PDA

View Full Version : Instant Openess (vs) Soe

Pheromone kid
07-30-2008, 10:36 PM
A long

time ago I tried SOE from lovescent and on a couple of occassions the results were wild. Like people just opening me

out of the blue left and right. Incredibly crazy.

Other times it would be as if I had not put ANYTHING on and

SOMETIMES I would get much less results with MORE of the SOE gel than LESS of it -- which is kind of weird.

Now

I don't have any SOE anymore but what i DO have is Instant openess. If you haven't heard of instant openess it is

a spray bottle of alpha nol basically.

What I am wondering is if there is someone who has tried both extensively

and can compare the effects.

To me this instant openess seems more that people are open to talking to you --

while SOE seems to get more sporatic yet wild results -- like hits and people opening conversations with you!

As

far as I know the only real difference though is that SOE can come in a gel vs a spray (althought you can get it in

a spray) and that it has a little bit of rone in it.

Any advice or feedback between these two products and which

is better would be great. I realize the urge to plug the SOE product as it is sold here on this site but I hope to

get a honest and balanced review -- if anyone even has one.

I also have tried chikara before but noticed that it

was very difficult to get the dose right and most of the time it was sort of a bust. I think a bit of none with

chikara could be money -- but it's hard to get the dose right.

Chikara seems like Soe but with added properties

-- seems more in the caring department than necessarily the social department.

Im approaching 30 at this point

-- and so far the products that lovescent sells that I have found to be most effective are AE and edge. The edge

needs to be supplemented with nol at equal or exceeding levels. Lately I am in search of a killer social product

that rivals the strong sexual and intimacy combinations I have found. The perfect social mix or product is still

something that alludes me, I have not found anything OVERLY consistant and effective. I know there must be a way as

I have found the sweets spots for a strong sexual edge and a great intimacy/trust edge.

Interpretations,

contrasts, leadership, and even bitch slaps welcome here.

Kmac
07-31-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi,

yes I have SOE and Instant

Openess, Honesty, Turn Up The Heat, and all that other garbage that cost me more money then I'd like to admit

here!

Not to come across like I'm just blindly pitching Love Scent or anything, because I'm really not! BUT, be

coincidence I tested Instant Openess again just again today, for the heck of it, it failed. I really don't know if

it's me or not, but as far as I'm concerned that whole product line I've sampled (you know which I refer to) is

garbage! I have never, I repeat never, gotten a clear hit off of any of their products! And I've been field testing

numerous products from here/and there since last December!

I keep trying out the Instant Openess and Instant

Honesty, Ammo and Turn Up the Heat, just in the HOPES that I actually get a hit, so I can not feel so bad for

blowing all that money to buy their stuff!!! :frustrate

Anyhow, take that as you will, but this is why I become a

loyal client of Love Scent!

Oh, sorry for the rant! But, I have no sense of humor after I blow a small fortune!

I've mentioned it before, somewhere here, but the perfect mix that works for me in those social/sex type settings

is SOE (7" along both fore arms), A7 (1 drop behind each ear), and depending upon the situation and target of

course, either 1 dab of NAPA by my Adam's apple, or two sprays of Liquid Trust to the wrists - depending upon what

you're trying to do...But for purely social and sexual tension tactics, I do quite fine with just SOE+A7 as

mentioned above.

Pheromone kid
07-31-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi,

yes I have SOE and Instant Openess, Honesty, Turn Up The Heat, and all that other garbage that cost me more money

then I'd like to admit here!

Not to come across like I'm just blindly pitching Love Scent or anything, because

I'm really not! BUT, be coincidence I tested Instant Openess again just again today, for the heck of it, it failed.

I really don't know if it's me or not, but as far as I'm concerned that whole product line I've sampled (you

know which I refer to) is garbage! I have never, I repeat never, gotten a clear hit off of any of their products!

And I've been field testing numerous products from here/and there since last December!

I keep trying out the

Instant Openess and Instant Honesty, Ammo and Turn Up the Heat, just in the HOPES that I actually get a hit, so I

can not feel so bad for blowing all that money to buy their stuff!!! :frustrate

Anyhow, take that as you will,

but this is why I become a loyal client of Love Scent!

Oh, sorry for the rant! But, I have no sense of humor

after I blow a small fortune! I've mentioned it before, somewhere here, but the perfect mix that works for me in

those social/sex type settings is SOE (7" along both fore arms), A7 (1 drop behind each ear), and depending upon the

situation and target of course, either 1 dab of NAPA by my Adam's apple, or two sprays of Liquid Trust to the

wrists - depending upon what you're trying to do...But for purely social and sexual tension tactics, I do quite

fine with just SOE+A7 as mentioned above.

Hey man thanks for sharing your experience with me. You know I

am not really going to get into the other company and their products, I have a lot of them and am testing them, and

I do notice some subtle things. Then again I am interacting with lots of people as well, often people I don't know

too well if at all.

I will say this though, lovescent products have always delivered polarizing hits for me.

They arn't always consistant, but the best hits i have ever gotten come from lovescent products like edge, ae, and

soe.

My favorite product over there right now is A314, which lovescent sells.

I haven't tried A7 yet but I

do have 10 gels of Ae and 8 of edge to go through before I start to worry about that. I have TUTH too and alpha

impact. These are all sexual mones.

Once I run out of them i will need a new sexual mone to replace it and I am

very curious to try the A7 .. but if Ae and Edge keep treating me right I may not even bother to switch it up.

I guess your vote goes towards SOE over Chikara as a social buffer for none products like edge or A7.

Anyways

thanks for weighing in man.

Kmac
07-31-2008, 11:12 PM
No problem, and sorry for the

rant...I was just very disappointed in that other places products.

But yes, I have A314, A7, NAPA - those are my

heavy hitters, you can do well with all those along with your SOE and/or Chikara...Depending upon who you're

targetting I have even had some really wild success with A7+A314, I didn't dare to add the NAPA though, all along

with my SOE...Enjoy! :drunk: