PDA

View Full Version : First Experiment

sparechange005
08-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Very rarely

does someone have an opportunity to experiment like this, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I was intrigued by

the Liquid Trust product, but I can't get a decent answer as to just how much oxytocin is in it, especially from

the manufacturers (proprietary info). So I thought about it... hey, I'm a medical professional (RN) with access to

oxytocin (10 units/ml)... Hmmmm....... Why don't I try a little experimentation?

I picked up an atomizer from

my local Sephora ($9, and they'll fill it with any cologne you like that they carry for free), put in the full 10

units of oxytocin, I have a few test subjects in mind that don't know me very well, outside of the occasional

'hi, bye' in the hall, and I'm curious as to how it would work in an upcoming interview I have. I'm willing to

bet that the oxytocin I'm using is of a significantly higher concentration than that of Liquid Trust, so I'm

pretty interested in what happens. I'll update when I have more data.

If anyone has any questions, feel free

to ask. :type:

Pendragon
08-02-2008, 07:12 AM
How is oxytocin used as far as

medically? I hadn't heard of it until I discovered this site and reading thru the forum.

sparechange005
08-02-2008, 10:17 AM
How is oxytocin used as far as medically? I hadn't heard of it until I discovered this

site and reading thru the forum.

It's commonly given for inducement of uterine contractions and

cervical dilation, as well as to make milk collect into collecting chambers so women can breastfeed. The whole

"trust hormone" thing is just starting to be really researched.