PDA

View Full Version : A newbie needs a suggestion on something...Please help

perfectdre
07-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Hey all,
I am new to this pheromone stuff. I know all things work

for different people so I am not opposed to experimenting since I really want to have some results. I have limited

funds at the moment; but I am eager to get started so I am trying to make whatever I but at the moment the right

choice. Here is my question:
Should I get APC and NPA to the mix? or should i get the newbie kit? I know it is

suggested for newbies to get the newbie kit; but I am not afraid to experiment. I read how mixing APC and NPA had a

lot of sexual hit and started the mixing phenomenon. I also wanted to know could I mix a cologne, liquid trust, APC,

and NPA together if I were to go with the APC and NPA mix? If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it. If

this helps:
I am 21, I am african american, 185lbs, with short block hair, and brownskin. I'm looking to attract

all races; but at the time being; I am mainly around black girls.

belgareth
07-21-2008, 07:36 PM
A lot depends on your age,

looks, personality and physical condition. Could you tell us more about yourself?

That said, I never reccomend

NPA to a new user. It is very strong and hard to keep from ODing on. More is definately not better. Instead, try

something a little milder and start small but work your way up using a single product. The gel packs are great for

that because the investment is smaller and you have more opportunity to learn what works without putting a lot of

money down at once.

idesign
07-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Adding to Belgareth's comments,

I would buy either SoE or Chikara. At your age you should try those first before trying a -none product like NPA.

I would recommend The Edge when you are ready for it.

Welcome to the forum.

perfectdre
07-22-2008, 06:59 AM
Thanks a lot. Could I use cologne over top of either of them?

idesign
07-22-2008, 07:10 AM
Sure, and I would recommend

buying unscented products for that reason.

perfectdre
07-22-2008, 07:38 AM
Oh ok..i have another thought..do you think the soe/npa combo pack would be a good buy? I saw you post in

another thread to a guy who is the same age as me that it was a good buy at a price of $50 with the gel packs. I was

thinking that I could get that and work my way up. What do you think?

idesign
07-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Yes, the beginner's special is

a great buy! I never think of it because NPA is difficult to dose, esp for younger users. But with some

experience, and a very light hand (did I mention very light?) you could potentially get some good benefit. You just

have to be very careful with -none at your age since you naturally produce a good bit already.

You'll have to

resist using NPA until you get a feel for how -mones work. Just one OD and you'll know how powerful the stuff

is.

If your budget allows, get a bottle of Edge as well. Much easier to use, and save the NPA for later mixing

experiments.

perfectdre
07-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks a lot for the advice.