PDA

View Full Version : Help!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-22-2002, 07:43 AM
I\'ve sorta threw myself in at the deep end. I\'ve never bought any phero products before and the stuff I bought was 10 mg of androsterone in 10 ml of ethanol, from some science supoplier or somethin\'. I understand this is quite an amount, but all the info seems to be about none and nol. The reason I bought the rone is because it was the cheapest (lol). Does it work as well as the others? What sort of concentration should I use. images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-22-2002, 12:17 PM
As you see Johny bondage lol love the forum name anyway rone is effective how does it work for you (the reason why nol and none are discussed so much is because they have been used in pheromone products the longest especially none. But rone on its own is still interesting a large portion of products here have rone think of it as an accelerant that makes the others work better but still works ok on its own. Try SOE if you are thinking of ordering (rone and nol) or alter ego (none nol and rone) and also read back through the forum for more info its all been covered somewhere and if not ask more questions. Take a look at the threads of what each one does that will give you a better idea.