PDA

View Full Version : My Story...

chopsumbong
07-14-2008, 05:20 AM
Today is day one, the

day i walk into the pheromone world. Armed with my book "the game by niel strauss" and the following products...

Alpha 7 unscented
chikaka sample pack X 1
Perception 2 use sample pack X 3
The Edge for him X 3
SOE sample

pack X 1
Alter Ego sample pack X 1

over the next week im expecting..

SOE
NPA
and what ever sample packs

come with that...

Today to my suprise I got my pheromones with xtra samples, I picked Love-scent over

because I dont like the cheesy names like "instant shine" "instant gentleman" etc.

Today I work in a busy market

place I wont name. Lets say its like the american "Wall-Mart" and the english "Asda". To give you an idea how big

the building i work in is... They bring in over 1.2 million english £ per month in my store alone.

Today Im

thinking of using Just Alpha-7 unscented 1 drop to my pulse on my wrist and spreading it to my neck also.
I would

try 2 drops but I will work my way up and I want to give you (the reader) a good read.
Any sugestions please reply

but if you want to post just to say "nice one" or "cool" or anything meaningless i please ask you not to as I hope

to run this thread for a while and I wish to let people have to read as little B.S as poss.

Time to hit that

shower...

see you on the otherside!!!
:run:

Kmac
07-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Wow! That's a pretty good arsenal

to start of with, you'll have a lot of fun experimenting!

Personally, I've gotten the best results with A7

using two rather generous drops (one behind each ear), along with a packet of SOE, usually applied to the fore arms

or neck area...This combo has done very well for me at work and out in social settings, however at work I'll also

apply a couple squirts of liquid trust as well, so far this combo has been the most affective one for me, but

folks are different.

chopsumbong
07-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Day 1.
As i got out of the

shower i thought
.oO(Fook it i will have 1 drop of Alpha 7 and use a sample of SOE. I let 1 drop of alpha goto my

neck. (felt like forever waiting) then the SOE gel pack to my forearms. I could smell nothing. I went for the bus on

my way to the bus stop my cofidence went HIGH. (maybe Place-bo effect)
I was at the bus stop and a guy and woman

was talking about bus and where they go, i hi-jacked the convo and said "all the buses here go to town center"
The

woman stood right next to me as I chatted to her. I got on the 1st bus that came and stood as usual near the front.

After 3 mins i noticed 1 girl ages 19 maybe 20 looking RIGHT at me. she was around 5 meters away so maybe it wasnt

the pheromones. went to work and one of the bosses who im punishing (not talking to or showing little intrest in as

they pizzed me off a while ago) was being friendly trying to spark convo. I kept my replys short and toneless. he

picked up that im still mad at him and left me alone. Nothing pretty much happened for a while apart from a school

girl walked past me with her mom "age 15 maybe 16" and as her mother was chatting away to someone she was staring at

me. I ignored it and carried on. Theres a girl at work we will call 'Steph' aged around 17 who used allways chat

with me be a little playfull but today she was cold and i got the impression she really didnt have the time for me.

I asked her a few times "everything ok? you seem a little distracted, whats on your mind" but short toneless replys.

(karma sucks)
I gave a friend a sample pack of 'The Edge for him' he is going to use it and tell me if his g/f

acts any different. As he applyed it he said "FUKING HELL! that smells good! im gonan go to the loo and have sex

with myself" we both laughed and i commented on how his cats will rape him when he gets home. On the bus back home

one girl aged 19-20 was looking at me as i made eye contact she looked away instantly almost 2 times. Other than

that nothing happened I am affraid.

If you have any comments or anything usefull please reply.

Tomorrow Im

gonna use Alpha - 7, 2 drops. 1 behind each ear. If my SoE comes I will use that too if not. it will be just Alpha

IOI = 3
Hits = 0

Dissapointing day.

chopsumbong
07-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Day 2

I used 1 drop of

Alpha-7 on my chest and a sample pack of perception on my neck.. im sorry to say nothing happened not 1 IOI. My

friend I have a "edge" sample to said his g/f has no reaction and no change. Tomroow im using my sample pack of

Alter Ego, then at 6ish my friends coming in why i apply 2 drops of alpha-7 and he will let me know if i OD.

On

a better note I did find a PUA work-shop in london I am thinking of attending. it has 2 full days of training and 1

day on the field training. Any one ever been to one of these? if so was it worth attending?

jomo
07-15-2008, 04:23 PM
On the

bus back home one girl aged 19-20 was looking at me as i made eye contact she looked away instantly almost 2 times.

Other than that nothing happened I am affraid.

Under the right conditions this may have been an all

night love fest. Then again it may have just been a girl glancing at you. I saw this in your post and my first

thought was lost opportunity. I don't know enough about mones yet to recommend mixes or doses. But my advise for

now would be, just think in the moment when stuff like this happens and take a leap of faith. I can honestly say

any person I have had a good feeling about from eye contact has never let me down after I spoke to them.

I was

hesitant to post in your thread because you didn't want the go get her type post. But I don't know enough about

mones to post anything else. So best of luck and my only mone suggestion is stick to one mone (product) for a week

or 2 and move to the next. But everyone says that.

chopsumbong
07-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks, Im waiting for NPA

and SoE to come, when that comes i will use that for 2 weeks. Im using Alpha-7 and mixes with the sample packs I got

for now. I got Alpha-7 mainly for when i go out or maybe a party. NPA i believe is more subtle. SoE is great for

work etc.

chopsumbong
07-15-2008, 04:45 PM
For 2 weeks

of my "my story..." I want to use a set amount of a mix. can any one suggest what I can do here for working in a

busy market place?

Alpha - 7 unscented
NPA
SoE

All comments will be read and thought about and you would

have contributed to my diary.

Thankyou :wave:

belgareth
07-15-2008, 05:01 PM
NOT NPA, otherwise, it

shouldn't matter too much which you choose so long as you are consistent

idesign
07-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Ditto Belgareth, and I would

just use SoE alone for quite a while and learn what it will do. You also need to present a friendly behavior to

match your -mone signature. Relax and don't try so hard, spend more energy paying attention to what's going

around you, and the reactions you might be missing.

MOBLEYC57
07-15-2008, 08:48 PM
SOE.

How old are you,

ChompSum?

Wow! That's a pretty good arsenal to start of with, you'll have a lot of fun

experimenting!

Personally, I've gotten the best results with A7 using two rather generous drops (one behind

each ear), along with a packet of SOE, usually applied to the fore arms or neck area...This combo has done very well

for me at work and out in social settings, however at work I'll also apply a couple squirts of liquid trust as

well, so far this combo has been the most affective one for me, but folks are different.

How old are you

... the age range of those you get hits from ... and how long have you been playing with that combo?

Kmac
07-15-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi! Sorry for the late reply...I'm

33 years old, average build and average looks, or at least so I've been told unfortunately!!

Anhow, I have been

playing with the SOE, Liquid Trust, A7 Scented combo since around late December '07 if I remember correctly...

I

started of course by testing one at a time for about 10 days each, then moved on to trying different combos after I

was able to more or less figure out what each one did for me individually.

So far, as I said, this combo for me

is pretty much a winner! I'm not saying there are not better combos out there, but this one I currently know about

first hand, and it's working for me, so I figure if it ain't broke.......You know the rest...

So far as hits,

thats a tricky question...I get the most aggressive, clear and obvious responses from approx age 28-45 (with a much

more obvious response from the 35+ folks!)

I do get good hits from the early twenty somethings, but as I said

somewhere else on this forum, gals in that early twenty something age range seem to have trouble actually

approaching me or initiating conversation (my guess is do to the levels I'm using of A7), however, with those same

young ladies if I actually man up and initiate conversation with them, it's like they're surprised and honored

that I would actually speak to them, it's really pretty weird, they seem to get very flattered that I would talk to

them...Now, I must admit, I have never yet tried to take things to the next level with any gal in that age range

since I've been using this combo, but my impressions based upon there obvious body language after I've initiated

leads me to believe that moving forward would not be all that difficult....

Hope that answers your question.

chopsumbong
07-16-2008, 04:12 PM
hi guys, Today I used about

20inch of SoE and thats all, nothing happened.

I took this theory to good PUA's and they said "pheromones?

pretty much not any use, dispite what people thing you must be close to someone for them to pick up on them and

secondly I suggest you goto a PUA work-shop, after that you wont need anything like 'pheromones'.

After that I

looked and found a PUA workshop from Englands top PUA trainer. Im currently booking my place for october maybe

november. I would like to hear replys to this...

Thankyou

belgareth
07-16-2008, 04:21 PM
PUAs have been discussed here,

ad nauseum. Do a search or two and you'll find lots of feedback. Personally, I don't have a desire to be somebody

or something I'm not and have never even considered their courses. I've never had much interest in one-nighters,

either.

idesign
07-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Chop, perhaps neither pheromones

nor PUA stuff will achieve your purpose. What I think you may look at is how you act and react to the people around

you, not in a "game" sense, but who you really are.

Maturity and experience helps, but in the meantime you could

possibly observe those who you think are admirable and try to exhibit those behaviors.

I don't know what your

goals are though, long term or short? If you just want a one-nighter, then you just do what it takes. If you want

longer term success then you have to put in some effort in changing yourself in that direction. Its only then that

pheromones will help, when you as a person aligns with the signal you send out.

Sorry for the "tough love" reply,

but you asked. :)

Keep trying though, that's your best asset, and it seems you have optimism... can't be

beat.

chopsumbong
07-16-2008, 06:55 PM
yo,
yea im cool one

nighters? if they come along i will take em. Long term? if it comes along I will take it. I study pheromones to try

and see there effects fact or fiction. the PUA workshop is run buy a man known as Gambler. from the videos i watched

of him he seems to have good stuff to meet that someone special or for fun. he teaches skills in comunication and

gets pros in to teach you such stuff as "cold reading, palm reading hypnosis" i know hypnosis but cold reading will

be great for a setup to get them into hypnosis. he teaches on NLP also. it just seems such a good deal. maybe im

wrong? I don't have trouble talking to girls strangers or anyone. I'm confused about what to do and at a bit of a

loss. My brains saying one thing and my... penis is demanding another and my hearts saying something completely

different. :sad:
My last relationship was 8 months long with a 33 year old woman and im 24.
my problem is when i

go out for a drink with friends im really quiet and imadgine being with the guys then making a bet that you could

get 3 phone numbers in 30 mins. thats why i learned hypnosis, to entertain.. but its not easy at all to do hypnosis

when your out and around...

belgareth
07-16-2008, 07:56 PM
To tell you the truth, I

couldn't care less about getting three girls' phone numbers in thirty minutes. It means nothing to me. On the

other hand, charming one special lady and spending time with her having fun is, in my opinion, well worth the

effort. Especially since I'd probably get laid multiple times in the process. Take a wild guess at how many dates

you will get from those three phone numbers when the girls have had a chance to cool off for a few hours. I'd

rather have one pleasant evening with a nice woman than a whole book of phone numbers that are probably not going to

be worth a damn.

First step is to stop worrying about what others think about you. What does it matter? The only

person that you should be seeking approval from is yourself and you should be demanding of yourself. You sound like

you can self motivate if you have a goal. Perhaps your goal should be to become the best version of you possible.

A lot of people justifiably say that men have only enough blood for one head at a time. Unfortunately, gravity

pulls all the blood to the lower one and we cease to think rationally. You want to get laid, so does every other

male and female out there. And all of them are going to bars trying to get laid. How do you stand out from all the

other guys studying the same or similar things you are?

The way I stand out is by being myself and a gentleman.

I choose my own course, make my own decisions and don't care if anybody else likes it. I smile, tell jokes and have

a wide range of interests, enough that I can ask questions on almost any topic. And when the person, place or

situation don't suit me I walk away. It is what I call being a man. As a result, even though I am happily married,

I get hits pretty regularly.

chopsumbong
07-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Day 4

Nothing...

Used :
1 drop NPA
1 drop Alpha - 7
15 inch SoE

jomo
07-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Possibly a bit much -none in that

mix? I'm not sure but from what I have heard dabs are all that is needed from NPA and you used a full drop. Add

in the -none from A7 and that may have been a bit much for someone our age, mid 20s.

tbssftw
07-17-2008, 05:04 PM
id try the 20" soe as you did,

but only 1 dab of npa
finger on top flip bottle, that that is on your finger is a dab
,, in that last mix you

already had some rone from soe, and prob. too much none from NPA, and then the added alpha-7 just caused an OD on

both rone and none..

jomo
07-17-2008, 05:10 PM
NOT NPA,

otherwise, it shouldn't matter too much which you choose so long as you are consistent

Please read

this post many times. I did weeks of research on this site before buying a single product. This single post is

probably the single most important thing I have read. Stick to one product for a week or 2 before moving to the

next. Learn the effects of a single product before mixing. This way you know what actions are caused by which

products.

Not trying to sound harsh but this is really the best advise I think anyone can give you until you

follow his wise instructions. I have seen you post like 2 or 3 different mixes/products used in 4 days. It

honestly took me about 9 days with SoE and testing it on about 150 people to really learn the effects.