PDA

View Full Version : What are some of the "Best" Combos?

Buddydust
02-21-2002, 01:38 AM
It\'s Me,It\'s Me,It\'s that B-U-double D-Y Dust.Ok I gotta stop typing before bedtime...Anyway,I know it has been asked before and I hate to ask it again,but I would like to know what combos gave you the best hit(s)? I\'m talking about all the combinations from PI to even Yes.Hey,maybe somebody should put all these combinations in a file(if it hasn\'t already been done).Ok,I\'ll head off to bed now. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 01:44 AM
SOe and alter ego
Attraction and SOE
ANdro SOE and NPA
Yes SOE and primal instinct(M)
Perfect 10 and SOE
Chem sets added to any product or colonge.
NPA and APC and SOE
NPA and APC and ALter ego]
SOE NPA Alter ego
Andro 4.2 Attraction and soe
Andro 4.2 Attraction SOE and alter ego
Attraction SOE NPA
Primal instinct for Women and SOE and alter ego.

Can anyone else come up with any further ideas lol

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 01:47 AM
A better question, Donald. What combos haven\'t worked for you?!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 01:51 AM
Yes and lure together lol

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 02:15 AM
Wow, WWF references... And don\'t think that the science nrrds don\'t watch... images/icons/smile.gif

Buddydust
02-21-2002, 10:36 AM
(After waking up from his slumber) Diggy Damn,I knew I should have asked for application info.(Looks at Donalds list) AMBROSIA! images/icons/shocked.gif My My,that\'s a mighty impression list you have there Mr. Duck. I might have to try some of those out,once I figure out how much to use.Can You Smell What the OD is Cooking? LoL,well Walter I can\'t consider myself a Science Nerd(I keep on asking too many newbie questions),but I am a Wrestling Fan.Go figure. images/icons/wink.gif

Paul canada
02-21-2002, 11:19 PM
WHAT?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-22-2002, 12:19 AM
AlL The abvove worked well for me and that is just the main ones and a beginning point. The stuff lasts for so long i always have leftover stuff to use up. So i get creative and experiemental. At the moment SOE is giving me the best responses ever and even with an OD the poeple around me arent running away which is definitley an advantage over NONE plus im using the breakdown effect (pit trick) to my advantage james was right.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-22-2002, 02:08 AM
Paul C, I am the Nrrd, if ya\'ll haven\'t picked that up already... And there are a lot of WWF character quotes, or paraphases, going on in this post. Sorry, came from Irish/Swedish farmers, and I am in the middle of getting a Ph.D. It is a wierd mix...

[ February 22, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

wingrider81
02-22-2002, 08:53 AM
Hey Walter,
You sound kinda like those bachelor Norwegian farmers that raise wheat in the Lake Woebegone Valley for Powdermilk Biscuits on Prairie Home. (Used to live in MPLS). If anybody needed mones it was these guys. lol.
Wingrider
images/icons/wink.gif