PDA

View Full Version : One week with SoE

jomo
07-15-2008, 01:52 PM
My first experience

can be found:
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18872

FYI...location C could have

got me in some trouble. Good thing I am faithful.

The following has been my last week worth of testing on the

job. I have a great test bed because I can visit 5-6 stores a day with 2-15 people in each one. All store

owners/employees have their preconceived ideas about me but the customers don’t. This allows me to evaluate

many aspects of a pheromone at each location on different types of people.

am in a management based position where I have to instruct stores on following procedures, rules, law. I often fine

stores for not following rules and regulations. Usually visit 200 stores every 3 months in a seven state area.

Current exposure was in about 45 stores. I have been visiting these stores for about 4 years.
Pheros Worn:

Scent of Eros
Application point: I have applied to my forearms with dosages ranging from 4-6 inches

per arm. Also a steady 2 inches applied to back of hand. Some days I added in 1-2 inches on neck. The total range

has been from 12-20 inches.
Self Effects: I have noticed slight light headedness at times, intensified

headaches if I already had a headache before putting it on. This may be smell related and not pheromone but who

knows. Elevated mood levels at times.
Hit/Mental notes:

At several locations I noticed increased

eye contact. (15 of the 40)

Location A: I noticed a black girl glancing at me a few times. She was

in her mid to late 20s and a customer of the store. She was a little heavy in the tummy but otherwise decent.

After about 25 minutes on site I sat down to right up an evaluation on that store. While sitting down I glanced up

at her. She was staring right at me. I figured if I looked back she would break her stare and turn away. She

didn’t. I turned before she did. I proceeded to stare at her 3 more times and she never broke eye contact

the entire time looking at me. I went on with my job and as I walked around the store she continued to glance at

me.

Location B: Female, 45-55, Vietnamese. The store owner at this location has always been

friendly. As I finished the store report we discussed it being my last visit. She wanted to and tried to hug me

bye. I could tell she was conflicted between doing what she wanted and what she thought was appropriate.:run:

Location C: This store had 2 young (19-25) female Vietnamese workers and an older (45-50) female

Vietnamese owner. I sat down at the back to wait on the owner to finish her work to discuss the report. While

sitting there one of her workers (24ish) decided to come sit next to me, this rarely if ever has happened. She then

started just talking to me. We discussed a number of things, such as the fact I was fining the store $1500, it

being my last visit, and things I needed fixed. She didn’t seem to care at all that I was about to slam the

owner. She was more interested in talking to me. After the owner finished with her customer, she came back to sit

and hear what I had to say about the report. At the same time the youngest (20ish) and prettiest sat down next to

me too. Again this is a first, every girl in the store sitting near me. While discussing everything with the

owner, the two younger girls were both very chatty, the youngest even being flirty. The owner who knew she was in

trouble was still at ease, some how. She was being fined and verbally said she was worried, but her body language,

vocal range and facial expressions didn’t show it.

When the girl I had been talked to first told them

this was my last visit all seemed to be bothered and upset by that. They each had something to say, such as

“why, how come”, ect. At a few points a customer needed to pay and I could tell the girls where arguing

about which one was going to go up front and take the money. They were more interested in being in the back of the

store with me. As we finished something came up about the new guy speaking Vietnamese, since I can’t. This

discussion ended in her telling me that I would be able to speak Vietnamese if I got a Vietnamese wife. Needless to

say if I were single, I would have asked if that was a proposal.:twisted:

FYI, my normal time to explain a

report to an owner is about 3 minutes. Between the 3 ladies I was back there for about 30 minutes.

chopsumbong
07-15-2008, 02:59 PM
damn dude, wish i got some

hits like that. Im lucky to get a IOI. my diarys in the main page if you have a read let me know what you think.

thx

idesign
07-15-2008, 03:16 PM
Nice job jomo. SoE is a

mainstay for work. I don't use as much as you described because my goals are to just gently push my

"targets" in a friendly direction. I wear a lot more socially, as much as 30". Have you had the chance to use SoE

in social settings? What dose?

It'll be interesting to read your reports when you introduce NPA into your

experiments.

jomo
07-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Not much social interaction yet.

I tried it that first day at home and noticed the slight increase in chattiness from the wife. I didn't put it on

at home again because of how the bird acted. I have been on the road for the last week, which has allowed me to

test it daily in a work environment.

I plan to have some fun testing stuff Sat night.

Chopsum:
My

personality probably has a lot to do with the type of hits I get even at work. In high school I would pickup the

"snooty" (not little mis-popular, more along the lines of prudish) girls that turned down my better looking friends.

Not to say I look or looked bad, just not as good looking as some close friends. Even so my first "girlfriend" was

gotten trying to hook her up with my best friend. I am still close to most of my exs, even had some at my wedding

(3) to be exact. I am usually the friendly guy who the girls go to when they want someone smart, sarcastic, funny

and secure. I am not the hot jock who gets the homecoming queen.

Lets put it this way I actually talked a girl I

was talking to (messing around no sex up to that point) into giving my friend his first piece. That was some

fun.

I don't claim to have game, nor do I think that I do. I just be myself and whatever happens happens. I am

just getting into the pheromones to boost the bedroom at home and classroom at school.

I'm not trying to

pickup girls like yourself, so my experience is far different. It appears to me that you had at least one person

interested that you didn't push beyond a smile. Had that been me and I was trying, I would have simply started

talking to her and showing interest. Pheromones are not going to get the girls to jump your bones, they just make

them comfy with you and more likely to jump your bones, if your personality is good enough.

jomo
07-15-2008, 06:38 PM
I was pondering another issue that

has shown up this round of visits. Over the last 4 years I have had one owner start crying on me for

punishing/fussing at them. I am usually very polite and smile even when fussing, fining, punishing.

This round

of stores (1 week) I had 2 owners cry on me when i was fining and fussing at them. Would this some how be an effect

of SoE? I was thinking either the SoE caused them to feel more comfortable showing their true emotions or did the

SoE make them more upset than usual? This was one result I had not expected.

belgareth
07-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Or, perhaps other outside

influences had an impact. The economy sucks right now and people are under serious stress due to suddenly increased

costs for food and fuel. Add to that a fine and you could really have somebody upset. It's really hard to be

certain the cause of an emotional reaction.

I'm not criticising your work. Only making an observation.

jomo
07-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Very good ideas I hadn't thought

of. It may have not been directly related at all.