PDA

View Full Version : Car Trouble shoots down mones

Diverdown
06-21-2008, 03:17 PM
I

went shopping today and as I arrived in the parking lot I noticed 3 attractive ladies in their mid 20's that were

obviously having car trouble.

I had some time and and they were very happy when I offered to help. They smelled

burning rubber and the car was making noise when driven etc.

I helped them out and they were

thankful.

Afterwards I realized that I had a pretty decent amount of mones on and they had zero effect on any of

the ladies. We were together for a while and in close proximity as I showed each of them what was wrong with the

car so they definitely were in the zone, but zero response positive or negative.

I was wearing 18" SoE on arms, 2

drops musk with pheremones rubbed on wrist, 1 drop TE on goatee, 2 drops NPA spread between goatee and behind ears,

2 sprays Chikara unscented on chest and Body Kouros as cover. All were recently applied (about 30 - 45 min

earlier).

I am 40, athletic, 6'0, Caucasian, have no problem talking with ladies and considered attractive.

I

am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on my mix.

Thanks.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Rbt
06-21-2008, 03:45 PM
Pheromones aren't going "overpower"

something that is probably a major concern. I would suspect the car problems they were having were commanding a

majority of their attention.

Pheromones can nudge along things on a subtle level IF there is nothing in the way

so to speak. If someone is preoccupied (having a bad day, dealing with a work project, arguing with the kids, etc.

for example) you may get some effects on a very low, subconcious level, but it may not mannifest itself right then.

Perhaps if you meet the same people again at a better time the "positive" effects of the pheromones at that earlier

meeting may sorta carry over ("Hey! you're the guy who helped me/us out!" [I want to show my gratitude - smile

smile etc etc]).

Just at thought.

tounge
06-21-2008, 04:46 PM
My guess is you had a pheromone and

fragrance OD. They were probably happy for your help, but glad to get the hell out of there.

idesign
06-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Pheromones

aren't going "overpower" something that is probably a major concern. I would suspect the car problems they were

having were commanding a majority of their attention.

Pheromones can nudge along things on a subtle level IF

there is nothing in the way so to speak. If someone is preoccupied (having a bad day, dealing with a work project,

arguing with the kids, etc. for example) you may get some effects on a very low, subconcious level, but it may not

mannifest itself right then. Perhaps if you meet the same people again at a better time the "positive" effects of

the pheromones at that earlier meeting may sorta carry over ("Hey! you're the guy who helped me/us out!" [I want to

show my gratitude - smile smile etc etc]).

Just at thought.

My guess is you had

a pheromone and fragrance OD. They were probably happy for your help, but glad to get the hell out of

there.

Agree with both of these.

In fact, if you're moned up at the wrong time you can even get

negative effects from someone not particularly wanting a strong alpha sexual signal at that particular moment.

Menstruation is a case in point, among others.

Hey tongue, not seen you in a while, WB. I think it was an OD

too. That's a lotta stuff going on, and Kouros is not a subtle scent.

DD, you were wearing 3 different -none

products: TE, NPA and C7. That's danger already. You were also wearing 4-5 mones total, if you count the musk,

plus a cover. So that's 5-6 competing scents.

My suggestion would be to get a feel for how the products work

individually or in small combinations. A complicated or overloaded mix can be confusing at best, and frightening at

worst.

Back way off and you'll probably see some better results. Hope this helps. BTW, I like Kouros, classic

masculine for those over 35, but needs to be worn lightly.

Rbt
06-21-2008, 09:32 PM
Yeah... I forgot to total up all the

ingredients as I read the application amounts. Having that much on and "fresh" (no time to tone down) may have been

overpowering as well.

Less is usually indeed more.

Could have been both a) distraction of car problems and

b) too much "stuff" on.

Sometimes those everything but the kitchen sink "symphonic" mixes work, but more often

than not you get a cacophony of clashing noises. Sometimes the mix is okay but the volume is cranked up to high.

Lotsa possibilities.

Sodbuster
06-21-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm also going to wager

-none OD. There's also a few other factors such as: do they have a steady boyfriend or husband, are they at all

looking for a companion (women aren't looking to be picked up all the time, sometimes they just want to shop and go

home), were they straight, that sort of thing. Don't let one little thing like that turn you off mones.

If I

wore as much -none as you did, every man and woman within a 50 foot radius would want to kick my ass, or at least

get away from me.

idesign
06-22-2008, 06:38 AM
Lotsa

possibilities.

Don't let one little thing like that turn you off

mones.

Right :thumbsup:

Diverdown
06-24-2008, 11:32 AM
OD may have occurred but they

were friendly and thankful for the help (one lady actually took me for a drive around the parking lot to show the

noise).

They definitely were not looking to run away from me either, lol, and were more then happy to chat with

me a couple times more as I passed by, (not mones just my natural charm at work).

I just expected .... something

..... some type of reaction positive or negative, something even slightly out of the ordinary that would be

indicative of the effect of the mones.

I will tone it down and see if I can get any kind of positive

responses.

Thanks for the tips.

Also, if anyone can recommend a mix given the selection that I have available

it would be much appreciated :)

Cheers !!!

belgareth
06-24-2008, 12:36 PM
First thing is that TE and NPA

are the same thing. NPA is concentrated and about 5X the strength of TE. It is intended for use as an additive to

colognes and not as a stand alone.

I am 51, athletic and somewhat shorter than you. In my case, I cannot wear TE

unless heavily buffered by nol. You probably have the same type issues only stronger as you are younger than me and

bigger. My suggestion is that you start out with a single product, maybe SoE and at a small dose. Wear it for a week

and see what happens. If nothing increase the amount and try again. It is tedious but this way you'll get a handle

on what works for you and what doesn't. Once you have that figured out you can mix with confidence and know what to

expect. Right now you are only confusing yourself because even if you do get hits you don't know what got them.

idesign
06-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Follow Bel's advice and start

with SoE alone, or maybe C7 alone. Also pay attention to your manner, keeping your famous charm tuned. Look for

subtle signs of behavior: repeated looks, friendliness out of the norm, talking, lingering, etc.

Add a small

(small) - did I mention small? amount of TE to your mix if you're going social. Play around with those 3 and leave

the NPA alone for now, and take a day or so off when changing products.

Good luck!