PDA

View Full Version : mixing question: couldn't find answer in phero library. plus NPA vs A7

neiltrain2
08-08-2008, 04:24 AM
hi guys,

about to undertake some "research" - having been unsure whether

to stick to my tried and trusted NPA or give the new A7 a go, i've decided to buy both and finally work out which

is best. all hits will of course be reported:)

Now, i tend to mix EVERYTHING with APC because it's also served

me well in the past.

However, other than using a bottle to mix i'm a little unsure about the following:

can

i apply NPA/A7 THEN put APC over the top, on the same skin area? i really don't recall how i used to do this

during the "golden years" of 2002-2004. all i know was that whatever it was, it worked.

i tend to apply behind

the ears. always worked in the past. if i put on NPA/A7 first, then APC, will the NPA/A7 still be effective? is

it best to apply one after the other so they are both wet and will mix on my skin, or wait until one dries?

sorry for the silly question. i should know this by now but really can't remember what i used to do and haven't

found any info on the forum or in the phero library.

any advice welcome!!!

neil

p.s. was reading some

old threads i wrote (going back to 2004). all i can say is .... ouch. i was a nutter and a complete

tw@t and apologize to anyone who had to put up with my insane ramblings in those days....

belgareth
08-08-2008, 04:48 AM
When I apply pheromones with an

oil based cover I believe it slows down dispersal and causes the mones to hang around longer. In my case I apply the

mones, spread them around then apply the cover on the same spot and spread them around the same way. My preferred

application point is on my forearms, which seems to work well for me.

neiltrain2
08-08-2008, 05:07 AM
sooooo..... and using NPA

as the example......

if i apply NPA first, spread it around, i can THEN apply the APC to the same spot?:

thereby ensuring a pleasant scent but not taking away the power of the NPA?

thanks.

belgareth
08-08-2008, 05:54 AM
I personally can't use NPA

because of the high, unbuffered -none content so would have suggested TE instead or even A7. However, yes. You

should see no lessening of effectiveness of the NPA, and no less likelihood of OD, as well. Start small and work

your way up. The stuff is potent.

neiltrain2
08-08-2008, 06:46 AM
thanks! i'm pretty

experienced with NPA, i find it hard to OD to be honest, i'm just not an alpha male and it's always worked for

me.

i've bought some A7 as well this time, but will always use NPA simply because i've had some amazing hits

with it in the past. I find that a cover of APC or PPA means i'm actually complimented on my smell: nobody seems

too put off by the NPA. Only person ever told me i smelled crap was my wife when i first met her...... and

obviously it didn't put her off THAT much:)

belgareth
08-08-2008, 08:38 AM
For me, NPA and even TE have

been a serious OD risk. A7 has been ok in small amounts as an additive to other products. It's probably in part

because I am pretty self confident, some would say arrogant, most of the time.

Sometimes I wonder about the

advice we give people regarding mones. Is it our attitude that most impacts the mones we should wear or is it our

age and our natural mone production? More and more I am begining to believe age has less to do with it and attitude

has a lot more.

stuttgart-man
08-08-2008, 09:28 AM
For me, NPA and even TE have been a serious OD risk. A7 has been ok in small amounts as an

additive to other products. It's probably in part because I am pretty self confident, some would say arrogant, most

of the time.

Sometimes I wonder about the advice we give people regarding mones. Is it our attitude that most

impacts the mones we should wear or is it our age and our natural mone production? More and more I am begining to

believe age has less to do with it and attitude has a lot more.

Yes! I must definitively agree you! I

believe that the main reason that young people can not wear much None is that the younger ones appears often as more

aggressive and dominant than older people and if they apply None, they appears often as too aggressive and too

dominant and so leads quickly to OD!

And I believe too, that the amount of body-own-emitted pheromones is very

small to the averaged amount of the applying mones! This I belive 1. because most people do wash himself often and

so body-own-pheromones are washing away! 2. When frequently washing you do not stink even you have apply no

fragrance (None do stink even in low quantities)! So the body-own-pheromones should not have a major influence when

applying mones!

But if older men have None-attributes (aggressivity, dominance) then None can lead to OD very

quickly too!

Futhermore I think that people who appears as very softy, peaceful or unmusculin can bath in None

withot any risk of OD!

neiltrain2
08-08-2008, 10:42 AM
i dunno.

there's cocky

and arrogant - like i am - and there's half-man/half-animal like.

i mix my arrogance with a "soft" side - i

don't think that these two are incompatible.

i'm simply very self-confident around women and can wear a bucket

of NPA with no ill-effects. It's the "macho" image that i believe mixes badly with NPA. too much testosterone as

they say.....

arrogance i would say has nothing to do with it, if it has a feminine side, hope this makes

sense, it does to me....