PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones and age

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 06:38 AM
Do the results from Pheromone usage depend on your age and current level of testosterone? Reason I ask is at 25 I noticed the results from wearing even low amounts of -none in terms of additional sex drive on me, but now at 32 I don\'t notice any difference. Could it be because my T-level is lowered. Should I try more?

I use PI. But I don\'t want to overdose.

oscar
02-21-2002, 09:26 AM
Adrian,

The difference between being 25 and 32 years of age is reportedly a major factor in a males testosterone output. Supposedly at 25 you are just cresting the hill, or are already on the downhill slide.

You can increase your own testosterone levels by using something with Copulins in it like womens PI. It is Androstenol and Cops only so you won\'t risk an A-None OD, and you can continue to use mens PI at your current dosage.

I\'m curious. What A-None product were you using seven years ago that gave you the additional sex drive?
Maybe it had something else in it.
images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

jvkohl
02-21-2002, 09:55 PM
Actually, the difference in testosterone is less significant than the difference in levels of DHEA, which decline in a straight line with age from about 25 on. Testosterone levels don\'t start any major decline until age 60-70. What this suggests is that supplementing with DHEA might be beneficial. DHEA metabolizes into androsterone and etiocholanolone, which explains part of the logic of SOE. Seems best to maintain or supplement your androsterone output even if there was no pheromone connection.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-22-2002, 01:35 PM
I had been using a product called Pure Instinct. It contained much less androstenone than in primal but with 3 or 4 applications I quickly found myself horny as hell and ready for sex images/icons/smile.gif

I didnt notice any effect from it in recent years. And same with PI. So this is why i\'m wondering if these pheromones have pronounced sexual effects on younger men images/icons/frown.gif