PDA

View Full Version : Is Chikara and The Edge a good mix?

Big_Sting_9
07-14-2008, 11:44 AM
Has anyone mixed Chikara and The Edge when wearing them at once? If so, we the results good? (as in any

good hits) How much to I use to mix them with one another?(how many sprays do I use) How does this mix smell?(good

or bad)

Gmoney
07-14-2008, 01:47 PM
This was my first order, I used

about 3 sprays Chikara with 1 or two sprays of TE. Very good hits at the clubs, but needs a cover as the TE stinks

and the Chikara scent is pretty subtle.

Big_Sting_9
07-14-2008, 01:53 PM
What

would work well for a good cover up sent?

Gmoney
07-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Depends on if your Chikara is

scented or not. If it's scented, I hear aqua di gio is a good match. If not, wear whatever you like.

Iaskalotof?'s
07-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Big sting you just asked

the same question I was about to ask since I'm out of SOE! Speaking of which, has anyone tried C7 and SOE

together?

Big_Sting_9
07-14-2008, 02:03 PM
The one I have is scented....so do I still need a cover? lol sry, I am a noob at this lol.

Pagodeiro
07-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Well Chikara scented has a

very nice and noteable smell
I think that you still need a cover because in my case i have been said to smell muffy

using TE as standalone even if i had an shower 15 min before...
Chikara and TE are a good Combo .... go with

Gmoney i mixed it the same way and had lots of good results..
If you´re searching for great cover scents then you

should look for perfume with natural ingredients like the products of Serge Lutens ...
They are fantastic and

surely you can cover everything with them.... hehe they are strong... use them carefully ... ahmm and the are not

cheap....
Hmm SOE and A7 together .. i´ll do some testing on it....

Best Pago

Big_Sting_9
07-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Could I mix

it with axe body spray?

Gmoney
07-14-2008, 08:13 PM
You're joking about the Axe,

right? Stay away from that crap, please.

Big_Sting_9
07-14-2008, 08:15 PM
lol it was funny though

:rasp:

MOBLEYC57
07-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Has

anyone mixed Chikara and The Edge when wearing them at once? If so, we the results good? (as in any good hits) How

much to I use to mix them with one another?(how many sprays do I use) How does this mix smell?(good or

bad)

How old are you, BigS?

Tis all about testing and finding out for youself. With that being said,

for one of your test ... with a button-up shirt ... 4 sprays of TE (1 to each side of your chest and 1 to each side

of your tummy), 1 spray of scented Chikara to each side of your neck and 1 shared between your wrist (3 total, and

you can wear a 4th to the chest of your shirt). Test area should be closed in ... house, club, dinner, etc.

You'll never know if it's too much unless you take it for a spin. All for the sake of SCIENCE.:run:

P.S.

Yes, you can wear'em together.

Gmoney
07-14-2008, 08:32 PM
How old

are you, BigS?

Tis all about testing and finding out for youself. With that being said, for one of your test ...

with a button-up shirt ... 4 sprays of TE (1 to each side of your chest and 1 to each side of your tummy), 1 spray

of scented Chikara to each side of your neck and 1 shared between your wrist (3 total, and you can wear a 4th to the

chest of your shirt). Test area should be closed in ... house, club, dinner, etc.

You'll never know if it's

too much unless you take it for a spin. All for the sake of SCIENCE.:run:

P.S. Yes, you can wear'em

together.

lol, you damn trouble maker!:rofl:

Big_Sting_9
07-14-2008, 08:33 PM
I

will be 24 next month

MOBLEYC57
07-14-2008, 08:37 PM
I will

be 24 next month

Okay ... 2-4 sprays of TE to the chest and abs ... (2) 1 up and 1 down, (3) 2 up and 1

down, or (4) 2 up and 2 down.:run:

MOBLEYC57
07-14-2008, 08:39 PM
lol, you

damn trouble maker!:rofl:

HEY! I resemble that remark! \o/

Big_Sting_9
07-14-2008, 08:50 PM
I think I will only use the Chikara for the first two days or so to see what

results it will give me. After a while I will add the TE and see what kind of results I get with that mixed in.

Gmoney
07-14-2008, 08:52 PM
Mobley was being sarcastic,

you'll get results with 4 sprays of TE, but they won't be the kind you like, especially at your age.

idesign
07-15-2008, 04:01 AM
I

think I will only use the Chikara for the first two days or so to see what results it will give me. After a while I

will add the TE and see what kind of results I get with that mixed in.

-Big, That is absolutely your best

plan. When you add the TE, do so gradually. You'll see results. hehehe, axe indeed..

-Gm, when you see Mobley

start dosing in tablespoons, and you live east of the mississippi, run for cover!! :run:

Big_Sting_9
07-15-2008, 08:09 AM
hahaha ok

Iaskalotof?'s
07-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Has anyone tried C7 and

SOE together?

idesign
07-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Has

anyone tried C7 and SOE together?

Read through this thread, esp Mobley's posts. If anyone knows he

will.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18886

Iaskalotof?'s
07-15-2008, 05:56 PM
Appreciate it!

MOBLEYC57
07-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Mobley

was being sarcastic, you'll get results with 4 sprays of TE, but they won't be the kind you like, especially

at your age.

Says who? :blink: All joking aside ... I was serious. The things you miss out on when

you're afraid.

:type: I've gotten some outstanding hits with that mix. Also, 4 sprays of TE on the front (on

skin under shirt), 4-6 dabs of APC and two drops of A-1 on the wrists. Really.

Sodbuster
07-16-2008, 10:45 AM
I've never been able to get

away with more than one spray of scented TE. At least not without way more negative reactions than good ones. Even

when around people who are drunk and dancing, more than one spray and I'm an outcast.

I've tried C7 and SOE

together. It works, and I like it because the C7 smell is much better than the slightly sweet SOE smell (both

scented) and can usually cover it up. I'll be wearing this combo at work today, and then later at a party with C7

alone. I spray the C7 on my chest and rub a little on my chin, and use the SOE on my wrists.

Iaskalotof?'s
07-17-2008, 09:51 AM
Sweet, I take it you get

friendly hits mostly.

idesign
07-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Says

who? :blink: All joking aside ... I was serious. The things you miss out on when you're afraid.

:type: I've

gotten some outstanding hits with that mix. Also, 4 sprays of TE on the front (on skin under shirt), 4-6 dabs of APC

and two drops of A-1 on the wrists. Really.

Yes, kidding aside, there's no reason to doubt Mobley (even

though I joined in the kidding). Indeed, you might notice that he's the only one here who's questions outnumber

his statements. The sign of a smart man.

There are other members here who wear heavier doses than some of us can

get away with. Gegogi can wear more NPA in a day than I can in a month, but its just that person's critical mix

based on personal chemistry, target audience, etc etc.

The best advice is always... Experiment!

Big_Sting_9
07-18-2008, 05:00 PM
I got my pheromones today.

I must say they do smell real good. I have not seen any results. I Put 2 sprays of C7 and 1 spray of TE. Is that

the right combo or right amounts of sparys? How long do they last for when applied?

DrSmellThis
07-18-2008, 05:04 PM
CK and Edge work great

together.

Just remember with Edge or NPA, sometimes the smallest possible amount is too much or just enough for

some people.

I can get away with one dab of Edge consistently, for example. That's even less than Bel can get

away with, if I recall. But in moderation, I love the stuff. Mobes is up there with Gegogi, apparently. Both those

guys only do what they do because they have experimented a thousand times with it.