PDA

View Full Version : Which product works

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 08:01 PM
I have tried several types without any success. A few that i did try are apc, beaches,the scent,atractant1000
ero just to name a few in the past 3years.
I try them around my wife then her friends and then if i don\'t get any response i hit the bars. Still nothing helps.
Can anyone help me? Someone did reply to my post about 6 months ago and he talked about a new product that he was testing - But i haven\'t heard anything yet. I guess it flopped.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 08:36 PM
All those are weak products APC is sold here but is considered more an additive perfume colonge instead try SOE for starters or the edge or NPA they the cheapest but they are still very effective as well. Most of the other products on the market at the moment are to put it simply \"ripoofs and shit\"

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 08:52 PM
I\'ve had good results with the friendly type reactions with SOE. So if that\'s what you\'re looking for I would recommend it.

As far as the none products go, I\'ve only tried The Edge & definitely wouldn\'t recommend it at the moment. (See my post in the \"Customer Questions\" section for the reason why.)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 08:55 PM
That could also be a manufacturing error with the edge juts youre one bottle mine had nothing like that well ive brought 3 actually over time. But gettting back to SOE you will also get sexual type responses it isnt just a friends only and social type of product it has an effect on females they dont flirt as hard but usually with heavy none based they flirt and if you dont respond they run. But with SOE they hang around a lot longer and if you make a move the ladies are still very happy to respond to youre overturers (this is just for everyone reading post)