PDA

View Full Version : Estratetraenol ---my first tests

Pagodeiro
08-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Well i received my last order past week and this time i´d ordered a single bottle of EST to find out what it

can do for me.
As reported in former posts seems EST to be the conterpart to A1 and should also have effects on

women... but subtle ones.

I have the 10mg bottle from the kit supplies and it has no special smell for me.
To

start i thought about 1 drop ... not to overdose it .. if it´s possible...... and so i did .
Went to the gym

yesterday with a nice social mix of 20cm SOE on the right arm and one drop of EST on the left arm combined with half

a Chikara gel pack and one drop A7 on my neck..
Everything covered with a nice bergamotte perfume.

I´d get

mass respect from the other guys in the gym and it makes them more talkaktive.
Women tended to train close to me

but this has to mean nothing ..... because i´ve trained the belly muscels and the back and they are always

there.

So far so good ... when i went out at night for clubbing i applied another drop of EST (damn it smells

good with perfume) and two drops PI behind my ears ....all spiced up with 3 drops of A1
( brings nothing for

discos ) and 20 inch of SOE .
My friends seemed more happy to see me than usual to see me .... but this can also be

because of the SOE .... have to keep my eye on it...
made out with a ex girlfriend a so was no more testing...

Pago

stuttgart-man
08-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Well i received my last order past week and this time i´d ordered a single bottle of EST to

find out what it can do for me.
As reported in former posts seems EST to be the conterpart to A1 and should also

have effects on women... but subtle ones.

I have the 10mg bottle from the kit supplies and it has no special

smell for me.
To start i thought about 1 drop ... not to overdose it .. if it´s possible...... and so i did .

Went to the gym yesterday with a nice social mix of 20cm SOE on the right arm and one drop of EST on the left arm

combined with half a Chikara gel pack and one drop A7 on my neck..
Everything covered with a nice bergamotte

perfume.

I´d get mass respect from the other guys in the gym and it makes them more talkaktive.
Women tended

to train close to me but this has to mean nothing ..... because i´ve trained the belly muscels and the back and they

are always there.

So far so good ... when i went out at night for clubbing i applied another drop of EST (damn

it smells good with perfume) and two drops PI behind my ears ....all spiced up with 3 drops of A1
( brings nothing

for discos ) and 20 inch of SOE .
My friends seemed more happy to see me than usual to see me .... but this can

also be because of the SOE .... have to keep my eye on it...
made out with a ex girlfriend a so was no more

testing...

Pago

Hi Pago,

I´m so sorry, but I believe I can not keep the appointment on sunday

with you (beer)! Tomorrow I´m invited for a party near Frankfurt and the driver is known to drinking much (I self do

not know the way)! So I think we will drive back in late sunday when the driver is sober :blink: !

But if you

tell me your adrress I will send you my half-filled bottle of LT, because I have never seen any results by it! So

you can report me if you see results and I know if the LT was only of a bad charge or LT generally do not work for

me!

Wish you much fun in Stuttgart on sunday!

S-M

Pagodeiro
08-08-2008, 11:52 AM
No problem Stuttgart-man
the

beer is stored well in the cellar... :cheers:
i had good results with LT in very high doses --10 sprays--- and only

in the reported time window... 30 min..

i did a test of est on wednesday but i want to figure out if it was

because of my mix or a result of Est....

will do so tomorrow at the gym...

Pago

Pagodeiro
08-13-2008, 08:27 AM
Well Est works great on women

to attract men..... a female friend went out with me this weekend and i told her about all the peromone stuff ...

she´s not the type of girl which could be called a men´s target..
but she received unusual attention from several

guys in the place we went ..

Back to the tests on me...
First .. now i´m sure .. it makes me sniff my forearm

where i apply it usually and each coverscent i use smells unusually good...
Est seems to minimize the effects of

A1 when used together... don´t know how ... but i had the impression that A1 didn´t work the usual way when combined

with Est.
Maybe that´s why i thought first that A1 doesnt work for me in discos..
Little people there in the gym

yesterday but all men friendly to me .... greetings and so .... (1 drop Est on left arm) 1 gel pack C7
i hate the

usual "outalpha" behaviour.....

Well i try to win over the guys to get the girls.... hehe... like mystery said

...sarge guys and you´ll get the girls..

Pago

stuttgart-man
08-13-2008, 09:36 AM
Est seems to minimize the effects of A1 when used together... don´t know how ... but i

had the impression that A1 didn´t work the usual way when combined with Est.

Pago

Any month ago, I

have ordered a scentless mone-product named Aurador! I was a little bit sad, because it has shown nearly no results!

After I have read you post I believe I know why it has not worked! Aurador contains A1 AND Est!

But I have had

the impression that it makes the else for me only averaged working AE a little bit more effective when using

together!

stuttgart-man
08-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Well Est works great on women to attract men..... a female friend went out with me this

weekend and i told her about all the peromone stuff ... she´s not the type of girl which could be called a

men´s target..
but she received unusual attention from several guys in the place we went ..

Back to the

tests on me...
First .. now i´m sure .. it makes me sniff my forearm where i apply it usually and each

coverscent i use smells unusually good...
Est seems to minimize the effects of A1 when used together... don´t

know how ... but i had the impression that A1 didn´t work the usual way when combined with Est.
Maybe

that´s why i thought first that A1 doesnt work for me in discos..
Little people there in the gym yesterday

but all men friendly to me .... greetings and so .... (1 drop Est on left arm) 1 gel pack C7
i hate the usual

"outalpha" behaviour.....

Well i try to win over the guys to get the girls.... hehe... like mystery said

...sarge guys and you´ll get the girls..

Pago

have you ever tried Pheromax/man? I ask because

this contains A1 too! It has never worked for me as long I wear it with fragrance in clubs! But curiously since I

use a full spray of my forearm of PM without a cover!!!, many women (not in clubs - women who already know me)

behave other than else (at most positively for example more eye-contact and a shorter body-distance). Most

people report that PM stinks awful and should be covered, but with me it works (not great but often good)!

Do

you notice the effect of A1 in Pheromax?

Pagodeiro
08-13-2008, 12:24 PM
Servus

Have never tryed the

Pheromax ...
i thought it would be better to use other products ... because it´s said to have 3mg None and 2mg nol

in....
other like Soe or TE or PI ..... hmm
the none could be the reason for the odor and the eye contact...

shorter body distance .... sounds very good .... :wub:
is this effect reproduceable with other products or is it

special for this product... i mean pulls it the girls to you... hehe
never heard about this "aurador" what is it

like ?

Pago

stuttgart-man
08-13-2008, 04:12 PM
Tach Pago,

Have never tryed the Pheromax ...
i thought it would be better to use other products

... because it´s said to have 3mg None and 2mg nol in....
other like Soe or TE or PI .....

I

would not buy Pheromax again because the hits are to few in relation to the relatively high price! I´ve bought

it because it contains A1 and was pry what would be happend! But after the first apllications I was a little bit

disappointed because the big hits were missing :sad:

hmm
the none could be the

reason for the odor and the eye contact...
shorter body distance .... sounds very good .... :wub:
is this effect

reproduceable with other products or is it special for this product... i mean pulls it the girls to you...

hehe

yes, for me all products with a high amount of None gives me this effect of a short body distance

and increased eye-contact by women especially with NPA and TE! But other than with Pheromax (with which I have had

only good results in daily situations) NPA and TE have gave me these short-distance-effects in clubs (until now, I

have never applied NPA for social situations)!
But when applying Pheromax most women (about 60%) behave like

when I do not apply it and so it makes no different with these women!
About 30% shown the bahave mentioned above

(short distance, increased eye-contact....) and about 10% behave negative (more distance, shortspoken...)

never heard about this "aurador" what is it like ?

You will find it

easily on german website, but (at least for me) it is not worth to buy it - it gave me nearly no results besides it

makes the AE a little bit more effective! Aurador comes in three versions: Aurador male (contains much A1 and less

Estra), Aurador business (contains A1 and Estra in the same amount) and Aurador women (contains less A1 and much

Estra)

Hope I could help you:)

stuttgart-man
08-13-2008, 04:27 PM
Have forget...

it´s said to have 3mg None and 2mg nol in....

this was the old

version! The new one contains A1, but do not ask me about the exact formula! The homepage of Pheromax is full with

inconsistencies about the relation of this formula! When going to the Pheromax-homepage you can decide between the

german and the english written side! The english sides states other amounts of the single pheromones (None, Nol, A1)

than the german one!

Pagodeiro
08-17-2008, 01:36 PM
Pheromax.. what should we

think about it ???
well... been in the Gym yesterday and did another test drive.
this time i applied half an gel

pack Chikara and 1/3 drop Est and two drops TE
and 10 inches of Soe
i think i´m going to find the sweet spot in

using Est ( after serious overdosing by incident on thursday night :frustrate)
no reports about this .. i was happy

when the effects wear off....
it was little action in the Gym ... however the trainers were very friendly and

talkactive
Est seems to minimize the effects of None on stuffers who usually hate the presence of high none

doses.. ( don´t know why but they seem to be more sensitive to None like normal folks )

Pago