PDA

View Full Version : n00b Recommendation

fr0g
07-25-2008, 01:11 PM
Hello

All!:wave:

I came across this forum a few days ago and was very interested. After reading some of the FAQ,

documents for noobs, and searching the forum, I have a question:

What product should I purchase to attract young

lades (20-25). I'm a 23 year old white male, serving in military, about 5 foot 8 inches, in good shape and would

say Im decent looking. I'm going on leave soon, and would like that extra edge on meeting some new, interesting

women. Based on my searching the forum, I was thinking about Edge or SOE, but I just wanted to get other, more

experienced, peoples opinions. Any and all are greatly appreciated.

Just remember, I'm still a n00b, seeing as

I only found this forum a few days ago.

Thanks for the advice!

idesign
07-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Hey frOg, and welcome!

I

would definitely go for SoE, you'll find it very nice for drawing people in and setting a friendly mood. As for a

-none product, you don't need much at your age, so your idea of TE might be best. I used SoE/TE for a good while

with a lot of success. I prefer A7 to TE now but its stronger, and I'm older than you.

Try SoE alone at

first, then add a very small amount of TE to the mix. Remember that a lot of your success is up to you.

Good

luck! and thanks for your service. :thumbsup:

Ippikin
08-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Another noob here :wave:. But

i've been doing alot of reading...

I'm a 21yo athlete and train 6 times a week... sprinting/weights.

I

would have thought my none levels would be high but I'm usually out in clubs... would a small amount none be

benificial along with SoE??

What would you recommend?

Thanks and a great forum btw :lovestruc

idesign
09-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Hey Ippikin, I would stick with

a straight SoE diet for a couple of weeks first. You probably do produce enough -none already. After learning what

SoE can do for you, I would very judiciously add a small amount of -none to see how it goes.

Welcome!

Ippikin
09-03-2008, 06:35 AM
Sounds good! I'll try the SoE

for a couple of weeks b4 I go back to college. May add a small amount of -none after that...

Would you recommend

gel packs or a bottle? It's a long way to keep sending for stuff so maybe a bottle would be best. (I think i'd

rather unscented)...

I'm in the UK however and it may take a while to arrive. I'll keep you updated.

idesign
09-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Would

you recommend gel packs or a bottle? It's a long way to keep sending for stuff so maybe a bottle would be best. (I

think i'd rather unscented)... I'll keep you updated.

Agree on all counts, and do keep us posted.

Ippikin
09-04-2008, 03:50 PM
I was wondering how long it

takes to ship to the UK on average - I've done a forum search but no luck... I need to know because I go back to

college in 2 weeks and don't know whether to send it there or home... It would be good to test it before going

:cool:

idesign
09-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Probably safer to send it to

your college addy. L-S ships very quickly, but the postal service in unpredictable, as you may know. Or, if

you're in a hurry, you could pay extra for expedited service (FedEx).

Ippikin
09-08-2008, 01:57 PM
I'll probably get TE sent in

the same shipment and start conservatively after getting used to SoE!

Rbt
09-09-2008, 07:34 AM
Delivery times are very

unpredictable and inconsistant. I've done a number of eBay shipments over the ponds and sometimes the items arrive

faster "over there" than they would if I had shipped to an address here in the US of A. Go figure.

I've even

had the old "surface mail" (boat) shipments get from US to Oz in a matter of days rather than the weeks they

state.

A friend has had some items shipped from mainland China recently and one or two took about a month or

slightly more (small packets too), and a few others were a matter of a couple of weeks.

Usually best to assume

the worst (slowest). Especially if you are anxious to get it (the old "watched pot never boils" saying). Plus I have

a vision of every postal and customs employee along the line sitting there and taking big sniffs of all the

pheromone packages that go by - they may not have a clue what's inside but gosh it sure has some nice effects (Post

Office Closed As Orgy Erupts In Sorting Center - film at 11 [rated XXX]!)

Ippikin
09-25-2008, 07:01 AM
OK - Got my package a while

ago... smelling TE gave me an unusual feeling, can't say it was pleasant though, smelling the SoE wasn't as bad as

the TE.

Used SoE twice now... used a seven inch roll each time. Was a bit conscious because I could smell it

abit. People did seem to be chatty with me, not unusually so. Another thing that happened was that I got asked for

ID when buying alcohol more times than I ever have in the past... could the SoE have contributed to this? Would

using a bit of TE make me seem a bit less youthful?

idesign
09-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Users get different

self-effects, some not at all.

You really need to cover your -mones with cologne or EO or other fragrance, esp if

its unscented. I may help your unpleasant feeling too. Don't go out smelling like pheromones!

TE will give

you a little more alpha/aggressive/respect edge, but at your age you probably produce enough. Keep it up with SoE

and don't be afraid to increase your dose. If you try TE, go very lightly, and cover.

Ippikin
09-26-2008, 10:57 AM
I did cover with some cologne.

It wasn't a spray however and I just let it trickle over it.

Do you think that SoE could cause me being

ID'd?... I mean I lean over to order a drink and the bartender gets a whiff and presumes i'm younger?

idesign
09-26-2008, 03:24 PM
I did

cover with some cologne. It wasn't a spray however and I just let it trickle over it.

Do you think that SoE

could cause me being ID'd?... I mean I lean over to order a drink and the bartender gets a whiff and presumes i'm

younger?

Anything's possible, esp if you're borderline age. Don't know that I'd attribute it to SoE,

he probably didn't get a long enough sniff if you just leaned across.

chris_etd
09-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Then show him your drivers

licence.

Ippikin
09-27-2008, 04:34 AM
Yea I showed him... There's a

stigmatism attacjed to being ID'd in the UK tho (mates take the piss)... if you look under 21 then you get ID'd, I

am 21 but havn't been ID'd in a while so I just wondered...

OK I've got a big update 2day. I though I'd do a

small test with TE... Used 1 spray on my left wrist covered with cheap cologne. I went over to the shop the buy some

bread and as I stepped to the counter and passed the bread with the left hand the guy on the counter (40yo? Asain)

tried to say 'alright' but swallowed his words he tried a couple more times then laughed and seemed embarrassed...

the same guy ID'd me last week lol. Had no real effects on my house mates...
I worked out after then showered not

paying attention to washing my wrist... so most of the TE came off but I could still detect a slight whiff. I then

used 2inches SoE on each wrist and an inch each side of my neck covered with good cologne. We then hit a club. I was

getting 'looks' all nite but then I do scrub up quite well :lol:. I met a guy that was friends with another mate

and he was VERY friendly and we had a good chat... later on in the night he playfully started bumping into me?!?

lol. I saw a girl I know early in the nite and smiled across the room.. later I noticed she was stood next to me for

a while then she tapped my shoulder and was very chatty... A girl started grinding with me later on and she seemed

to really get going when she turned around at my neck height... we had quick kiss but I wasn't feeling it and

wasn't drunk so said 'I need to go find my mates' she said 'why don't you come back to mine' :eek: ... I'd

only been with her 5 mins! anyway like I said I wasn't feeling it so I said I had a GF lol! I was getting hits he

rest of the nite but I'd attribute them to the confidence I had because of the mones.

Incidentally, when my

pits sweat after working out there is a similar property to the smell than there is to TE... The tiny remains of the

TE may not have been detected in that hot club...

idesign
09-27-2008, 05:38 AM
Looks like you found your sweet

spot, nice job.

Ippikin
09-27-2008, 02:02 PM
What do you make of the shop

owners reaction to TE? Coincidence?

Incidentally, there was no TE on my neck and I still got a v. sexual

response... and the fact that my pits smell a bit like TE (yuck lol) maybe indicates I do produce enough like

you've said all along...

idesign
09-27-2008, 08:52 PM
No way to tell. Pheromones are

not an exact science, and if you combine that with the vagaries of human behavior, you'll find a lot of unanswered

questions. There's no substitute for experimentation and paying attention to reactions over time. But its a lot

of fun isn't it?