PDA

View Full Version : Results from TE and C7 trials.....

Shan
07-12-2008, 11:34 AM
21/M/SoCal

TE: The mix (1:1:3) (TE: Essential musk oil: My personal cologne) I use the automizer that came with

the newbie pack.

TE gives me a kind of dizziness at first I get a little drowsy when I first apply... After

about 3O minutes after though I start to feel really powerful. I have gotten some great at work and school. Girls

move from their seats to sit behind me in classes. I have gotten several wow you smell good, and what cologne do you

wear. I might have gotten a DIHL cause my friend just told me about it the other day when we were at a coffe shop, I

dint notice but he told me about it. Over all TE works great. The only thing is I cant smell it... I havn't OD on

it, though that might be because I dilute it so much. 1:4

C7: One spray on right forearm one one left ear.

Cover by Michel Jordan.

I don't really like this product.. it kind of undermines my confidence. When I first

apply it I feel less sure about things and anxious... the two times I wore C7 by it self I have not noticed any

hits. Although Te+C7 works I think, cause thats was when I got the DIHL.

chopsumbong
07-12-2008, 02:55 PM
thats cool dude, can you

write in any detail about any hits maybe what your friend told you?

idesign
07-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Nice job Shan. You're smart to

watch your dosage if you can't smell the -none. If you OD you'll know it immediately, and you just cut back to

former levels.

If you apply the C7 away from your face and neck the negative feeling might go away.