PDA

View Full Version : "Liquid Trust Enhanced" (a new LT for sale)

oodmn04oo
07-21-2008, 09:21 PM
-i just logged onto Vero Labs because i wanted the bigger bottle of Liquid Trust (first time

user btw). The homepage features a new spray, Liquid trust enhanced. heres a quote straight from them:

"Liquid Trust Enhanced has been specially designed to

give a boost to the dating and relationship area of your life. This upgraded formula still contains the same great

Oxytocin formula, but now includes the powerful pheromones Androstenone and

Androsterone."

-What do you guys

think of this new formula? would you reccomend it for a 21 year old male?

-i feel that this wont be what its hyped to be because liquid trust

wears out quickly, so continuous sprays throughout the night might be necessary for some. but from what i learned,

none and rone last all night. so as you brush up on more LT enhanced, your overdoing it with the none and rone,

making you OD. what do you guys think?

belgareth
07-22-2008, 03:37 AM
I think you are right that it

would cause OD, especially for a young person. Most young people don't need much -none in the first place.

Pagodeiro
07-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Well
I received 3 Bottles

of the enhanced formula instead of the 1 year supply of the original one....
Well i kept them after a call to Vero

Labs and the price difference was on my credit card the next day...
Hmmm what to say about the new product.... if

i understood the women on the phone right is there the same concentration of Androstenone and Androsterone in it

I asked her because of the concentration and she aswered after asking some college that there is 3,5 mg of

both in a bottle or so ...
after 1 week of trying it out .. i would prefere the original because i still don´t

know how to mix the moanes in LT enhanced with what i usually apply ...
Well i kept the products because it´s a lot

of work to send them back to Vero
And i thought ... hey let´s give it a try..
as applied it gives you a good

amout of respect ... that´s what i´ve already figured out...
let´s see ... i have 3 big Bottles....

Pago

Bruce
07-23-2008, 02:36 PM
They sent me a sample bottle of the

enhanced. It is very heavy on the aNONE. Definitely needs a cover. I haven't really field tested it, but I have

a feeling that in order to get enough oxy on you, you would need to OD on the aNONE. We went ahead and ordered 100

bottles of it anyway as there seems to be a lot of interest. Personally, I would rather use the original LT and

supplement with some NPA or Primal. That way you can control the ratio.

idesign
07-23-2008, 02:56 PM
They sent me

a sample bottle of the enhanced. It is very heavy on the aNONE. Definitely needs a cover. I haven't really field

tested it, but I have a feeling that in order to get enough oxy on you, you would need to OD on the aNONE. We went

ahead and ordered 100 bottles of it anyway as there seems to be a lot of interest. Personally, I would rather use

the original LT and supplement with some NPA or Primal. That way you can control the ratio.

I'd bet

that you get orders from Gegogi, Mobley and koolking for starters. I'd get some if I could tolerate the -none.

Looking forward to trying the regular LT though.

Pagodeiro
07-23-2008, 03:09 PM
I agree it´s very heavy on

none... and rone ...
i used it a few days and then i added some citrus oil ... available at natural cosmetics

store ... and i must say it makes a nice scent ...
it has to be shaken from time to time and as i can say after a

few days it has no negative effects...
It was planned by me to use the LT with Primal or A7 or NPA ... this was my

intention... i said that they sent me the wrong one over ... haven´t ordered it .. but now i´ve got it .... and it

makes no sense to send it back....
I will report my experiences...

Pago

Kmac
07-31-2008, 08:56 PM
I can't wait to hear any field

reports on this new product...Sounds to me like I may prefer the original, but one never knows? I'll have to give

the stuff a try myself I suppose.

Pagodeiro
08-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Well after daily testing

it´s been already mentioned that the enhanced LT is heavy on none and on rone..
i usually apply 3 sprays on my

hair... sometimes it gives me the well known LT Buzz but mostly not... 3 out of 10
like expected for the rone,

gives me the product some extra respect... but there is nothing sexual... what´s wrong with the none in it.... ??

so far a good product for use in business surroundings ...

testing will be continued...

Pago