PDA

View Full Version : New to pheros and bought the Newb Kit.

oodmn04oo
07-10-2008, 01:13 PM
Hey guys, just bought the newb kit for men. never used pheros in my life. heres my stats and what im

looking for in pheros:

-im a new yorker
-early 20's
-5'11, 190lbs
-athletic body, got some muscle.
-im a

pretty good looking guy

heres my problem: its how i carry myself. im an introvert whos very self

concious. sometimes im social, sometimes im not. when im out drinking at bars im real talkative but not with girls.

im nervous to start up convos with them and cant approach them. i can get avoided and ignored easily and i assume

its because of how i carry myself.

what im looking for: i want a better sex life. but i guess i gotta

get more social with girls first. i want girls to get gitty and stupid around me. i want to be able to turn them on.

im in my early 20s and not having the fun i want and i gotta change that.

my kit and first experience:

-1 little scent of eros packet
-1 bottle of "Musk Oil"
-1 bottle of "The Edge" (i assume its unscented

because it smells like rubbing alcohol)
-1 bottle of atomizer

ok so i got the kit yesterday and wanted to give

it a try on myself when i went to the gym. i put 2 daps of The Edge on my neck, 1 dap on each side. then i put one

droplet of Musk Oil on my finger and split that small dose up on my neck, rubbed on top of the spot i put The Edge

on. then i covered the area with my regular cologne, Hummer H2.

Once i put my regular cologne on i couldnt

smell the pheros anymore. went to the gym and forgot about it. then i realized that myself and my gym partner felt

really tired and were yawning a lot. i didnt tell him i was wearing pheros. i just chuckled a bit seeing him yawn,

knowing it was probably cause of me. anyway, i guess i ODed? also, besides the slight drowziness and yawning, which

subsided in about 20 mins of working out, i didnt notice anything else. my partner wasnt anymore tlakative then he

usually is and i never got hits from anyone there.

So where do i go from here. how should i apply my pheros and

how much? also how do i incorporate Scent of Eros. should i buy more since ill prolly use half the packet on my

first use? help me out guys. ive been reading a lot of posts and im just gettin frustrated. thanks

chopsumbong
07-10-2008, 01:19 PM
:welcome:
i would say

just use 1 for now, use The Edge 1 dab maybe 2 then leave it for the day.Work your way up. cant see why you would

want them on in a gym anyways. pick 1 then just use that and then find your comfort zone.
I too just ordered

Scent of eros
NPA
and
Alpha-7

Im planning using 1 dab of Alpha-7 as this is a STRONG one and i wanna jump

in the deep end, thats how i work. if you want we can trade MSN and talk to each other as we grow into pros?

Gmoney
07-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Well, being tired isn't a

typical OD reaction for None(TEdge), do I don't think that was it. Usually an OD of None is over aggressive or

avoidance type behavior.

Mtnjim
07-10-2008, 02:25 PM
At your age, be really

careful of the EDGE, you're probably producing lots of ~none, the main ingrediant in Edge.
Start with 1 dab split

between the 2 spaces.

-1 bottle of "The Edge" (i assume its unscented because it smells like

rubbing alcohol)

25% of males can't smell ~none, looks like you're one. Careful and cover

or you'll smell like cat piss.

oodmn04oo
07-10-2008, 03:36 PM
ok sofare ill make that

change, 1 dab of TE split between the two pulse points on my neck. what do you suggest about SOE and White Must,

which i have a lot of.

idesign
07-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Definitely get a bottle of SoE,

it'll be a standard in your arsenal. It comes in a roller bottle and you just roll it out on your exposed

skin.

Agree with Jim, take it easy on the Edge and make sure you cover.

chopsumbong
07-10-2008, 05:29 PM
how long does SOE last on

avarage with like 8 inch a day.less or more than 2 month

Sodbuster
07-12-2008, 05:17 PM
More than 2. I bought a

bottle of it back in February and it's still got 1/4 left, and I've used it about 6-7 times a week, 8 -12 inches

per use.