PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a first time poster and a question...

BLADE
07-16-2008, 05:10 AM
Hi all. Have enjoyed reading through this forum over the last few months....have placed a couple of

orders and have been enjoying the experimentation with a mixture of results - certainly enough clear cut ones to

convince me of the efficacy of pheromones.

I'm curious to hear, particularly from the experienced crew,

whether there is a belief that certain products can suit individuals better rather than quantities....

I

have tried to be fairly consistent with my own testing and have found, for example, that I need around 0.03 mg of

none to have a noticeable effect and approx .03 to .04 of nol.

As far as standalones go, the most noticeable

hits I've had are from AE and, believe it or not, Perception..... yet when I try and replicate similar dosages with

A7 and SOE I've not seen similar results. I've also tried similar mg dosage strengths of A7 and NPA, and had

better results from NPA....

Having read through nearly all the posts here, I know people have seen differences

with technically identical strength and content products such as Rogue Male and Primal Instinct...... I'm curious

to know why people think that is....... Purity? Carrier?

And on a side note, I love the delivery service

here....... you keep waking me up early in the morning, but I still can't get over the fact that my order gets from

the US to Australia in about 3 days........ would take a fortnight to get from one suburb to the next here :)

belgareth
07-16-2008, 05:49 AM
Purity could be an issue as

well as the difference between stated content and actual. I don't know that any product is mislabelled but we do

kind of have to take it on faith that all products are labelled accurately. Another issue is actual mix of

pheromones. AE is definately a different compound than PI, for instance. Perception has less in it and a slower

dispersion rate due to the design of the carrier. Maybe with PI you are ODing? Hard to say.

Rbt
07-16-2008, 07:58 AM
The ratios in some of the "ready to

go" products can be different from product to product, and the purity also. As well as any "additional ingredients"

that are in there including cover scent.

Just like they are discovering that there can be a difference between

how a "name brand" drug and a "generic" drug due to the source and types of *all* the ingredients (including the

"inactive" ones) I wouldn't doubt that there can be a difference, based on individual body chemistry as well,

between seemingly identical products.

I feel I have gotten better results from Chikara over Ammunition for

example. Some people think Perception is great whereas I haven't seen diddly. All those three are essentially mixes

of the same or very similar individual pheromones, yet they seem to give me different results.

Anytime you deal

with human chemistry you deal with a whole mess of subtle variables. What works for one may not do a thing for

another (just like medications). And it's as much art as it is science...

Sodbuster
07-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Everything said so far

matches my understanding of phero products, so I'll just mention a few other factors. These could be the air

temperature and humidity on certain days, cover scents used and how well they blend with the product, social

setting, what batch of phero you received (I believe some people have mentioned preferring the old batch of A314

over the new) and how old it is, how old you are, whether it sat in the sun for a couple of days before you received

it, etc. I've had consistent good luck with the products I've bought though, and would recommend them to

anybody.