PDA

View Full Version : A314 version?

gklite
06-24-2008, 06:49 AM
I recently got A314

version 17 from the other site, its same 10ml bottle but half filled in $69.95 while the one I got in July 2006 from

same site worked very well for me & was filled little below cap in same price, strangely they both claimed to be

10ml

The one I got in July 2006 gave me very good results, its just I didn't like the new version so can any

one tell me LS has same old formulation or they still buying from them & selling up to date version?

I know LS

sell 15ml in same price but I wonder how old is this formula LS selling now? If LS sells older pre 2006 formulation

then I love to buy this

gklite
06-26-2008, 08:57 AM
hello!
anyone has any info on

A314 LS version??

Rbt
06-26-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm no expert, and I'm sorta

guessing, but to the best of my knowledge the L-S version is an "older" version, as opposed to the much tweaked

"newer" versions from you-know-who.

HOWEVER, as many can tell you, a "new improved/tweaked" version is not

necessarily better. The version L-S is using seems to be doing just fine by most who use it (based on what I read on

the forums). The other versions seem to be a combination of pheromone tweaking of various sorts and cover scent

tweaking. The primary ingredient(s) (mostly androsterone) seem to stay pretty much the same.

If the L-S version

works for you then stay with it. Unless the other more expensive versions make a really big difference in responses

why pay more than you have to?

The L-S version has been doing just fine for me personally.

Mtnjim
06-26-2008, 10:53 AM
... its same

10ml bottle but half filled

Sounds like you got a leaker. You might want to send an inquirey.

Sodbuster
06-26-2008, 07:02 PM
I bought the LS version, and

I'm pretty sure it's the "older" one. It definitely works, and I like the herbal smell. My bottle was filled to

the cap.

tounge
06-27-2008, 10:36 AM
The "old" A314 is a fine product.

But I also understand why Harris tries to tweak it. However, it gets rather expensive for the average consumer to

try and test all these variations. That is a big draw back. It really takes thorough testing by a wide number of

people to see a consistent pattern.

DrSmellThis
06-27-2008, 05:32 PM
I have a version more recent

than the one L-S carries, which works fine. But I liked the previous, L-S version a little better for my own uses.

Maybe I'm just imagining the difference, but I can tell you I got great results form the L-S version.

terry0400-40
06-29-2008, 11:39 PM
The older version A314, i obtained from L-S workes very well, when talking pheromone results, But the

carrier oil in it is a cheaper carrier oil than the AD version and therefore the L-S version does cause the skin on

my neck to itch when applied there, so i restrict this L-S version to wrist and arm

applications.

The same month i received my 15 mL, L-S version of A314 i also received another 15 mL version from

AD and the more expensive carrier oil in the AD version did not cause any skin irritation, and it also exibited a

more sweeter and also enduring fragrance.

But i must say that when discussing the pheromone action of the two then both

versions do work very well.

One of my favourite mixes is A314 x 2 dr + Alpha 7 x 1 dr.

Overall A314 what i would say is a good

consistant pheromone product, Even so it took me a good 3 weeks at least for me to notice any real action with this

stuff, But now it is amoungst my favourites.
I also did notice

that PI and APC do also cause soft skin on my neck area to itch as the carrier oils do irritate slightly. :thumbsup:

Rbt
07-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Terry: I understand that one of the

changes AD has made (to a314 and others) is to go with an "organic" carrier oil. That could account in part for the

price difference.

Does it really makes a difference in performance? Who knows.

It did seem to help your

skin problem at least.

I really haven't noticed any change between the "old" carriers and the "new," but I also

seem to be less sensitive to many products. And sometimes I think the "organic" thing is more marketing than

anything else (with a variety of products. I'm not saying only with AD.) The same way you hear "natural

ingredients" hyped.

My opinions

belgareth
07-01-2008, 09:53 AM
I often wonder at the "All

Organic" or "All Natural" labels myself. It seems as often as not the product can be just as bad or even worse for

you in some ways. Keep in mind that botulism, cyanide, nicotine and ebola are all natural and organic too.

Rbt
07-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Chicago area news is hot with a raid

on some guy's house in the burbs. Seems he was buying puffer fish toxin under false pretenses (tetrodotoxin).

Supposedly one of the deadliest known. Also "natural" and "organic."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080701/ap_on_re_us/toxin_arrest_1

terry0400-40
07-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Chicago

area news is hot with a raid on some guy's house in the burbs. Seems he was buying puffer fish toxin under false

pretenses (tetrodotoxin). Supposedly one of the deadliest known. Also "natural" and "organic."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080701/ap_on_re_us/toxin_arrest_1
Man this sure is a funny world we live in ha ha.

DrSmellThis
07-01-2008, 02:57 PM
All other things equal, within

most relevant contexts, organic and natural is indeed better; though of course, you often are better served using

highly refined or synthetic substances as well. You just have to look at all relevant factors as well as the

context.

Denatured palm oil (for perfume) and jojoba oil (aromatherapy) are both great natural carriers,

depending on the context. I'd prefer either over synthetic carriers. But I doubt either are used in that particular

product. Jojoba is actually tricky for perfume, because it gets absorbed too readily.

Gegogi
07-06-2008, 04:16 PM
The newest release of AD's A314

came around the beginning of the year. It has a new fragrance, I believe called Akuto, and smells similar to freshly

showered ass with a wee bit of spicy EO. Not a great fragrance but I didn't care for the new age hippie scent of

the older one either. Both are not overpowering and easy to cover.

I have sensitive skin and find many colognes,

EOs, oils and contact with garden plants give me a rash, so the organic oil is usually safer for me.

gklite
07-21-2008, 06:21 AM
I don't know how much harris has

tweaked A314, all I know is I got latest version 17 from AD with Akuto fragrance & this latest version is not that

effective as its previous version, also akuto smells horrible after a while