PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Andro vs Muscle Building Androgens?

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2001, 09:05 PM
can anyone tell me whether or not the ingredients used in pheromones are the same as those used to gain muscle? if so are they treated the same by the body or are the pheromone andos just there for odor and not actually absorbed by the body through the skin. thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2001, 09:48 PM
WOW! Is the androstonone absorbed by skin??? I AM SCARED !!!!! BRUCE, HELP! images/icons/blush.gif

Bruce
07-03-2001, 12:02 AM
Hello,
I am not a doctor, but I don\'t think there is any need to panic. Keep in mind that our bodies are covered with all these pheromones all the time anyway. They occur there natually. Metabolites of the sex hormones break down and are secreted out through the pores onto the skin where bacteria transforms them into the \"andro\" pheromones. A simple massage will rub them back into the skin, and from what little I know about massage this is considered a good thing. (ie: rubbing naturally occuring skin oils back into the skin)

Myself I am a big believer of moderation in the use of pheromones and taking a break from them, the same way I do with herbs and even vitamins, but though (once again for legal purposes) I am not a doctor, I believe reasonable pheromone use is good for me.

If you are worried about the pheros getting into the body via the skin, you can apply them to the outside of your clothing, and avoid the possibility completely.

Cheers,
Bruce