PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like TE!

Shan
07-23-2008, 08:16 PM
So yea been doing some

experimentation.. and theres nothing quiet like TE. I have. WAGG C7 NPA LT SOE but nothing is as effective as TE..

im 21 but im guessing i don't produce enough of that phero enough cause when i do were TE.. its on... Respect and

mad hits.. and they all ask what cologne im wearing... for sure... eek.. TE all the way.. Iv diluted TE well so i

can do like 4 sprays with my atomizers and be cool..

oodmn04oo
07-23-2008, 09:38 PM
i thought TE makes yourself

and people around you more alpha as well as sexual feelings. urs sounds more like socializing improvements that you

get with nole.

Shan
07-24-2008, 12:00 AM
when i wear TE its

like mad respect... I'm already crazy social though... I approach people all the time normally, I notice that when

I am wearing TE the conversation are smother than when I'm not wearing it. I do use mostly alpha body language no

matter what so I guess its a congruence thing..

sgcliques
07-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Shan, what's yr race?

Shan
07-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Shan,

what's yr race?

South Indian. Do you think that I would be genetically predisposed to TE effecting me

the way it does.

DrSmellThis
07-24-2008, 03:58 PM
TE is a great product.

How

much are you diluting it, and what with?

Although the conventional wisdom has been that darker skinned people

produce more -none and that darker women react more poitively to -none, little has been discussed over the years

about those from India. So maybe you can start the conversation and we can learn a thing or two.

In my

experience, Indian women seem fairly sexually conservative, but that is not always the case with those who come to

America. I don't know what that might mean in terms of reaction to -none. I know you weren't discussing Indian

women specifically, but thought I'd mention it.

sgcliques
07-25-2008, 10:29 AM
South

Indian. Do you think that I would be genetically predisposed to TE effecting me the way it does.

oh

cool, im asian as well but im a chinese. TE is a good product. i must agree with you :wub:

u get all the hits

from indian ladies?

Shan
07-27-2008, 01:37 PM
u get all the hits from indian

ladies?[/quote]

actually no from all types.. I'm not that into Indian girls.

Gmoney
07-28-2008, 11:24 AM
South Indian is typically the

darkest skin type of the Indian races.

naz
04-15-2009, 07:39 PM
ok im a newbie indian guy starting

out, will be trying out these products on indian women, so i will let you know how this goes.

naz
04-17-2009, 08:08 PM
ok i've just recieved my products

yesterday morning. they were,

alpha 7
chikara
3x npa

i know i ordered a lot of npa but its value for money,

anyway i used i drop npa and 1 spray chikara, all i can say is this worked like a deamon combo for me, there was

this 1 blond who was just gawking at me she could'nt take her eyes of me.
this was only in the first ten mins of

applying this stuff. my only regret is i did not know about pheros before this.
i salut all who use

pheros:cheers: