PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Question

Pagodeiro
08-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Well
as i like to

use moanes in high doses and i play a try and error game ... :POKE:
sometimes i noticed that the people around me

... in a circle of 3 or more meters ... show moanes influenced behaviour ...
With SOE .... better mood and singing

.... they enjoy themselves more...
with none products like PI the girls tend to be turned on .... lots of hair

twirling and foot whipping and so on....
this all in a non smokers music bar.... or my favourite italian coffe

bar..
other places too.... but not my usual testing ground...
Now whats occured in my mind.....
would

it be possible to put the whole bar in good mood by dispensing nol in the air and give them a little high?
like the

one i always have when i apply my usual 20 inches on the forearms ... it always makes me sing...
hey wouldnt it

make a good party in the club..hehe\o/
and ... would this be legal.... ????
what do you guys think about it ?

Pago

Pendragon
08-09-2008, 06:09 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if

some department stores haven't done something similar in the past or doing it now. Put something in the ventilation

system that might make people more relaxed and likely to buy things.

As far as legal...don't know. You could

always go with the Richard Nixon philosophy though. "Anything is legal till you get caught" :lol:

belgareth
08-09-2008, 06:52 AM
There is a thread about putting

mones in ventilation systems from 4-5 year ago. It was based on a newspaper article but I don't remember the

details. You can probably find it if you look

stuttgart-man
08-09-2008, 06:54 AM
Unless it is forbidden by

law it should be allowed! But to befog a entire club could used a complete bottle of SoE, Chikara, NPA.....

But

this principle is already applied in other situations. Reminder are sprayed with None which leads to that debitors

are paying their bills more often and faster! Some stores spray pheromones (androstenol?) in the air to induce

people to buy products!

Pagodeiro
08-09-2008, 07:50 AM
I asked because i know about

putting some some vanilla into the air of stores ... in order to increase sales...
Jap i know about the reminder

story .... that they are sprayed with none ... correct me if i´m wrong .... which indeed has an noteable effect..

I did the search for the old threads and there are suggestions to use a ventilator
or maybe make some

candeles...:whip:
Well i don´t know if anyone here has already had some weird ideas like me...
I know that a good

smell in a store increases the sales.... it´s all about the atmosphere in there..
i thought about putting some

moanes in the air of my favourite place ... maybe it could increase the number of girls in there:drunk:
hey would

become the coolest bar around... people in a very good mood and loads of women because of all the nice smell

inside..

Pago

stuttgart-man
08-09-2008, 08:21 AM
I

asked because i know about putting some some vanilla into the air of stores ... in order to increase sales...
Jap

i know about the reminder story .... that they are sprayed with none ... correct me if i´m wrong .... which indeed

has an noteable effect..
I did the search for the old threads and there are suggestions to use a ventilator
or

maybe make some candeles...:whip:
Well i don´t know if anyone here has already had some weird ideas like me...
I

know that a good smell in a store increases the sales.... it´s all about the atmosphere in there..
i thought about

putting some moanes in the air of my favourite place ... maybe it could increase the number of girls in

there:drunk:
hey would become the coolest bar around... people in a very good mood and loads of women because of

all the nice smell inside..

Pago

Then I suggest to put None in the air condition! This not only

draw the women around the club/bur insight it furtermore all men will be run away (*)and so you will have all women

for you exclusively! :D

And then you will feel you like James Hatfield of Metallica who is lethered by twenty

women under the shower :lovestruc

(*) A study has shown that telefone-boxes applied with None attract

women!
Whereas women phone more often and longer in these phone-boxes, men avoid these ones!

Pagodeiro
08-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Wow... i think i should take

some none stuff with me this evening and make my italian music bar a phone-box:rofl:
Ohh the women will pull out

their mobile phones and force me to call them....
combined with a little nol they would become even a little more

chattier....
Need to talk to the owner of the bar this evening....
i´ve already told him that i have an idea how

to increase the ratio of women in his bar .. it´s good anyway (the ratio of women) ... but could become heaven

there...

Pago

Pendragon
08-09-2008, 01:58 PM
I did

the search for the old threads and there are suggestions to use a ventilator
or maybe make some

candeles...

There's a great idea if anyone is into candle making. Put some mones into the candle wax.

Make scented candles with something like TE, or Chikara in the mix.

Rbt
08-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Using a small fan-driven room

freshener/deoderizer unit especially with oil-based pheromone mixes has been done, and the reports I've heard say

it was quite successful.

Oust used to make one but they have been discontinued. Something similar is probably

available. Good for use in an apartrment or home, or perhaps a small business/office environment.

Pagodeiro
08-13-2008, 07:56 AM
Sounds good Rbt.....

i´ll

google for it.... let´s see what´s available ..

Pago

Pagodeiro
08-17-2008, 02:04 PM
found a nice fan on

"enfleurage" interent store for 65 bucks...
Pago

Tester123
11-09-2008, 07:04 PM
The air freshener fan has

definitely been done, though in a different way than you might expect. I have cats and have used synthetic feline

facial pheromones to introduce cats to each other and make them comfortable. This is using a product called

Feliway, and cat people are very familiar with how well this works. There's no reason why you couldn't make your

own for humans.

http://catfaeries.com/feliway.html
________

Pendragon
11-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Another idea might be along

the idea of the Glade Plug-in's air freshner. It appears that it heats a cartridge with a gel/wax substance in it

to freshen the room. They even have on with a small electric fan attachment. An interesting idea might be to

"reverse engineer" their cartridges and fill it with an oil or gel based mone.