PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Artery Solution

MOBLEYC57
07-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Has anyone

played around with this ... thoughts/ideas/results?

http://www.truehealth.com/advancedartery/index2.aspx?sc=TEZ2408L

belgareth
07-02-2008, 04:54 AM
A while back I had some

problems with blood flow to my lower legs. It's called Peripheral Artery Disease and is the

result of the same type of build up. According to my doc and independent research on my own the combination that

does the job on all your arteries is large doses of Folic Acid, B12 and B6. I don't remember the exact combination

any longer but the data is available on the web. All three of these compounds are available for cheap. It worked

very well for me.

MOBLEYC57
07-02-2008, 06:59 AM
A while

back I had some problems with blood flow to my lower legs. It's called Peripheral Artery

Disease and is the result of the same type of build up. According to my doc and independent research on my own the

combination that does the job on all your arteries is large doses of Folic Acid, B12 and B6. I don't remember the

exact combination any longer but the data is available on the web. All three of these compounds are available for

cheap. It worked very well for me.

Do you remember how before you noticed a difference, Bel?

belgareth
07-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Not sure what you are asking,

Mobes. I started getting the tingling in my feet when I worked out hard or walked a long way. It later led to cramps

in my calves. Had some scans done and the doc suggested I try this approach. After a couple months of taking the

vitamins the trouble went away. It kind of just got better over time until it faded away completely.

MOBLEYC57
07-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Not sure

what you are asking, Mobes. I started getting the tingling in my feet when I worked out hard or walked a long way.

It later led to cramps in my calves. Had some scans done and the doc suggested I try this approach. After

a couple months of taking the vitamins the trouble went away. It kind of just got better over time until

it faded away completely.

Ooopsy! Left out LONG, but that's what I wanted. I know each person's body

heals differently, and my problems comes from diabetes, but I was looking for a time window.

Thanks, Bel!

:thumbsup:

Holmes
09-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Mobley, did you end up tryng

this?

MOBLEYC57
09-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Mobley, did

you end up tryng this?

Si, Signor Holmes, and my feet are no longer burning as of a month.

I don't

know if that's it or boosting my workout program up to 5 days a week instead of three, and/or I'm really watching

what I eat as for sweets.

I've taken myself off insulin (the doc doesn't know it) and my blood sugar is

remaining level at around 110-120, in which anyone with diabetes is doing swell when the reading is from 90-145.

I am now afraid to get off the AAS, which comes with Mega Minerals as a combo, so they have me as a customer for a

while.

I also purchased the liver and kidney cleanse, but I didn't see any pea-size anything, so I assume my

liver and kidney are in good shape. ??:think: ??

belgareth
09-12-2008, 08:31 PM
I'm happy to hear that it

worked for you.

MOBLEYC57
09-12-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm

happy to hear that it worked for you.

Thanks, B!

IF that's what it was. Now I'm afraid to

let it go. :blink: