareth
08-13-2008, 04:53 AM
Personally, I don't think

-none gives you the edge as much as other products do. But I am somewat high energy, aloof and aggressive so -none,

in any quantity, is off limits to me. Your results will probably vary from my own.

On the other hand, I do

credit pheromone use with helping me grow my small business as fast as it has grown. I started this business a few

months before I joined the forum. I am a computer geek, not a salesman. In the past I have failed miserably at

sales. Since adding mones and making a few personality changes my sales have been tremendous. People are more

willing to listen and to trust me. I am more easily accepted walking into an office cold. It did take some trial and

error (mostly error) before I got it right though.

lifetransform
08-13-2008, 11:16 PM
You

can google LaCroy Chemicals and go to their website to see the new bottle. It does look a lot different (it's not

a clear bottle anymore) and it looks like it can't be unscrewed anymore.

It does look nice. But if Lacroy made

it so that users can't remove the top, I hope they at least reduced the amount in each spray.

yeah,

those new bottles look like those one-piece airtight kinds, i think it'll be tricky to pry the cap off. im still

unsuccessful in taking off the cap on regular colognes too lol