PDA

View Full Version : My Story Cont...

chopsumbong
07-18-2008, 08:54 AM
After carefull

thought I have decided for 2 weeks I will be using Alpha 7 unscented with coolwaters.

1 Drop to my chin and 1

drop to my wrist then rubbed together.

Because of the large building I work in and the fast moving people I cant

really expect hits. I mainly look around the bus to work.

NPA has been locked up for when i bring a girl home

then i use 1 drop of NPA on my neck.

SOE will be used later in my research..

I'm off now to get ready and

get that Alpha 7 ready!!!:run:

chopsumbong
07-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Day 5
:type:
Well 2

drops of alpha 7,
I got a few IOI but not sure if they was due to A7. I can't really think of much to write. There

was one girl who was pretty I looked at her and held eye contact for 3 seconds then carried on chatting to the guy i

was working with and she looked over a few times, even came past me a second time but that doesent prove that A7

works or that it don't. I felt a little Nausia about 4 hours after application but i won't put that down to A7. I

didnt OD because I didnt get no bad reactions. I did notice a few girls was red faced when talking to me. I played a

little with one women she was walking past me (co-worker) and i stood in her way and walked towards her, she put her

arms out to stop me pushing her over but i kept walking and she was laughing. I helped pushing untill she had her

back to a wall and we both just laughed. Another girl i talked to (using the game) i kept the convo about her and

what she wants to do after university and such. Her face went red as she was talking. 2 drops maybe the magic code

for me with A7. Theres a girl I work with tomorrow and we allways playfully flirt so im intrested to see if theres

any change. Nothing more will happen apart from flirting as she is 17 and i am 24. On end of shift i was doing the

'leaning in' chat with two women and we was playfully chatting and throwing negs at each other about how little

work each other does. Nothing really intresting happened and no comments on what i was wearing like "what cologne

are you wearing?". But as i said this was day 1 of doing A7 2 drops. Any suggestions or comments please reply.

chopsumbong
07-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Day 6,
Few IOI but nothing

to prove that these mones are not a myth yet.

tomorrow I will use just 1 drop.

heres a question, if i use 1

drop at 12pm, at what time should i have a second drop?