PDA

View Full Version : What to buy next? so far I have...

Shan
07-10-2008, 11:28 PM
For

my first order I got.... TE, C7 and LT

I'M; 21 M 5'8 South Asian now living in SoCal,

Man this stuff really

works great... Iv been using TE for the last week and a half and have notices some great results... but thats for

another post... I use TE with my aftershave or cologn and i am very happy with it...

Iv tried C7 once but I did

it with TE so I'm really not sure of the results.... But I will use C7 next week alone to see results...

Im

ready to buy some more.. I'm getting SOE for sure.. but not sure what else to get with it.. i was going to get

WAGG, any thoughts? is SOE and WAGG basically the same thing? result wise?

chopsumbong
07-11-2008, 03:59 AM
For my

first order I got.... TE, C7 and LT

Man this stuff really

works great... Iv been using TE for the last week and a half and have notices some great results... but thats for

another post... I use TE with my aftershave or cologn and i am very happy with it...

Iv tried C7 once but I did

it with TE so I'm really not sure of the results.... But I will use C7 next week alone to see results...

Im

ready to buy some more.. I'm getting SOE for sure.. but not sure what else to get with it.. i was going to get

theres an offer on SOE and

NPA in a super combo, I ordered them and Alpha-7 for when im on a night out.

idesign
07-11-2008, 04:23 AM
Welcome to the forum

Shan

I'd get SoE for sure and maybe WAGG. They are the same "type" of product, nol/rone. NPA might be a

bit strong for someone your age. Your TE will be much easier for you to work with. SoE/TE is a legendary combo.

:)

MOBLEYC57
07-11-2008, 06:56 AM
For my first

order I got.... TE, C7 and LT

Man this stuff really

works great... Iv been using TE for the last week and a half and have notices some great results ... but thats for

Iv tried C7 once but I

did it with TE so I'm really not sure of the results.... But I will use C7 next week alone to see results...

Im ready to buy some more.. I'm getting SOE for sure.. but not sure what else to get with it.. i was going to get

Definitely waiting for you

other post to see how exactly have you been using TE. :wave: