PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about mones to use when a woman is emotionally abused and insecure.

pyrojedi
06-21-2008, 01:50 PM
How to deal with them and what mones to use? Also self esteem

issues.

Me and this girl were talking and I was wearing about 1 1/2 drop of NPA mixed with Burberry cologne,

Chikara 1 spray on the wrists and one on the neck and a packet of soe on face and neck.

She REALLY opened up to

me, I mean she sat there and told me her entire love life and how she is scarred for life and so emotionally damaged

and how that one guy she thought could be a real man just went to jail for 3-5 years. She was supposed to drive me

somewhere, but she parked the car and said "i have to concentrate, let me finish my story and we will drive". I did

give her a slight taste of my love life, BUT she told me that she can get VERY JEALOUS, so i didn't want to go into

details with her. I also make her laugh a lot.

Was that a right mixture? I am 23 with heavy build. She is 21 and

latina.

How do I deal with her and what are some good pheromones to use to get her sexually amped. I say that she

trusts me enough now, we have been talking for 5 weeks, and if she didn't trust me, she would'nt have opened

up.

Thanks guys, im asking this before i buy some more mones.

XySen
06-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Doesn't sound like a girl that I

would want in my life.

I gotta say though what are you trying to accomplish? Talking for 5 weeks, and having her

tell you about all these guys she's having trouble with. Something is obviously missing.

You must have missed

several windows of opportunity to escalate the situation further. It doesn't matter how much mones you wear,

she's insecure she may not make the first move. How does she react to your touch? Does she reject it, do nothing,

or touch you back? Get her comfortable with your touch and make your move.

pyrojedi
06-21-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I was kinda afraid to

initiate kino because i thought she wasn't interested. Well she touched my knee yesterday and when i was leaving

her, i lightly pressed the backside of my hand on her right arm underneath her shoulders and I said "take care".

She turned and started looking into my eyes, but i was in such a hurry and stuff, that i just turned my head and

left the car.

Also when i first met her and would pass something i would intentionally hold it so our figures

would touch (i know, its wrong).

Well I stopped and now i position my hands so its always in a way so that my

hand is far, yet she still gets close enough to touch my fingers.

Next time i see her im planning on increasing

the kino, because i remember with one girl i tickled her a lot and i always got a happy ending that night.

BTW

this girl is very shy and has all these tests in place. She let me know she plays hard to get to see if they stick

around.

I just gotta add this, i dont know if i was just imagining things, but we were just talking about

something really random and it was 10 minutes into us meeting up. She was driving and i SWEAR she said "im so horny"

quietly under her breath and put her right hand between her legs, and i said what? and she said "i said that so

funny" and she said it in a way like she knew i caught what she said and she smiled and changed the subject.

Rbt
06-21-2008, 03:55 PM
I too have my doubts about getting

too involved here. I know someone who was in a similar situation and it didn't turn out very pretty.

However I

have two thoughts.

A) it sounds like you are doing alright so far as you are. If you want to continue, don't

alter the formula (behavior, pheromones, etc) too much.

B) I have experience with an insecure lady as well. I

have found the "social" pheromones (androstenonls like SoE), and something A-1 heavy seem to help a lot.

I

wouldn't work on "amping" anything up up until she has stabilized a bit, you are real sure you want to get more

involved (once you throw that "attraction" switch you often can't turn it off), and she indicates clearly she is

ready to go farther. Go slow. Go carefully. Progress may be measured in years.

Sodbuster
06-21-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm a young guy, and so I

know there are other guys around here who've had more experience will all types of women. However, one type of

woman I've had more than my fair share of experience with is the abused, insecure type. I can only give you a

little advice, but I know it's good. Take it slow. She will do a lot of stuff to try and test you, and some of it

will seem pretty crazy. Just be honest with her and with yourself, and don't be afraid to pull the plug on it if

it gets too bad, even if that means she spends a couple nights crying. Just be yourself, and above all, don't try

to 'fix' her like she's a car or something.

idesign
06-22-2008, 05:48 AM
Just don't add to her problems

by being another in a long line of schmucks. If you really like her (non-sexually), then be part of a

solution.

Edit: Just to make sure I'm not coming across wrong, I'm not saying you're a shmuck, just saying

don't be one. Don't wanna be misunderstood.