PDA

View Full Version : now i need to attract young SOBER girls.

neiltrain2
07-28-2008, 04:52 PM
hmmm, bit of a challenge i've set myself. I'm certainly no alpha-male and used to have success with

products like NPA. i had great success with other unscented ones too maybe WAGG-N or APC.. problem is i don't

remember what i had most of the time, i tried various and was always successful picking up girls in nightclubs, but

they were drunk and on the prowl and probably liked the NONE based products.

Nowadays i dont go out partying, i

meet girls sometimes for a quiet coffee and i'm not sure what to buy next.

Because most of my dates are about

10-15 years younger (i'm 36, say i'm 31 and they are 18-25!!) i was thinking something with a lot of NOL but i

also want sex and not have to meet them 50 times to get it!

SoE doesnt seem to get me the sexual hits was

thinking of Alpha-7 or Perception or AE.

the former two i've never tried so i'm still a little skeptical. AE

i MUST have had but i'm not sure i want scented. what if i dont like the scent? surely AE, being around a while,

has an "old" scent now? not like modern colognes that young girlies like?

Also worried about perception. the

reviews on the site seem to be from girls! and i thought it was a male pheromone?

all suggestions warmly

welcome!

idesign
07-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Yeppers, sober girls are much

more fun, but a little tipsy is ok. ;) But you do have to work a little harder, keep that in

mind.

Different products work for different people of course, but there's a lot of good reports lately about

SoE/A7. I like it a lot, and will sometimes add a little A1 for a more intimate occaision.

AE didn't do much

for me.

Welcome to the forum.

neiltrain2
07-28-2008, 05:18 PM
cheers, i'm not actually

new here but lost / forgot my password so had to sign up again.

just wish i knew what it was i used to great

effect in the past. Always had a bottle of NPA kicking around and that must've worked but i'm sure something else

did the trick too.

Might try wagg-n. i need something with NONE, NOL (for youthfulness) and RONE (reliability

and protection).

i think the stand-alone NONE products work in the sweaty confines of a nightclub, where girls

are looking for sex, but a quiet coffee with a sober girl needs something different.

thanks for your thoughts.

neiltrain2
07-28-2008, 05:20 PM
are KZI products pretty good

then? dont think i've ever tried them. who makes NPA and what else do they offer?

idesign
07-28-2008, 05:37 PM
SoE/A7 covers all your bases.

A7 contains a bit of -rone in addition to its very generous -none content. Its strong, but I find it much more

usable than NPA, or even TE, which you might also consider.

I'm not really up on the manufacturers, sorry. You

can check out the store.

terry0400-40
07-28-2008, 11:44 PM
are KZI products pretty good then? dont think i've ever tried them. who makes NPA and

what else do they offer?Yes KZI products are good consistant pheromone prods Alpha 7 and

WAGG.

It looks as if you have had some good spirited hits with

WAGG/N in times gone by.

So i would suggest going for the standard

WAGG and some Alpha 7,
This way you can regulate the amount of Androstenone you will need

to add to the predominantly WAGG applications.

Or on the other

hand as Idesign ( Greg ) has suggested go with the Alpha 7 and Scent of Eros, this combo has also given me some

first class action in times past.

But seeing as i have not as yet

used WAGG i will be inclined to order some with my next order of Alpha 7, just to see how these great KZI family

members work it together.

neiltrain2
07-29-2008, 02:43 AM
from what i've read a lot

of people are into this A-7 as opposed to the other -NONE products like NPA.

any reason for this? NPA was i

believe the -NONE product that gave me the best hits.

I also read that NPA attracts the younger girls, A 7 works

better on older women.

OK, these are just people's opinions on posts but i'm really aiming myself at the

foetus end of the market (18-25 years old) and want my combos to work on them.

if i'm 36, my "audience" 18-25

is there any truth in the opinion that NPA is better than A-7 for this age-group?

terry0400-40
07-29-2008, 08:48 AM
from what i've read a lot of people are into this A-7 as opposed to the other -NONE

products like NPA.

any reason for this? NPA was i believe the -NONE product that gave me the best hits.

I

also read that NPA attracts the younger girls, A 7 works better on older women.

OK, these are just people's

opinions on posts but i'm really aiming myself at the foetus end of the market (18-25 years old) and want my combos

to work on them.

if i'm 36, my "audience" 18-25 is there any truth in the opinion that NPA is better than A-7

for this age-group?I have found NPA to attract young women very well at times, but i find Alpha

7 to be more consistant and also gives a better quality of hit.

I

would suggest that u order a bottle of each and have some fun in discovering the differences for your self.

Kmac
07-31-2008, 08:49 PM
I have found NPA to attract young women very well at times, but i find Alpha

7 to be more consistant and also gives a better quality of hit.

I would suggest that u

order a bottle of each and have some fun in discovering the differences for your self.

Agreed!

SOE+A7 or NAPA can do wonders when you figure out your correct dosage levels!

Personally, if I'm interacting

with girls who are latin or black, I have started applying both my A7 and NAPA, and WOW! I was afraid I would

actually run into the over dose situation but not yet! Only rather aggressive/sexual responses so far...But normally

I'll just go with the A7, unless it's a special occasion, or I'm prowling for something special :drunk:

But

yes, all of these will work on the 18-25 crowd just fine, sometimes to fine! Just know that you may have to work a

'tad' harder to break the ice with them first, so they can get over their intimated awe response to you

first...But even when this happens, once you break the ice, watch out!

terry0400-40
08-01-2008, 03:22 AM
Agreed!

SOE+A7 or NAPA can do wonders when you figure out your correct dosage levels!

Personally, if I'm interacting

with girls who are latin or black, I have started applying both my A7 and NAPA, and WOW! I was afraid I would

actually run into the over dose situation but not yet! Only rather aggressive/sexual responses so far...But normally

I'll just go with the A7, unless it's a special occasion, or I'm prowling for something special :drunk:

But

yes, all of these will work on the 18-25 crowd just fine, sometimes to fine! Just know that you may have to work a

'tad' harder to break the ice with them first, so they can get over their intimated awe response to you

first...But even when this happens, once you break the ice, watch out!Yes watch out and choose

wisely. :wave:

neiltrain2
08-01-2008, 06:15 AM
hi,
thanks for all your

feedback thus far.
i've been delving into the far reaches of my mind and thinking back to my years of cavorting

with young
girls and have come up with the conclusion that 2002-
2003 were the golden years as far as hits go.
I

originally thought it was 2004 but i realise now that that was only the year i learned to act on every

hit.
2002-2003 were better for pure opportunities. i do recall one episode of meeting a girl for the first

time and her falling a) in love and b) in bed with me within 2 hours of meeting.
on numerous other occasions i

was told how great i smelled and sometimes just didnt act upon it.
The ANNOYING thing is that i have no

recollection of which product or products i was using. I'm sure i
made a mental note at the time "hey, this

sh1t works well!!" but alas 5 years later i have no idea.
I only know that a) i apparently smelled great and b) i

was using cologne as cover scent. i deduce
therefore that i must have been using predominatly unscented

products.
i DEFINITELY had a supply of APC during this period. I am PRETTY certain i also used NPA. (i always

classed APC as unscented, dont ask me why!!)
Being a totally-non Alpha male (36, more cute and funny, even

"amusingly clumsy" than "manly") i am also adept at splashing the NPA liberally without OD. this MAY be because i

frequented sweaty nightclubs where more was better, and the girls there were looking for action.
Having had great

success in the past i'm cautious about trying something new. What if it doesnt work with my body scent etc?

so my question is:
would A7 necessarily work for most people in the same way as NPA? obviously they're both

NONE based but
maybe it was the secret ingredient in NPA that was the killer for me? i'm concerned about trying

something
new (too many girls, not enough time or funds to be overly experimental for now) if it doesnt gel well

with my body/scent like NPA and APC have obviously done for me in the past. amongst all the successes
i've also

had some "duds" in the past and don't want to purchase a bottle of anything that will have little
effect.
yes, i

COULD buy a bottle of A7, and alongside that spend another 60 dollars on Jambat#1 and play them off
but i think i

need to be a little cautious with the cash for a while before i go and splash out on
everything available.

so

any feedback would be most
welcome:)

thanks, neil

Gmoney
08-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Another vote here for A7, of

course I've never tried NPA. I've had good hits from the 18 to 20 year range with a drop of a7, and a cover, with

no SOE to buffer. I'm 33.

neiltrain2
08-01-2008, 11:25 AM
damnation:) despite my

stated intention to go for one or t'other it looks like i'll pick up both and have a hit-off between the two!

as an aside i think a better set-up for testimonials or ratings is needed. there must be hundreds of people on

here who have tried certain products so why is nobody rating them?

have you seen the ratings? comments like,

and i quote:
"0000000000000"
"dfgopijposdn"
"really attracts the guys" - for perception for men!! (and 2/3

reviews seem to have girls' names apologies if they're not!)

surely with the wealth of knowledge on this site

a lot of the "how good is......." could be avoided by collating all this info?

a simple questionnaire asking the

basics like age/alpha-ness/colour/ products used and hits rating 0-10 or something wouldnt be too hard to sort

out?

it would be a great reference for those confused by 20-odd products and avoid some of the common questions

on these boards surely?

i guess someone has been down this road and discussed it in the past but there MUST be a

better way of collecting the knowledge/experience here and putting it into a simple table or three:)

DrSmellThis
08-01-2008, 06:26 PM
I've been adding a drop of

a314 to my usual mix (small amounts of AQ, TAA, Edge, and IFM) with decent results lately. I was tired of unstable

flirtations that went nowhere, and am going for a bit more meaningful interaction, even if it reduces the overall

number of flirtations. I'm trying to reduce the effect where a girl really likes you until she has a chance to

rethink it while away from you. For that purpose I have used a314 plus IFM; or -rone and A1. I think a314 helps when

trying to establish more LTR potential, but I'm just trying to inject a little more stability.