PDA

View Full Version : Question for None-smelling folks

stuttgart-man
08-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Hi everybody!

I have a question for all people, who can smell None!

I know that None is much more stabe

than other pheromones and fragrances when applying on skin!

But how is it when applying the mones/fragrance on

clothings? Is None on clothes more stable than other mones/fragrances on clothings too?

And so, if you apply a

None-product with fragrance, do the mixture begins to stink after several days/washings because the fragrance is

already decomposed and the None is still active?

Thanks!

idesign
08-17-2008, 07:27 AM
I've read here that None does

persist on clothing, even after washing. There was a member here, can't remember his name but he posted a lot, who

said that washing in very hot water worked very well.

koolking1
08-17-2008, 12:02 PM
dry cleaning is the most

effective way.

stuttgart-man
08-18-2008, 11:15 AM
thank you idesign and

koolking for replying!

do the None which is created by your body (not by phero-product) and absorbed by clothes

do last for a long time too? and so if you are sweat very much the None is dectectable for a long time even after

several washings? Or is there a difference between syntetic and natural pheromones?

Sorry for asking so many

things ;)

Rbt
08-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Somewhere I recall some posts that

mentioned using a washing product like OxyClean or the like to help kill androstenone buildup on cloth.

I've

never noticed a buildup problem myself, but then again I don't use much androstenone to start with and it's

usually in smallish doses, plus being an old fart I can supposedly get away with using more of it. (I rarely wear

androstenone products more than two days in a row. Like to vary products between pheromone products, non-pheromone

products, and no product/cologne at all.)