PDA

View Full Version : One quick question

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 10:34 PM
Forgetting about all prices of these pheremones, which product works better in attracting women:

Scent of Eros or Primal Instinct.

I\'ve been doing research and haven\'t been able to find any difference in the two - if there is at all. (I think both have 5 ml of pheremone in each, right?)

-Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 01:21 AM
Perfect 10 is by far the most powerful and contains all three phero types and couplins in a small amount. Its available at www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club.html/ (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club.html/\") and gives you the most (however it costs 120 US dollars and has no money back gaureentee because of the price and is only recommened for experienced users. On It depends on youre age (Primal instinct has none only and Scent of eros has nol and rone) you could just save money and get yourself Alter ego has all three as well and is made by the same makers as perfect 10. I would say scent of eros is better for the two products you chose.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 06:37 AM
What products works best is a ongoing experiment and very much dependent on personal factors.

As far as differences between the two you, SOE and PI could not be more distinct, PI as only -none and SOE has -nol and -rone.

oscar
02-21-2002, 06:53 AM
Loveman,

Primal Instinct and Scent of Eros are both 10ml products with a 5 mg phero content, but that is where the similarity ends. The two are as different as night and day.

PI has 5mg of AndrosteNone only, while SOE has 4mg of Androstenol and 1mg of AndrosteRone, with NO AndrosteNone at all.

For ATTRACTING women SOE may be the superior product, but it lacks the A-None\'s sexual signals that many of us have come to rely upon to help us \"close the deal\". But I wouldn\'t necessarily recommend PI to fill this void. It\'s strong and effective, but it\'s oil based, and this is a major drawback in my opinion.

NPA provides nearly the same phero concentration as PI (.48mg/ml vs .50mg/ml), but it\'s alcohol based making it more mix-friendly. Also it\'s reputed to have some \"secret ingredients\" that give you something that PI just ain\'t got. Add to that the fact that NPA actually enhances the fragrance of many colognes, and costs less as well.

NPA and SOE used in combination can be extremely effective for both attracting and \"landing\" the one that might have otherwise gotten away. I\'ll recommend that you try \"cawwoting\", a phero layering technique that you can find out about by using the \"search\" option at the top of the forum page. It works for me! images/icons/wink.gif

I\'ll agree with Donald that P10 and AE are both great products. They just don\'t allow you to play the \"shell game\" that you can employ when using separate products with different phero components. Having the pheros separate allows you to adjust for personal needs and situational preferences on your A-None, A-Nol, A-Rone ratios.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif