PDA

View Full Version : hitting the club scene about to be 21

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 10:31 AM
I am about to be able and previliged to hit the club scene of buckhead in Atlanta. These women are hot and ready to party. of course i can\'t wait to use my pheromones on drunk women , but i waswondering whats best to wear. An earlier post said 25 to 50 percent of women are at the time when they will havea negative reaction to Anone. Should i leave out the NPA or what? I need epert advise from an epirienced clubber.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 10:55 AM
Hey Nate:

Well first off Congrats to being a legal udult worlwide. I celebrated my 21st in Ankara Turkey, and had a ball. Anyway as to what to wear for clubbin;

My fav for clubs is either TE (both scented or unscented) or NPA. I found NPA applied straight from the bottle works best. NPA - My application is as follows; 1 - drop to each ear/throat area (2 total drop), and one drop to the hair (Back of head) and 1 - drop on the fabric collar area of shirt. Then apply cologne as you normally would.

TE - One spray to chest area (skin before putting on shirt), One spray to chest neck area (half on clothing, half on skin), one final spray to back of head.

These two applications work great in clubs. I have had many DIHL\'s, being grabbed from behind by chicks I never knew etc.

Hope this helps ya.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 01:15 PM
Interesting... Spray to back of head to radiate in all directions!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 02:15 PM
Truth;
You got it. Back of head applications work well in club\'s. Gives a wake from a boat dispersion. I have found it is very effective.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 02:44 PM
hey nate,

so do u live in Atlanta? me too man! which club r u going to ?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-22-2002, 12:22 AM
Shit its 18 legal age down here in oz ha ha, ive been at the club scene for years lol.