PDA

View Full Version : "icebreaker" and "allure"?

lead-rat
07-18-2008, 07:12 PM
haven't seen much here about those two.
and what about "score"?

allure i think is new. i couldn't

find out any ingredients on their website. anyone know what is in it and how much?

Icebreaker? anyone have any

results?

i had one negative result when i put on 4 sprays. a girl that was previously friendly to me w/o

pheromones ignored me when i put on 4 sprays of icebreaker.

haven't had much response with 3 sprays, even though

that is the recommended amount.

i know score is old. i found some on ebay. anyone know what is in it and how

much?

any help would be much appreciated.

thanx.

chopsumbong
07-19-2008, 04:31 AM
dont buy off

e-bay.....EVER.
check a companys background, have they been running long? how u know this person aint working buy

filling with water and a few drops of some scent?
i only use e-bay for movies and stuff and 40% of the time when i

buy a film they send a copy!! the aint no chance im gonna buy something like pheromones from there.

belgareth
07-19-2008, 06:52 AM
I've heard of all three. None

of them are new and none of them, to my knowledge, have disclosed ingredients. It's a risk you can take if you want

but why bother when there are several legitimate pheromone retailers selling well known products with honest

results?

As for EBay, I both buy and sell there, fairly often. Be careful who you deal with and pay attention to

their feedback. You can get some great deals.

christany
08-30-2008, 12:49 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

terry0400-40
08-31-2008, 03:41 PM
I wonder if

this is the same icebreaker formula that was created by Arch type the creator of A.Q.uagen, hmmm ? I did test one

of his later creations like the 3rd Generation variation which had an impressive amount of various pheromones in its

formulation, and i did find that whilst it may have suited others, it did not do so for me.

Perhaps the original formula may have complimented my phero signature.

Gmoney
09-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Hello

evreyone

i have very very very good results with icebreaker it seems to have a hypnotizing effect on women.it

also last longer.I sprayed 2 sprays evry other day the scent last more than 2 days. especially the scent of oxytocin

is great.dont shake the bottle!!!! it will be less stron when you do that

any question be free to

ask

I don't understand how shaking the bottle would make any difference in strenght. Unless the active

ingredients tend to sink to the bottom, in which case you should be shaking it anyway so that you don't have a dud

second half of the bottle.

When you say the scent of oxytocin, what is that? Why would that be great without a

cover? Isn't it the scent of the cover that would be great? I'm smelling something alright, but it aint

oxytocin...

Pendragon
09-07-2008, 09:10 AM
What is the icebreaker scent

like?

Is the oxytocin your talking about Liquid Trust? The LT I have has a weird metallic kind of smell that

drops off after a few minutes.