PDA

View Full Version : Edge and AE

Pheromone kid
07-26-2008, 02:16 PM
I don't know what

you guys put in edge but it certainly gives you a edge. In fact I got laid the other day with it and comments on my

smell were made too.

I found a gel pack from an old order and applied 1/3 of it.

Now to me the stuff smells

very strong and minty and alcohol like. I covered it with Kilo axe spray but still.

Gegogi said that there is

unscented gel packs but I didn't find them, only the spray. Is it worth the extra 20 bucks to get the spray or

should I just stick to the gel packs since that's whats working for me?

Also I got a bottle of AE a while back

-- this works great on me too. I was thinking of getting the gel pack -- wondering if it works as well as the bottle

does.

Any direction would be great guys. I have a togo bottle of turn up the heat coming -- which I guess

"should" be as good as edge -- but we will see. I guess edge is no more than none but I swear they MUST put

something else in there, or maybe just have a really good distribution plan with it.

I figure my next order will

most likely be the edge and AE gelpacks but maybe the edge unscented spray and ae gel packs. These two products are

my bread and butter. Right now my hands are full testing other products though from the "other" site. lol.

Pheromone kid
07-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Wow 45 views and 0

responces, maybe it's my writing style or something? :think:

I dont know but umm I did go ahead and order the

edge gel and asked for unscented and also ordered the ae gel and free sample pack. I wonder whats in the free sample

pack?

DrSmellThis
07-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Gel packs are the same as the

regular product. you just have to figure doses. But that's no big deal.

Usually if people don't reply to a

newbie post, it's because the forum veterans are wishing someone would do more reading on their own.

Pheromone kid
07-28-2008, 05:53 AM
Gel packs are the same as the regular product. you just have to figure doses. But that's

no big deal.

Usually if people don't reply to a newbie post, it's because the forum veterans are wishing

someone would do more reading on their own.

Sorry bro.

These are questions I haven't been able to

find the answer for and I have a busy and complicated life that does not allow me to hang out on the computer all

day searching over and over for a bunch of information in hopes that someday I can become a huge pheromone expert.

It's a hobby for my spare time, not a way of life.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

belgareth
07-28-2008, 06:27 AM
Most of the rest of us have

lives as well. No offense intended but why should the veterens on the forum spend their own limited time answering

repeated questions that you could easily find the answers too yourself?

Pheromone kid
07-28-2008, 07:32 AM
Most of the rest of us have lives as well. No offense intended but why should the veterens

on the forum spend their own limited time answering repeated questions that you could easily find the answers too

yourself?

No one has to do anything for me.

I couldn't find the answers, it's that simple. I

checked out the library and the products and could not find how to get unscented edge and I wanted an experience

users opinion on gel vs spray for edge because I really like the product a lot. It's really that simple.

People

don't need to reply to my posts on here. I can just carry on and talk to myself, it's cool.

Maybe if I get in

a funky enough mood you guys might even get to see me start asking questions to myself and then answering them

within my own thread. \o/

belgareth
07-28-2008, 09:12 AM
I imagine nobody answered you

because that question has been answered on the forum numerous times. It's mostly a matter of opinion as to which is

better.

Having raised kids, I'm personally very familiar with talking to myself. I may have thought I was

talking to one of my kids but it never seemed to work out that way. Talked to a lot of walls, doors and misc. other

inanimate objects too, often with the delusion that I was talking to something that would respond. Sometimes those

inanimate objects were actually more responsive than my kids! It doesn't really help much and can convince others

that you've completely lost your grip, which may be true in my case.

Pheromone kid
07-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Sometimes those inanimate objects were actually more responsive than my kids!

Yes -- this part is rather disturbing I have to admitt. Have you tried that Soe product? I heard that it does a

rather good job of addressing these kinds of daily setbacks.

If not feel free to drop by and join me in any

future threads where I talk to myself, my door is always open.

belgareth
07-29-2008, 06:03 AM
Actually, I got the best

responses from the judicious use of a cattle prod, preferably while they were least expecting it. You'd be amazed

how quickly it gets their undevided attention or ends an argument or an over-long phone call. Great for getting them

out of bed for school too.

What setbacks? it was cheap entertainment.

Diverdown
07-29-2008, 07:00 AM
Actually, I got the best responses from the judicious use of a cattle prod, preferably

while they were least expecting it. You'd be amazed how quickly it gets their undevided attention or ends an

argument or an over-long phone call. Great for getting them out of bed for school too.

What setbacks? it was

cheap entertainment.

Strong yet sub lethal electric shock is highly underrated in today's society :D

Gorgar
07-30-2008, 11:43 PM
Don't taze me bro!

DrSmellThis
07-31-2008, 10:21 PM
...and as we know, internet

forums are places where people go to talk to themselves -- while other peole are also talking to themselves. Kind of

a support group. Did anybody get that??