PDA

View Full Version : b/t npa or the edge with c7 and SOE

tbssftw
07-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Hey guys im about to buy some mones..
Im 22 and would like to attract the chicks of similar age..
im going to be

getting Chikara and SOE and im debating on which -none product i should get..

Obviously i will try them all alone

first but i want to get none as well to give a try and see if it works with my body..
I cant decide b/t NPA or The

edge to use w/ SOE or maybe even some C7 ill be debating on the mixes ill use after i try them all for a given

time..
If i get the NPA i understand that i will have to dab a very very small amount which also means it will last

a LONG time..
The edge i understand i would have to use 1 or 2 dabs..maybe more
so what do you guys think.. Along

with my order of C7 and SOE should i get the edge or NPA?

idesign
07-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Welcome tbssftw.

Definitely

Edge. At your age you produce a lot of -none, and TE is much easier to dose since its 1/5 the strength of NPA. A

lot of members love the SoE/TE combo. Even with TE, go very light on -none to start with.

DrSmellThis
07-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Edge for sure. It's no fun

when you OD on NPA all the time.

tbssftw
07-10-2008, 04:19 PM
thanks guys, glad i

posted!
when i introduce the edge into my mix down the line, would i still start at only one dab and work up from

there? or start at 1 drop

belgareth
07-10-2008, 04:23 PM
You are young so are better off

starting very low and working your way up. -None OD is very easy at your age.

Sodbuster
07-12-2008, 05:30 PM
There's 2 super combos in on

Love scent that I'd recommend for you. The Newbie kit has The Edge, a pocket atomizer, some super primal oils

(which are great), and usually comes with some samples, and the whole thing only runs like $25. The SOE/NPA combo

has a bottle of scented SOE and a bottle of NPA, along with some samples, and goes for $50. A bottle of SOE by

itself is also $50, so you're pretty much getting the samples and NPA for free. $75 later, you have enough pheros

to make some wicked combinations. I like 1 part NPA (or edge for a more toned down mix), 2 parts primal oil, and 4

parts cologne all mixed in the atomizer. TE and SOE is a great combination too. If you haven't ordered yet,

that's my advice to you.

tbssftw
07-12-2008, 05:38 PM
thanks buddy, thats prob what

im going to do once i order.. plus ill get some unscented c7

idesign
07-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Sodbuster, you're a genius.

Its been so long since my first orders I'd forgotten what a great deal these combos are. All of that for $75 is a

great deal indeed. Good advice.

Sodbuster
07-13-2008, 09:34 AM
Yeah I just ordered another

SOE/NPA combo yesterday, along with scented Chikara. I had to see what this C7 business is all about.

Got a

little hit report for you guys involving SOE. I was at a party last night, and they had an indoor hot tub. So I

was sitting in it with a guy friend, wearing about 1/8 of a sample pack of alter ego (all I could squeeze out) and a

bit of SOE, like 10 inches, all on my chin and neck so it wouldn't wash off. Well, this gal walks up, talks for a

little while, and then strips completely naked and hops in the tub :blink: Yay right? Except she outweighed me by

a good 50 pounds (at this point my friend makes himself scarce, and I was about to). But then this whole other

group of girls get in in bikinis, and they're good-looking and all under 20, and after sitting in the tub for about

10 minutes, being very flirty and chatty, they started making out with each other! Once that happened, almost every

guy at the party showed up and hopped in the tub, and video cameras came out, ruined the vibes, and I ended up

leaving to go to a different party. But holy crap, what a show. I need to get to more parties with hot tubs in

them, cause if things had progressed without those other jackasses showing up, that could've been awesome.