PDA

View Full Version : question from pimp(new guy)

golaith
07-25-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi

everyone I'm the new guy and this will be my first post. This would be my first time ever using pheromones.

Hopefully tomorrow is when it should come in and as for the first time i got chikara gel packs for a test run to see

if i want the spray. I have no doubts that it wouldn't work. I'm quite confident in what I bought. I've been

reading a lot for about a month now just doing research and know how much to apply for the first time(a dime size on

the neck maybe on each side). My question is that usually when i go out im in a crowd of about 30 people and was

wondering if it was possible for it being so many people there around me that it would interfere with the pheromones

that i put on since people complain about when there in a club the club environment messes with it. This is by no

means the club life hangout, but many smokers(atleast half). In any way would that interfere with the application of

the pheromones?

On second thought i hope i made the right choice in getting chikara gel since a lot swear by it

that it works and vice versa. Maybe as a first time i should of got SOE instead. Oh well it might be different for

me(i hope). As specs to see if u need to know to guess what my results would be. I'm 18 and have a good

personality. I have no trouble talking to people and when I'm up to it I'm very outgoing, it's sometimes when I

feel like sh*t and that outgoingness goes away, but that only happens sometimes like rarely. I'm hoping what I

ordered would make those days become like any other day(good or better)

terry0400-40
07-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Hi

everyone I'm the new guy and this will be my first post. This would be my first time ever using pheromones.

Hopefully tomorrow is when it should come in and as for the first time i got chikara gel packs for a test run to see

if i want the spray. I have no doubts that it wouldn't work. I'm quite confident in what I bought. I've been

reading a lot for about a month now just doing research and know how much to apply for the first time(a dime size on

the neck maybe on each side). My question is that usually when i go out im in a crowd of about 30 people and was

wondering if it was possible for it being so many people there around me that it would interfere with the pheromones

that i put on since people complain about when there in a club the club environment messes with it. This is by no

means the club life hangout, but many smokers(atleast half). In any way would that interfere with the application of

the pheromones?

On second thought i hope i made the right choice in getting chikara gel since a lot swear by

it that it works and vice versa. Maybe as a first time i should of got SOE instead. Oh well it might be different

for me(i hope). As specs to see if u need to know to guess what my results would be. I'm 18 and have a good

personality. I have no trouble talking to people and when I'm up to it I'm very outgoing, it's sometimes when I

feel like sh*t and that outgoingness goes away, but that only happens sometimes like rarely. I'm hoping what I

ordered would make those days become like any other day(good or better) :welcome: Hey Golaith,

Good choice with the Chikara, should go well.
Try some Scent of Eros with your next order,

and than when you have tested it out alone, try some SOE and Chikara mixed.
Oh yeah an

excessively smokey enviroment can dull the effects of a good pheromone mix. :cheers:

golaith
07-25-2008, 11:19 PM
Thank you. I really appreciate

the help Terry and to everyone else. I'll try to keep clear of the smokers :run: I didnt buy the pheromones for

anything sexual just for the social bump since that's most important in my book. I hope the gel packs work since

chikara is reported to work best with young people and I hope it works with my target range (17-21) and all around .

Thanks again.

golaith
07-26-2008, 11:17 AM
I just got my shipment in

today. I know this will sound kind of silly, but the gel packs are really small and everyone said put 1/4 or a dime

size and the whole pack is basically a dime size. Should i apply the whole thing if it's this small and I really

mean it when i say it's that small.

idesign
07-26-2008, 12:57 PM
I don't see any problem with

applying half of a pack. I've heard of members using a whole pack but starting small is usually better until you

get a feel for things. Good thing about the gel packs is that you can take the other half with you and apply

later.

Agree with Terry that you should try out some SoE next time.

golaith
07-26-2008, 09:40 PM
today was the first day using

the chikara and I must say i saw absolutely no results no expectations, nothing at all. I thought i might get

something, but nothing at all. My gel pack smelled like vanilla. I dont why i guess thats the way its supposed to

smell. i didnt get any negatives so i know i didnt OD. next time ill try the whole entire pack then and see what

happens then.

Shan
07-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Although to be fair Iv only used it twice... Iv been really happy using just TE.. But I probably should

use C7 by it self for about a week or so.. to see legit results and i should vary the amounts also.

golaith
07-27-2008, 10:10 AM
im still not doubting it works

or not. Just have to give it time and different dosages. I've decided to get chikara the spray and SOE now, but

don't know if I should get them in scented or unscented? Should i get one scented and the other one not or other

way around? like switch them up. I've also been thinking of getting liquid trust and npa. What do you guys think?

Would getting npa be a good choice since it's very easy to OD and idk if it works well on young people.

terry0400-40
07-27-2008, 11:18 AM
im

still not doubting it works or not. Just have to give it time and different dosages. I've decided to get chikara

the spray and SOE now, but don't know if I should get them in scented or unscented? Should i get one scented and

the other one not or other way around? like switch them upI like to use the unscented

pheromones then i always have complete control and choice on the fragrance aspects of my

mixes.
Keep in mind that the scented Chikara is not overpowering and the fragrance does

dissipate after an hour or so and this leaves a residual smell of pheromones on the application

area
which may be covered with a cologne of your choice.

Whilst on this thread i may as well mention that i personaly do not get anything from Chikara,

This may be due to my mature age probably more than

anything.

My favourite is Alpha 7 , and another is Scent of

Eros.

I also use with good results Alpha 7 x 1 drop and one full

gel/pkt SOE.

With the A7 + SOE combo both unscented and used with

any decent cologne i have often had comments from women and girls telling me that i "smell sexy"

I have also good hits with using 2 drops of

A314.
And also A7 + A314 is great for instigating conversation as it works as an excellent

ice breaker for me.

At your age i recon small dab of A7 and 20"

SOE would work a treat.

Oh bye the way do not be in a hurry to

get A314 because it takes some pheromone experience time to appreciate the wonderful characteristics of this

product.

golaith
07-27-2008, 12:28 PM
yea definitely A7 since i have

heard a lot about it. I was wondering though if i should first get AE first since I've heard good results for

around my age. Then after some tests i try mixing it with SOE and chikara? It's such a pain trying to figure out

what pheromones work best for you, but once you know your pretty set from there.

terry0400-40
07-27-2008, 02:10 PM
yea

definitely A7 since i have heard a lot about it. I was wondering though if i should first get AE first since I've

heard good results for around my age. Then after some tests i try mixing it with SOE and chikara? It's such a pain

trying to figure out what pheromones work best for you, but once you know your pretty set from

there.Yeah AE is certainly a reliable triple pheromone formula, Just dont apply a full gel/pkt

as 1/3 would be enough for you to start with as even i have had some massive hits with 1/2

pack.

If using the bottle then start out with one drop then two,

dont be in a hurry to hit the 3 drop mark at your age though.

With my use of AE its not hits every day, but they are regular, and when the AE decides to do his

stuff, watch out brother because this stuff will get you laid when it hits the right targets.

golaith
07-27-2008, 02:24 PM
yea the hits u described are

the ones im looking for. I'll choose between the packets or bottle I was going to get the bottle, but then u

brought up the packets which sounds like a good idea. I hope there's no difference in potency or effectiveness. I

still have to give the chikara gel packets another try and this time ill use the whole packet instead. im thinking

of also buying edge gel packets. still debating on it. i wonder if i should try LT with AE.

terry0400-40
07-27-2008, 08:02 PM
yea

the hits u described are the ones im looking for. I'll choose between the packets or bottle I was going to get the

bottle, but then u brought up the packets which sounds like a good idea. I hope there's no difference in potency or

effectiveness. I still have to give the chikara gel packets another try and this time ill use the whole packet

instead. im thinking of also buying edge gel packets. still debating on it. i wonder if i should try LT with

AE.The AE gel/pks are just as potent as the dropper bottle.
I would

suggest that you give the AE a good run alone for awhile so as to get a handle on

it.

LT is ok to add to UR pheromone, One thing to remember is that

the LT is not so enduring and the best effects from it come within the first hour.

golaith
07-27-2008, 09:26 PM
I'm getting ahead of myself

because all of the different kinds of pheromones to choose from, not including combinations. I still have to

experiment a lot more. I'm definitely going to try out AE and maybe A7. I might even try out some LT since the

price factor comes into effect there and it's looking good.

golaith
07-28-2008, 10:38 PM
ok so i used a whole packet of

the chikara gel today and had some good results. now im hoping it even furthers it next time or just the same is

fine by me. very fine by me. i got comments and had a great time and more. i just need to give it some time and some

more dosage. Definitely will buy the spray if this keeps up.

terry0400-40
07-28-2008, 11:19 PM
ok so

i used a whole packet of the chikara gel today and had some good results. now im hoping it even furthers it next

time or just the same is fine by me. very fine by me. i got comments and had a great time and more. i just need to

give it some time and some more dosage. Definitely will buy the spray if this keeps up.Good

going Golaith, I'm glad to see ya gettin some favourable action goin with the C7, this will be settin the scene for

some good pheromone future fun times :wub:

golaith
07-29-2008, 12:03 AM
yea idk why, but it greatly and

dramatically increased confidence and outgoingness. That was a big plus in my opinion. I want to try my luck and try

mixing it now with other products. Maybe something like A7, AE, SOE, TE, or LT. I've been giving some great thought

to the use of A7. Will definitely think about including in my next purchase.

golaith
07-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Do you think its a good idea to

mix A7 unscented with chikara? I'm thinking if i do it will make it a lot more effective especially with A7. I hope

it's not overkill.

idesign
07-29-2008, 02:25 PM
I don't see any problem with

finding your optimum C7 dose, the adding a tiny amount of A7 to start with. Maybe even ease off the C7 a little and

adding a drop of A7. Either way, start easy right?

golaith
07-29-2008, 03:45 PM
absolutely i see no reason on

even taking a chance on ODing. I was thinking about a SOE/C7 mix, or even an AE/C7, but im leaning towards now more

on a A7/C7. I have no clue on which to buy next. Probably A7.

idesign
07-29-2008, 04:16 PM
I noticed the other day that A7

is currently on sale at a good discount. :)

terry0400-40
07-29-2008, 04:42 PM
absolutely i see no reason on even taking a chance on ODing. I was thinking about a SOE/C7

mix, or even an AE/C7, but im leaning towards now more on a A7/C7. I have no clue on which to buy next. Probably

A7.Your Chikara is already a complex pheromone formula, and AE is a triple phero formulation

so the combining of these 2 products would be looking like a little complex

situation.

You would have far better control and observational

aspects over a mix like A7 and C7.
It is an established fact that many users do add a small

amount of added Androstenone to their regular C7 applications with good results

overall.

I would be more inclined to add a small dab or a drop of

A7 to a couple sprays Chikara depending upon the setting,

at

least you will know that one drop of A7 will be contributing about 20 mcg aNONE and around 4 mcg of aRONE to your

proposed applications and you can work it out from there without too much trouble.

Another thing Alpha 7 has an excellent character and it is really versitile, so all in all it is an

excellent buy as a great consistant all rounder.

idesign
07-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Thanks for picking up the AE

angle Terry. That mix (AE/C7) would be confusing at best, and one would never know which -mones caused any effect.

Either C7 or AE could be tweaked with -none for an added sexual vibe and you could mess with the doses to find

your best mix.

golaith
07-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the advice i would

of probably bought the wrong thing and ODed in my eagerness of the mix. Yea A7 is then definitely going to be my

next buy and I'll mix it with C7. A dab of A7 unscented first then cover it with C7. I might even buy some LT and

spray it on my cloth. I always get way ahead of myself. C7 definitely worked on my target area. I hope the A7/C7

works the same on them or enhances the effect. I'm still a little not sure about a SOE/C7 mix. I really would of

probably messed up big time if not for all your great advice. Thanks guys.

terry0400-40
07-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the advice i would of probably bought the wrong thing and ODed in my eagerness of

the mix. Yea A7 is then definitely going to be my next buy and I'll mix it with C7. A dab of A7 unscented first

then cover it with C7. I might even buy some LT and spray it on my cloth. I always get way ahead of myself. C7

definitely worked on my target area. I hope the A7/C7 works the same on them or enhances the effect. I really would

of probably messed up big time if not for all your great advice. Thanks guys.Just say for

instance that you are breaking the ice and the chick 's are becoming comfortable with you with your C7 application,

then you can see that it is a wise move timing wise to heat things up by adding small dab of A7 and progress from

there.

Girls that are comfortable with me get very smoochy when i

have my A7 applied, where as a girl i meet for the very first time may seem a little stunned initially by the same

application.

Anyways you have some very usefull pheromone tools at

your disposal and it is just a matter of working out the fine detail of what suits you, where when and who

with.:cheers:

golaith
07-29-2008, 10:45 PM
it sounds really nice when you

say it like that. I have many girls already comfortable around me. I am very easy to get to know and break the ice

since once i get to know them then its like I've known them for awhile. C7 just made it a whole lot better and

hopefully the same goes for A7 and i have no doubts. :cheers:

I can't tell you how helpful you've been and how

much I appreciate it. The best people for any information ever is here at these forums. Thank a bunch Terry for your

great and excellent suggestions, advice and help.:)

I'll post an update with my results when my A7 comes in and

I mix it with C7.

terry0400-40
07-30-2008, 01:37 AM
it

sounds really nice when you say it like that. I have many girls already comfortable around me. I am very easy to get

to know and break the ice since once i get to know them then its like I've known them for awhile. C7 just made it a

whole lot better and hopefully the same goes for A7 and i have no doubts. :cheers:

I can't tell you how helpful

you've been and how much I appreciate it. The best people for any information ever is here at these forums. Thank a

bunch Terry for your great and excellent suggestions, advice and help.:)

I'll post an update with my results

when my A7 comes in and I mix it with C7.Thank you, i will be looking forward to catching up

with you again.

There are some really nice members here on the L-S

forum and if myself and Idesign had not logged in and discovered your thread then others would have offered some

assistance to you with some sound advice, cheers 4 now. :wave:

Gorgar
07-30-2008, 05:16 AM
Terry and the guys are giving

you some great advice. I'll just add my 2 coppers worth.

Make sure you obtain some SOE. It is by far my most

used product and it can be applied in nearly every social situation. You won't regret the purchase. It's nearly

impossible to OD with this stuff and it's a great ice breaker. I use it as a base for some NPA spiked cologne but

I'm 44 yrs old and have no trouble dosing my NPA.

I've got A7, PI and A314 but I haven't really explored the

potential of these products because I get such great results with the SOE/NPA combo.

I've also had some good

results with SOE/Chikara mix as I had some C7 packets to play around with last year.

BTW, I don't own stock in

the SOE company, it's just some groovy stuff. :rofl:

stuttgart-man
07-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Terry

and the guys are giving you some great advice. I'll just add my 2 coppers worth.

Make sure you obtain some SOE.

It is by far my most used product and it can be applied in nearly every social situation. You won't regret the

purchase. It's nearly impossible to OD with this stuff and it's a great ice breaker. I use it as a base for some

NPA spiked cologne but I'm 44 yrs old and have no trouble dosing my NPA.

I've got A7, PI and A314 but I

haven't really explored the potential of these products because I get such great results with the SOE/NPA combo.

I've also had some good results with SOE/Chikara mix as I had some C7 packets to play around with last year.

BTW, I don't own stock in the SOE company, it's just some groovy stuff. :rofl:

Hi Gorgar,

do you

cover the NPA by SOE only or with added fragrance?

Gorgar
07-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Heya S-M

I normally apply SOE

to my forearms/neck and the NPA is cut with cologne and sprayed on my clothing, usually my chest area. This works

well for me.

stuttgart-man
07-31-2008, 01:43 PM
Heya

S-M

I normally apply SOE to my forearms/neck and the NPA is cut with cologne and sprayed on my clothing, usually

my chest area. This works well for me.

Hi Gorgar,

do the NPA linger for a long time in clothes after

washing? (I`m asking because I am unable to smell none!)

Thanks!

Gorgar
08-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Hi

Gorgar,

do the NPA linger for a long time in clothes after washing? (I`m asking because I am unable to smell

none!)

Thanks!

I'm not real sure about that. I don't notice any lingering odors after washing, so I

can't say for sure if the 'mones are washed away or not. Nobody has suggested that I go take a shower yet.