PDA

View Full Version : Hit reports

belgareth
06-13-2008, 06:02 PM
I haven't been seeing

much in the way of hit reports lately and hope that people are getting hits. I have and will be happy to share my

hits, along with a certain cynicism about some women.

Anybody out there had any results to comment on? Good

experiences? Come on folks, lets share our results.

koolking1
06-14-2008, 08:38 AM
nothing to report here as

of late, haven't been wearing mones all that much. I'll put some on today, going to a picnic with Sue where there

will be lots of women, including a pair of lesbians (am always interested in how they react to mones).

Gmoney
06-14-2008, 09:36 AM
I've been a little dissapointed

with my current mix, about 25 inches SOE and 2 drops A7. My target audience is my kickball team, several cute girls

on it, haven't had much in the way of hits. Oh, they're friendly enough, but that's not unusual for me.

belgareth
06-14-2008, 02:33 PM
Most of the time I wear a combo

with ingredients that you can't buy at the moment but am having a great time with it. Perhaps in the near future it

will become available. Bruce and I need to talk about it before I say a lot more. It is combined with one dab of

A7/u and covered with Oud and musk. A hit today was a good example:

I stopped in a drug store for some things

and this fairly attractive woman of about 35 walked up to me and started asking me questions about what she needed

to keep a facial burn from scarring. Inside of ten minutes I knew she was from Wales, was a law student and single.

She asked for and got my phone number!

There have been a lot of hits like that, some that I found hard to

believe. In every case all I was doing was being open, friendly and self confident. Today, being a day off, I was

dressed like a bum in old shorts, a tee shirt and flip flops. It certainly wasn't my appearance.

DrSmellThis
06-14-2008, 04:50 PM
... also been wearing a

product that is no longer available. Right now I'm not fully happy with my mixes, though am still getting some

hits. I usually post when I can make a recommendation to others to try something, not just to share my hits.

Diverdown
06-14-2008, 06:17 PM
Most

of the time I wear a combo with ingredients that you can't buy at the moment but am having a great time with it.

Perhaps in the near future it will become available. Bruce and I need to talk about it before I say a lot more. It

is combined with one dab of A7/u and covered with Oud and musk. A hit today was a good example:

I stopped in a

drug store for some things and this fairly attractive woman of about 35 walked up to me and started asking me

questions about what she needed to keep a facial burn from scarring. Inside of ten minutes I knew she was from

Wales, was a law student and single. She asked for and got my phone number!

There have been a lot of hits like

that, some that I found hard to believe. In every case all I was doing was being open, friendly and self confident.

Today, being a day off, I was dressed like a bum in old shorts, a tee shirt and flip flops. It certainly wasn't my

appearance.

What mix of mones were you wearing? (Assuming the ingredients that you can't buy is the musk

and oud which I have)

belgareth
06-15-2008, 04:05 AM
The ingredients you can't buy

are pheromones. It is similar to the original but much improved. AQ gave me great hits when it was available too.

Rbt
06-15-2008, 06:36 AM
The current state of the economy,

rotten weather, and pre-occupation with the political scene seems to have put a damper on not only my activities and

attitudes/outlook, but most everyone else's (at least around here) as well. It's hard to go out pheroing or the

like when you are fighting high prices, watching the rivers rise over the tops of cars, and getting ready to just

scream if someone even hints at some "political" or candidate issue.

Many of my favorite social venues are

closing their doors (restaurants etc) and even places like WalMart are getting dark (they had the lights off last

time I was there - just used the light from the skylights) and depressed (costs seemed to be weighing on

everybody's mind).

I have noticed I have been turning mostly to the androstenols and A-1 products recently.

Seem to help lift the moods at least a bit, but nothing outstanding. Androstenone "tension" is about the last thing

anyone wants to deal with about now IMO. Yuck.

belgareth
06-15-2008, 06:44 AM
The state of the nation,

especially prices, does seem to dampen everything. I'm sorry to hear that it gets you down. I guess fun is when,

where and how you make it. I'm a simple person with a busy life so take whatever opportunities for fun that I can

find. Too me, a long walk under the trees in a park can be far more fun than a night out. But that is just me. I

also enjoy talking to people and am generally friendly, usually having a smile and a friendly word, when not

preoccupied with something. It gets good responses from almost anybody. Add to that the wearing of mones usually 6

days of the week and I get a lot of opportunities to meet people.

It may sound like a cliche' but sharing a

smile and a kind word usually has a large return on a small investment.

terry0400-40
06-16-2008, 04:57 AM
I

haven't been seeing much in the way of hit reports lately and hope that people are getting hits. I have and will be

happy to share my hits, along with a certain cynicism about some women.

Anybody out there had any results to

comment on? Good experiences? Come on folks, lets share our results.I

have been getting some excellent hits from a product that i discovered from a thread that you have had shut down

awhile ago.

It was started on the 3 rd day of May 2008 by a person with the username of BB1 , and the title

was "Extra Advantage ! NPA ? "
I have been testing the "His Extra

Advantage" Androstenone base formula since my order arrived on 23 May 08, and so far it is the best Androstenone

product i have ever used.
Seeing as it is not sold on L-S i have

decided not to mention any solid details about this product that i have now reordered for the third

time.
I have some samples and would be willing to send some to

either the moderators or better still maby i could send a sample to Bruce so as he may have a chance to stock it

here at L-S. :wave:

belgareth
06-16-2008, 08:03 AM
People have always been free to

report on any product. Our complaint and deletions come when somebody is obviously using this forum to promote their

product or become abusive. Both happened with that particular thread so it was closed.

You can still report on a

products, that is not a problem. As for sending samples, we moderators have no control or authority in regards to

what products are sold by LS. Talk to Bruce about it is the only advice I have.

Mtnjim
06-16-2008, 09:26 AM
Sadly Ive been too busy to be

social lately. Hopefully, the next month or so will be quieter.:blink:

koolking1
06-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Yep, have to agree, the

mood in the USA it decidedly down, mostly due to high gas prices and for us here in the northern climes, the

prospect of heating oil nearly double what it was last year (and, it was expensive last year to

boot!!!).

Well, we went to the picnic I mentioned and I had on 4 drops of AE/m on skin, wrists and neck, both

sides and also about 2 drops of A1, same points of application. This was a Tai Chi group and almost immediately

after we got there, the folks except for 2 of us went into their routine for about 20 minutes. The other person not

participating was a 50s female and I wound up sitting about 10 feet behind her as we watched the group do their

exercises. Either my cigarette smoke or the mones bothered her so she moved further away from me by several yards,

lol. She didn't have a friendly demeanor, her body language just said "stay away".

After the exercises we

all socialized a bit and then began eating the food we had all brought along. Although I barely know but a few of

them, I found them, aside from lady #1, all friendly and interesting, most of them being well-educated, liberal,

middle-aged types that would be interested in something like Tai Chi. I had a nice time. For the fun part, I did

get hit on twice by the same lady. She butted me once, her butt to mine and then she patted my butt as well. Sue

was standing near her so I wasn't sure if it was my Sue who had done it so I asked Sue and she said, "no, it was

xxxxxx" and she told me that "xxxxx" is really out there and quite a character. Alas, xxxxxxx is about 75 years old

and has very little hair left!!!

Being that I was going deepsea fishing the next morning I went to bed fairly

early and was up at 3:30AM and took the briefest of showers. On the boat it was mostly guys but there were about 6

women too. One woman was kinda making out with her man while on our way to the fishing grounds (about 2 hours to

get there). She got up after a while and intentionally bumped into me and gave me a "sorry" and I replied, "hey, I

didn't mind at all", she smiled. I had a fun time as all the women on-board eventually gave me some good smiles

and brief conversations or, in one's case, decided I needed warming up (it was cold and raining), she was a bit

loaded but fun. It took me a while to figure out that I was stilled "moned up". The only disappointment was for me

that I didn't catch any good fish, did get 4 sharks though that got tossed back into the ocean.

So, am

glad Bel posted this thread - it's reminded me to start wearing mones again if just for the fun of it as I'm not

interested in any real flings. However, hmmmm, I've noticed a little trend lately in some magazine and internet

articles that are saying that married women are having much more affairs now than they used to and the general

consensus is: "go ahead and do it, try not to upset the applecart but go ahead and have some fun". Sounds good to

me!!!

Gmoney
06-16-2008, 02:34 PM
hmmmm,

I've noticed a little trend lately in some magazine and internet articles that are saying that married women are

having much more affairs now than they used to and the general consensus is: "go ahead and do it, try not to upset

the applecart but go ahead and have some fun". Sounds good to me!!!

Can't say I agree with this one.

I'm assuming you're single, and not talking about your own marriage, right? I guess I'm one of those guys that

hates the idea of being the demise of someone else's relationship. Call it Karma, call it conscience, whatever, I

don't do it. Well, I haven't yet anyway.

koolking1
06-16-2008, 02:48 PM
well, I'm not really

single, no. Sue and I have been together for 9 years now. This might shock you but the long time posters here know

that Sue and I are swingers so I have zero reason to cheat on her. I just think it's interesting to understand

where trends are going though.

Now, people do cheat, men more often than women but women do it too. GMoney,

you probably have a vision of what an ideal life is and I'll bet you are under 30. There's nothing wrong with

that at all. But, when the institution of marriage came into being people were lucky if they lived till 30. Now we

live till 80 or thereabouts and people do get tired of the "same ole thing" after a while. Some are strong in their

convictions, most are weak though, including myself.

Gmoney
06-16-2008, 02:54 PM
Well, that's a relationship

dynamic that's a bird of a different color, so to speak. It's not for me, but I'm not going to knock your

choices.

I'm 33, never been married, but date my ass off. I guess my view of marriage is a bit idealistic, but

I had two sets of grandparents that were together and flirting till they died, so I've got good inspiration and

examples to go by.

Not saying my mind wont change after 10 years of marriage, but it is what it is now, and I am

who I am now, not who I will be 10 years from now, capisch?:rofl:

koolking1
06-16-2008, 02:57 PM
best not to let yourself

believe in "karma", were it true David Rockefeller would be in a homeless shelter and GWB would be in a gulag where

the inmates are being tortured, capische?

Gmoney
06-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Ah, but I do believe in Karma.

However, almost inseparable from a true belief in the laws of Karma, is the philosophy of reincarnation, along with

the belief in an immortal soul of some sort. Karma, good bad or otherwise, doesn't always come in this turn of the

wheel, but it does come.

GWB will get his :twisted:

koolking1
06-16-2008, 03:03 PM
I

suddenly like you!!!

Gmoney
06-16-2008, 03:05 PM
I

suddenly like you!!!

Damn, why do I always do that?! Must_work_harder_on_being_an_ass!!

koolking1
06-16-2008, 03:18 PM
is Asian and Buddhist.

She decidedly believes in Karma which I think is unhealthy. Once she became a little bit "Americanized" her saying

was: "what comes around goes around", a saying she learned from her workmates in a low-paying job. For the

downtrodden (not that I think you are, I think the opposite of you), that philosophy helps them to cope but doesn't

really get them anywhere better. To her and other believers of that, they feel as if their station in life has

nothing to do with ability but rather luck, or lack of it and that the tide will eventually turn but you and I know

it really never does unless we do something to better ourselves.

Another saying (philosophy) I hear once in

a while is "be nice to people on your way up as you might meet them again on your way down".

Gmoney
06-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Yep, I like that one too.

belgareth
06-16-2008, 03:28 PM
is

Asian and Buddhist. She decidedly believes in Karma which I think is unhealthy. Once she became a little bit

"Americanized" her saying was: "what comes around goes around", a saying she learned from her workmates in a

low-paying job. For the downtrodden (not that I think you are, I think the opposite of you), that philosophy helps

them to cope but doesn't really get them anywhere better. To her and other believers of that, they feel as if their

station in life has nothing to do with ability but rather luck, or lack of it and that the tide will eventually turn

but you and I know it really never does unless we do something to better ourselves.

Another saying (philosophy)

I hear once in a while is "be nice to people on your way up as you might meet them again on your way

down".
The truth is, in my opinion, that we are a combination of simple odds, our intelligence and

determination. Most of us make our own luck, one way or another. Maybe we do have an immortal soul and maybe we

don't. It has nothing to do with what we choose to become in our lives.

I am still an idealist about most

things, including marriage. Never have cheated and have no tolerance for one who would cheat on me. If you and your

other half have other arrangements, that's great. You are harming nobody and you are happy.

DrSmellThis
06-16-2008, 05:35 PM
She decidedly believes

in Karma which I think is unhealthy. Once she became a little bit "Americanized" her saying was: "what comes around

goes around", a saying she learned from her workmates in a low-paying job. For the downtrodden (not that I think you

are, I think the opposite of you), that philosophy helps them to cope but doesn't really get them anywhere better.

To her and other believers of that, they feel as if their station in life has nothing to do with ability but rather

luck, or lack of it and that the tide will eventually turn but you and I know it really never does unless we do

something to better ourselves.Karma means nothing more than "action", essentially.

You don't have to

believe in reincarnation to believe in karma; though you can, and the ideas go together well. You have to modify the

term with something like "past life" karma to specify that context.

Nor is it "what goes around comes around".

That too is a popular misconception.

In a bare bones sense, karma has to do with the biggest picture around ones

actions -- all the conditions, preconditions, consequences, internal states, etc. Actions have a follow through to

them that is bigger than most understand. When I act I change myself and the world forever. I even change my own

future actions. All these changes can be considered part of the act itself, and should be, if you accept the

Buddhist principle. That big picture is closer to the idea of karma than any western cliches you typically

hear.

We now return to our regularly scheduled program. :)

terry0400-40
06-16-2008, 10:11 PM
I just applied 2 small, very small dabs of what im using at the moment around ma gills and had 3

sprays of Giorgio on top and went out strolling around a seaside town.
The attention i received from women and chicks doing their darnest to get closer to me all morning

has solidified my opinion that the shit i am wearing is a genuine and dynamic product.

Man to be honest with this stuff on i am going to have to be carefull so as not

to get laid by some passing sassy woman.

I made the mistake of applying a whole drop last night and my g/f said that i

stunk, Honest ! not even 5 drops of soft musk disguised the application, I was delighted, man did i have a smile on

my face.
It is so freaky when she is turning her nose up at me

and snarling about how disgusting i smell, and at the same time trying to wrap her body close around mine.

Ha ha even

my one true love can be a little sassy, or so it seems when im wearing this shit.
I wouldn't ever be without her and i dont plan on removing my pants for any other dame.

And now that i have found my favourite pheromone product i dont

plan on being without it either. :thumbsup:

idesign
06-17-2008, 07:26 PM
I'd like to report that

pheromones can change karma.

I was on a plane yesterday sitting in the exit row (more leg room) and of course

the pretty redhead freckled large-breasted tight-skirted attendant had to lecture us on our responsibilities should

bin-Laden be hiding in the bathroom with shoes loaded with secret weapons.

You could tell she was not into her

role. She had the overall aspect of a woman who was inwardly blaming a man for something. Perhaps it was all

men... for checking her out as they came onto the plane, like I did. :) Maybe she just hated me for

patting her bottom. Just kidding.

I was wearing a couple drops of 3G with a dab of A7 applied an hour or so

before, thinking that I might be sitting next to Andie McDowell. Steve was a disappointment, though a nice guy.

Anyway, as our redhead was standing over me giving instructions, she kept looking at me. A look or two later we

made eye contact and I gave her a winning smile. She cocked her head a little an let a little twinkle escape from

her eye as she managed a small smile. She was mine!

I suppose the pheromones drifted up to her cute little sharp

nose because from that moment on she was all over me. She must have asked every 15 mins if I wanted something, all

smiley and accommodating. It was obvious enough that Steve joked that I must be a movie star.

I wished it were

a longer flight.

koolking1
06-18-2008, 06:43 AM
for mone

usage. I posted a hit report on here perhaps 5 years or so ago. I was flying to NYC from Tampa I think it was and

had a whole bottle of APC packed in my luggage. Somehow the bottle broke and soaked a good pair of dress pants,

really soaked them. I wound up hanging them in my closet for several months until the perfumy smell went mostly

away (many hit stories arose from those pants, including my two female cousins upon leaving a funeral home, no - it

didn't go THAT far). At any rate, on the return flight I smeared myself pretty good with SOE and I think AE/m and

like ID, I was sitting up front as I'm wont to do (I'm a degenerate smoker and like to be off planes as quickly as

possible, I always ask for the front). The air hostess was a young hot blonde and I could do no wrong, she took

care of me as one should be taken care of, lots o'attention and decidedly polite to me. Airplanes are great for

mones, I always wear them when flying and usually wind up having great conversations with any nearby females.

terry0400-40
06-18-2008, 10:31 AM
I agree with Kool and ID on the pre flight Pheromone application.
On my last 6 hour trans continental flight did receive email adresses from several young women

along with good standard pheromone response reactions to my application of Alpha7, Scent of Eros, and Perception.

Over the years i have learned what products suit me and i have

little trouble in formulating a mix for any chosen social/sexual situation.
This knowledge would also be applicable to many members here on the L-S forum, and i think the

problem is that after a period of time the getting of hits and pheromonial responses is something that we tend to

take for granted and i for one certainly do not bother to post up every time on what after awhile seems like a

standard way of life.

Personally if i was to post up here every time i received good hits then it would start to appear

as if i worked for L-S and that i must be getting free shit ect,
Ha ha it would be nice to get some free shit but the fact is pheromone products have labour and

material costs.
It is still a nice surprise when a couple of free

gel/pks are thrown in with an order once in awhile though. :thumbsup:

idesign
06-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Your right Terry, there are so

many little (and bigger) hits along the way that you take it for granted, though its always fun. :)

It would be

good for some beginners to post their results here. Its always fun to read about new experiences. Those first few

times you get hits are fun on wheels. Bring 'em on guys!

belgareth
06-18-2008, 08:17 PM
As silly and shallow as it is,

I have been getting a lot more hits since buying a sports car. My Explorer was stolen about 1.5 months ago and I

replaced it with a fuel efficient sports car. Now, it is not at all unusual to have cute young things stop to talk

to me about it. Some are just curious but others are blatantly interested in me so long as the car comes with it.

idesign
06-18-2008, 08:31 PM
:lol: Sports cars are

pheromones with a nice body. I've owned a number of convertibles over the years, and nothing is more fun than the

smile in the car next to you, especially if she waves back. :wub:

My work truck doesn't seem to get the

same response. :think:

belgareth
06-19-2008, 04:44 AM
My Explorer never got those

reactions either :think: This is the first really fun car I've owned since my teens and twenties when I played

with muscle cars. It gets far better mileage than my Chevelle did.

My family is calling it my mid-life crises

car and that's probably correct but who cares? Buying it made sense on several levels since it gets such good

mileage and I rarely have to haul much of anything any longer so don't really need my truck anymore. Besides that,

its a blast to drive.

More often now, I find myself acting as the serious businessman rather than the

professional computer nerd I've always seen myself as. I still dress to suit myself but don't have a bunch of

computer gadgets with me all the time now. As a result I am seen by females in a different light and hits come from

other directions more than before. I still get them from the twenty and thirty something crowd but am as often

seeing them from the women driving beemers and mercedes now where in the past it was hondas and such. It makes me

wonder how much is my posture, how much is the environment I run around in and how much is the result of

pheromones?

koolking1
06-19-2008, 05:31 AM
the only smiles/beeps I get

while driving my 12 year old truck are from Ron Paul supporters, I refuse to remove my bumper stickers!

The

only sports car I ever owned was a 1963 Fiat 1600. I bought it for $400 when I was stationed in Italy, put perhaps

$300 (this number is a bit skewed as I paid for a paint job and repairs with cigarettes and whiskey) into it over a

2 1/2 year period and sold it for $400 when I was reassigned to Vietnam. I should have kept it, worth a bloody

fortune now.

Back then there were loads of female backpackers/hitchhikers and many a cutie found there way

into that car. Pheromones would have been much more useful to me then than they are now.

I bought the

truck in '96 for one specific reason, was damn tired of being the only parent willing to ferry my daughter and

friends to concerts/movies. Although, it's not "like new" it's still in decent shape and looks nice, gets great

mileage too.

My Sue loves sports cars. I should get one someday but am determined to drive my truck for a

total of 15 years.

belgareth
06-19-2008, 06:28 AM
I'd have driven my explorer

until it rotted out from under me but somebody decided they wanted it more than I did. Oh well, the poor mileage was

driving me nuts anyway. Now, it is somebody else's problem.

Yeah, I ended up acting as driver for a lot of kids

when mine were in school too. The plus side of it was I developed a good relationship with a lot of those kids and

still have some influence in their lives. A number of them still come here to visit.

Yes! The good old days of

cute young things thumbing a ride :cheers: I can't remember the number that ended up in my car. In those days I

had lots of ready cash and a nice car, pheromones wouldn't have made much difference to me, I don't think. In

thinking about it, circumstances forced me to always be hard to pin down because the ready cash involved working

while in school so I wasn't as available as most of my friends. It forced them to chase me a bit more. I remember

one girl even broke into my apartment, not a hard thing to do, so she could be there when I got home. The days of

being young and single! :lovestruc

Diverdown
06-19-2008, 02:35 PM
As

silly and shallow as it is, I have been getting a lot more hits since buying a sports car. My Explorer was stolen

about 1.5 months ago and I replaced it with a fuel efficient sports car. Now, it is not at all unusual to have cute

young things stop to talk to me about it. Some are just curious but others are blatantly interested in me so long as

the car comes with it.

Mind sharing with us what car you got :)

belgareth
06-19-2008, 03:12 PM
Mind

sharing with us what car you got :)
Hyundai Tiburon

terry0400-40
06-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Hyundai TiburonI took a photo of it as i was

walking past ur home yesterday, Nice machine man. :thumbsup:

belgareth
06-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Except mine is white and has a

sunroof. But thank you. It's a fun toy to drive.

terry0400-40
06-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Except mine is white and has a sunroof. But thank you. It's a fun toy to

drive.I have just got my little beast back on the road, as i have been

working on her for most of the week and therefore i did have to wait around using public transport.

She is 22

years old, but she sure beats walking for miles and miles when i have appointments.

belgareth
06-20-2008, 06:45 AM
Yours gets you from point to

point and it probably gets good gas mileage. What's even better is that it is probably paid for and that is nothing

to complain about.

terry0400-40
06-20-2008, 12:48 PM
Yours gets you from point to point and it probably gets good gas mileage. What's even

better is that it is probably paid for and that is nothing to complain about.Yes i had been driving and building V8's for about 30 years and one of my young sons took my last

one away about 4 years ago so i bought the 1986 2.4i Carona for $2500 it came with a reconditioned engine, good

tyres and a safety cert.
She has been a reliable and cheap car to

run.
Anyways i consider it a blessing just to have transport,

especially in cold dark wet winter weather.

Daedelus76
06-21-2008, 12:26 AM
The economy does stink

(watched the DOW lately, that's scary) but the worst part is inflation in the US. I have been ordering perfume

supplies and things like that and the price of shipping is getting to be ridiculous. Everything else is getting

expensive, too.

To save gas money we've just cut back on driving around so much. Where I live I couldn't

really afford to live on my own, so I live with the parents. I ride a scooter or motorcycle alot, when it's not too

crazy on the roads. Otherwise I've pretty much stopped driving around so much. My scooter gets about 95-100 mpg on

average, maybe 115 if it's a lazy sunday and I can do 30mph and nobody gives a crap if I'm 5 mph under the speed

limit. My Ninja 250 and Reflex 250 get about 65-73 mpg.

Anyways, I've been having alot of fun with Scent of

Eros. It really is a good social pheromone. I also have been experimenting with Essence of Woman a little, seeing

what it does. It is extremely powerful stuff and I usually diluted it to 1/8-1/4 a drop.

SoE is good stuff for

me because I probably produce a fair amount of androstenone already and I find I tend to intimidate some people,

particularly younger women, if I wear androstenone. There just aren't many competing "all-in-one" products like it.

No "hits" to report as such but I've gotten some good interactions with people with it.

WAGG is also great. It

really helps with small talk with people in general, I believe. It's good for taking down peoples shields,

especially men. I usually use 1 drop, or I dilute it in an atomizer 1/4 drop per spray and use 2 sprays. I think

that's the best dosage. I like it being "concentrated" though, so please don't change a thing. BTW, I think I've

figured out there's only one pheromone in WAGG, but I don't know for absolutely certain, and I'm pretty sure it

is unlike other Love-Scent pheromones.

I had a great convo small talk chit-chat session with an Asian guy a few

days ago at a healthfood store. He totally opened up to me and I was able to actually do some small talk, which is a

rare feeling here in Central Florida. IT was like he was glad to see me, even though I'd never met him. My combo

for this was a moderate amount of SoE (just covered part of my wrists and maybe a little behind my ears) and 1/2 a

drop of WAGG.

Sometimes I feel like I ought to get a "man bag" to keep all my pheromones in. I've got my

roll-on of SoE, a WAGG atomizer, some other pheromones (ahem, from other companies), etc. I'm a walking medicine

cabinet almost sometimes. Sure, you can fit them all into your pockets but that gets sort of messy sometimes-

fiddling around trying to find the right atomizer for the job, or the right roll-on, etc.

tounge
06-21-2008, 09:43 AM
How do you like your SOE and WAGG

compared to the IO and IH from the other retailers?

Daedelus76
06-21-2008, 12:05 PM
How do

you like your SOE and WAGG compared to the IO and IH from the other retailers?

WAGG is definitely

different. It doesn't really make people chatty from what I've seen. It really only seems to make people lower

their shields or guards.

SoE isn't directly comparable to any competing products, since most have

androstenone. SoE's oil based so it also diffuses slower than spray products.

terry0400-40
06-21-2008, 01:03 PM
This is a really good question asked by Tounge.
How do you like your SOE and WAGG

compared to the IO and IH from the other retailers?

I too, would

be very interested in hearing some consumer feedback on comparisons of the abovementioned products..

tounge
06-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Daedelus, let me rephrase the

question. Have you ever used IH or IO product? And if so, how do they compare with SOE and WAGG. I have used SOE and

WAGG and am very much aware of their capabilities.

Daedelus76
06-22-2008, 01:02 PM
Daedelus, let me rephrase the question. Have you ever used IH or IO product? And if so, how do

they compare with SOE and WAGG.

Yes, in fact I sometimes use them to "recharge" SoE later in a day, or

modify the effect- SoE isn't directly comparable to either product since it has two different kinds of pheromones,

androstenol and androsterone. If I picked a single product it was closest to, I'd say IO but that's taking alot

of liberties with the definition of "close". WAGG is definitely unique and isn't comparable to IH or IO.

idesign
06-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Yes, in

fact I sometimes use them to "recharge" SoE later in a day, or modify the effect- SoE isn't directly comparable to

either product since it has two different kinds of pheromones, androstenol and androsterone. If I picked a single

product it was closest to, I'd say IO but that's taking alot of liberties with the definition of "close". WAGG

is definitely unique and isn't comparable to IH or IO.

To hone in on the nix and the nub of a question,

how do you compare results? Similar? Different? Quality? Quantity?

tounge
06-22-2008, 08:38 PM
To hone in on

the nix and the nub of a question, how do you compare results? Similar? Different? Quality?

Quantity?

Yes. RESULTS? That is my interest. Thanks ID.:thumbsup:

Gmoney
06-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Well as a few of you

may remember, I have mentioned a few times that I hadn't really had many results with SOE and A7 since I started

using them about a month ago. The effects were very satisfactory with a girl I'm already sleeping with, but she's

kind of enamored with me anyway (I pretty much rock her world in bed), so I had to take those results with a grain

of salt.

I had been wearing the mones mostly with my new kickball team to our games/cookouts with no noticeable

results. However, all that interaction was outside with at least some wind, and frankly, I could've farted right in

front of one of them and the chances of them noticing would be pretty small.

Anyway, last night there was a

party where the team and friends of the team all got together and I was pretty impressed. The girls all had a bit

more to say to me than usual, even though none of them can be said to have hit on me. The guys all had alot more

interest in what I had to say and alot more respect than usual.

The real hits were with the girls at the party I

hadn't met before. Even the ones that were taken all wanted to chat me up for a bit, one other hottie that wasn't

taken was pretty smitten with me from the start. We hung out most of the evening, with lots of touching, etc. When

we hung out at the bars after the party, every time I'd sit next to her, you could practically hear her body

language aligning with me, it was pretty dramatic. She had her stool facing me most of the time, with her knees

basically nestled into my crotch, good times! :thumbsup:

Funny thing though, she gave me one of those looks

that I was 100% sure said "kiss me" and I went for it, but she shot it down saying she didn't make out with

strangers at bars. Thinking back on that, it was after my application had been on for about 4.5 hours. Still, the

mones did their work because she was definitely still hanging on me the rest of the night and made it pretty clear

she wanted to see me again. I don't think she's usually that physically forward, so even drunk, she enforced her

limits pretty well. Shit, that just made me like her more, lol. Oh, and she even had a midget friend that was googly

eyed over me, if that was my thing I'm sure I coulda hit it.

The dosage was about 25 inches SOE and two drops

of A7. One drop on the wrists, and one on the neck.

Funny thing though, at one point we smelled each other's

wrists and she smelled fucking intoxicating! I've been wondering ever since if she was using mones too. I think we

probably would've gotten along even if we'd met without mones, but I think they definitely gave me the extra 10%

to push it into one fucking rocking night!

Long post, but haven't had an interesting hit report in a while, so

I figured I'd lay it on out:thumbsup:

Gemfire
07-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Hello

people!
I'm back after a long 'sabatical' at that 'other place'.

And I'm pleased to inform Terry and all

of you that to my experience, SOE is MUCH better than IO or IH from that 'other place'.

In my days of trying, I

never had anything resembling the hits with SOE (gelpacks). But the IO and IH were sprays though. I have always

thought that gels are much more effective carriers. So much so, that I now put a drop of olive oil on my pure spray

mixes. (Never did this with IO or IH though). It makes the mix last longer but more importantly, I think it evens

out the effect as well, making it more reliable despite any hot weather. (NOR CAL baby!)

With IO, people do get

more chatty, but I never see the slight attraction I get with SOE. I think the rone in SOE is decisive.

With IH,

people don't seem to get very chatty. They do become SLIGHTLY more revealing about themselves, but they don't talk

any more than they usually do.

TTFN
Gemfire

terry0400-40
07-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Hello

people!
I'm back after a long 'sabatical' at that 'other place'.

And I'm pleased to inform Terry and all

of you that to my experience, SOE is MUCH better than IO or IH from that 'other place'.

In my days of trying,

I never had anything resembling the hits with SOE (gelpacks). But the IO and IH were sprays though. I have always

thought that gels are much more effective carriers. So much so, that I now put a drop of olive oil on my pure spray

mixes. (Never did this with IO or IH though). It makes the mix last longer but more importantly, I think it evens

out the effect as well, making it more reliable despite any hot weather. (NOR CAL baby!)

With IO, people do get

more chatty, but I never see the slight attraction I get with SOE. I think the rone in SOE is decisive.

With IH,

people don't seem to get very chatty. They do become SLIGHTLY more revealing about themselves, but they don't talk

any more than they usually do.

TTFN
Gemfire:goodpost: Bloody great

post, With excellent and very usefull info...reps 4 U.
There is

no denying the fact that SOE is the best shit, and funny thing is i have had my best SOE hits with the g/ps

also.
Great idea about the carrier ie light olive oil you

certainly a man of insight and i will be pleased to keep up with your posts. :cheers:

belgareth
07-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Good to see you back, Gemfire.

I do something similar by applying Oud, which is a heavy oil, over the top of whatever pheromone product I am

wearing at the time. It seems to make it last longer but it is hard to demonstrate.

Where in Nor Cal are you? I

used to live in the bay area with lots of trips north and east.

Gorgar
07-23-2008, 05:44 AM
Last weekend at the club I

was wearing about 20" total SOE on forearms and neck. Two sprays on my chest of cologne spiked with npa, approx 6:1

ratio. The spray bottle I used was my old LT bottle. I don't know how much product is dispensed but the bottle sure

is handy.

Major hit from an older woman, 60ish. She started by telling me intimate details like how she has been

widowed for 20 years and hasn't been with a man in 7 years, all the while standing so close she's almost standing

on my toes. Her body language strongly indicated to me that she wanted to do the horizontal bop.

I must say that

I was a bit stumped, didn't know how to respond as she was old enough to be my mother. I was finally rescued when

her friend dragged her away.:blink:

Gmoney
07-26-2008, 10:39 AM
So, went to a

country bar last night for the first time and had some very clear hits. 2 drops A7, about 16 inches of SOE.

Band was playing, so I went up with the crowd in the front to watch them. Stood next to this girl, and at first

you could tell she was kind of not interested, but as I stood there for a couple minutes you could kind of see her

attention turn towards me and we started talking a bit. Talking turned to dancing, and she was teaching me the

country two step (I'm a swing dancer normally). Turns out she was engaged and had a two hour drive to get home, so

she left really early, but she definitely enjoyed my company while there.

These guys were whistling at a girl

dancing on the floor, so I was joking around with them, when their cute blonde friend showed up. She was interested

almost immediately, we talked, danced, flirted, etc. I got her number and a kiss on the cheek after one of our

dances. Thinking back, I really should've capitalized on that cheek kiss, I'm sure it could've been more.

Although her 4 friends were all like 6'1" and over 200 hundreds pounds so that might not have been a great idea

either:rofl: They were all pretty taken with her too.

At one point, the blonde told me she wanted to see me ask

another girl to dance as a test of confidence (she actually said this, although I don't think she meant to), she

pointed out this really pretty, really hot girl watching the dance floor. No problem, went and talked to her a bit,

and I guess she was texting her bf and didn't wanna dance, but nice smile from her. While the blonde was dancing

with one of her friends, I went back and talked to her, and she still didn't wanna dance, but we chatted for a few

about dancing and she left her forearm pressed up against mine (we were standing side by side) the whole time I was

there, and was definitely paying attention. Pretty unusual body language for just talking to someone.

So, good

hits, good times. :cheers:

Pendragon
08-02-2008, 09:20 AM
Here's an interesting

encounter from a few days ago. I was at a restaurant and when the waitress came up it took her a bit to actually say

anything. From her expression it seemed like she totally lost her train of thought. Sounds similar to descriptions

of DIHL reactions.

As for what I was wearing, it was the JBB mix from the cookbook. APC/TE 1:1 ratio. I have

the mix in a small plastic atomizer. I've been applying it by shaking the atomizer and then removing the top. The

using the tube part of the atomizer as a wand to apply two swipes to the back of the neck.

Nematode
10-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Hey

everyone,

I have been reading for a while and learned a lot. Here's some feedback.

The reason I tried

mones was not your usual reason, I want to create more closeness, trust and intimacy with one person. So far, I

can't say that has happened with what I have tried so far. What *has* worked amazingly on her has been A1. I have

noticed a relaxed/calming effect that cannot be denied.

I'm white, late 30's, decent shape, look much

younger and told I'm not bad to look at. In the beginning, I wore mones to work, but there are no women there, so

I stopped as there were no results I wanted to measure. Last night I used SOE (6" each wrist, jawline), TE (2 neck

sprays) and some LT (on the hair and clothes) and went to a party. Hits galore from more than 4 women. So much so

that the people I was with mentioned it. One girl (white, late-20/early 30's) I know casually hugged me, which is

a bit unusual, but this time she didn't let go for about 10-20 seconds. She did it a few more times that night as

well and was receptive and chatty. Another simply wouldn't leave me alone and I could easily have gone home with

her. Another (white, 29) had actually left and come back to talk to me and her interest was obvious to me after a

bit, but my friends were dumbfounded that I didn't get her number. (I want only my girl).

Then off to a bar

and had a few more hits. A girl I know (white, late-20/early 30's) who is in a LTR was chatting me up at the bar so

intently, playing with the hair, leaning in and very talkative and complimentary. When I tell you she was gorgeous-

ah hell, words will fail. When she left the guy next to me and I chatted and he was surprised to learn that she and

I were not together, that there was no interest between us and she was in an LTR. Third party observation is a good

thing. I don't think for a second that she would leave her SO, but the change in behavior was there. Another girl

came up to me and we chatted for good while, friendly flowing conversation. I can't say that mones had an effect,

but here was a pretty girl, coming up to me after all that I had seen that night. So odds are that it did.

I

know that mones don't do all the work, they give you a chance to connect. I had several chances last

night.

I have tried SOE/A7, SOE/A7/A1, SOE/TE, SOE/NPA(in cologne). All unscented. Nothing but A1 has shown

any result in my girl.

Today, I used SOE/TE/A7/LT. Don't know why, just did. I got an aggressive hit from a

very casual acquaintance (white, late-30's). She was very physical, very touchy in a crowded place. She even

grabbed my ass, which, is a first. I have never heard of such an aggressive response, but maybe she is crazy? She

never acted like that before at all.

When I try combos, I try them for several days to see how it works.

While the TE/SOE/LT I used last night gives results, the results I want are closeness, trust and intimacy. Maybe

heightened sexual tension too. Any suggestions appreciated.

Since this is my first post, I'd like to thank

just a few here who's posts taught me a lot. iDesign, Belgareth, Rbt, Dr.SmellThis and Terry (who should make a

documentary) and of course, Bruce for making this possible.

Lastly, I have the following:
Unscented

SOE
A7
A1
Unscented Chickara
Unscented NPA
LT
Unscented TE

I just ordered Pheros, as seems

to be the thing to do. ;)

darkpoet3113
10-27-2008, 06:18 AM
As

silly and shallow as it is, I have been getting a lot more hits since buying a sports car. My Explorer was stolen

about 1.5 months ago and I replaced it with a fuel efficient sports car. Now, it is not at all unusual to have cute

young things stop to talk to me about it. Some are just curious but others are blatantly interested in me so long as

the car comes with it.

Honestly i think thats rather sad and shallow... but i'm not surprised.

especially the blatant interest that you and the car must be a package deal. i think it's a shame that

confidence,chemistry and common interests are mostly outweighed by occupation,looks and material objects... strange

shit.. boy i could tell you mates. some totally fucked up stories, of women i've dated... and dates of some of my

women friends.. Leave it to the human race to make something that supposedly, suppose to be somewhat natural into a

complicated process. But! dating is a numbers game, you have to stay positive.. just be lucky your married bel

mate!...dating is such a bloody chore, in the 21st century. Like trying balance the nation budget! especially for

lowkey guys like me.
cheers,
Joe

darkpoet3113
10-27-2008, 06:24 AM
no hits for me, alot of

friendliness, a couple smiles. but lately i've just been wearing SoE, so i'm not expecting to much

spice.
cheers,
Joe

mrt
10-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Hey well I'm new to the site, so

here's my first post:

A little about me - I'm a 27 year old guy in the UK and I'm 6'5" and overweight, and

pretty shy, so I don't have much luck with the ladies. I can talk to girls but I'm not great at starting or

leading conversations, and I find that all the girls I meet like me (I'm a nice guy) but never anything more. I

Ordered some scented Chikara and NPA a little while back and was hoping they would arrive in time for my birthday as

I was heading down to London to see the Saints-Chargers game at Wembley and heading into the city for some drinks.

Sadly they didn't arrive in time, but they were waiting for me when I got back :)

Last night was my first chance

to use them so I got ready to go out and put a couple of sprays of chikara on my wrist, then rubbed my wrists

together and then rubbed them against my neck. I could definitely smell a hint of a "stale urine" kind of smell, so

I put on some of my usual cologne on my neck and headed to the bus stop. There was no one at it when I arrived, but

shortly after 2 Polish girls and a guy turned up and read the timetable. One of the girls was clearly with the guy,

but the other kept looking at me and came over with a huge smile on her face and asked if they had missed the bus

even though it wasn't due yet, then when I got on the bus I noticed she got on right after me and led the other 2

very close to where I sat when they got on and shot a few more looks over my way until I got off.

At the pub I

was meeting a friend, his girlfriend, and another female friend of his. No visible reaction from the 2 girls present

but I did notice he was standing a lot closer to me than usual when he was talking to me. We then moved on to a club

and when it was my round I went and stood at the bar. Almost immediately one of the barmaids came to me ignoring the

other customers waiting and did a sexy little dance as she took my order, then as she gave me my change she grabbed

my hand with one hand and placed the change there with her other hand rather than the usual "dumping it" in my hand.

After that she seemed to make sure she was the one serving me whenever I went back.

Today I got up late, showered

(although I could still detect the chikara after my shower) then tried a couple of dabs of NPA behind my ears

covered by my cologne, and went off to do my shopping. I didn't notice any reactions at all during my shopping trip

though.

Last night could have all been coincidence I guess, but I like to think it was the pheremones as I don't

usually get those kind of reactions. I'm usually quite an intimidating guy due to my size until you get to know me

and realise I'm just a big softy.

terry0400-40
10-28-2008, 02:03 PM
Hey well

I'm new to the site, so here's my first post:

A little about me - I'm a 27 year old guy in the UK and I'm

6'5" and overweight, and pretty shy, so I don't have much luck with the ladies. I can talk to girls but I'm not

great at starting or leading conversations, and I find that all the girls I meet like me (I'm a nice guy) but never

anything more. I Ordered some scented Chikara and NPA a little while back and was hoping they would arrive in time

for my birthday as I was heading down to London to see the Saints-Chargers game at Wembley and heading into the city

for some drinks. Sadly they didn't arrive in time, but they were waiting for me when I got back :)

Last night

was my first chance to use them so I got ready to go out and put a couple of sprays of chikara on my wrist, then

rubbed my wrists together and then rubbed them against my neck. I could definitely smell a hint of a "stale urine"

kind of smell, so I put on some of my usual cologne on my neck and headed to the bus stop. There was no one at it

when I arrived, but shortly after 2 Polish girls and a guy turned up and read the timetable. One of the girls was

clearly with the guy, but the other kept looking at me and came over with a huge smile on her face and asked if they

had missed the bus even though it wasn't due yet, then when I got on the bus I noticed she got on right after me

and led the other 2 very close to where I sat when they got on and shot a few more looks over my way until I got

off.

At the pub I was meeting a friend, his girlfriend, and another female friend of his. No visible reaction

from the 2 girls present but I did notice he was standing a lot closer to me than usual when he was talking to me.

We then moved on to a club and when it was my round I went and stood at the bar. Almost immediately one of the

barmaids came to me ignoring the other customers waiting and did a sexy little dance as she took my order, then as

she gave me my change she grabbed my hand with one hand and placed the change there with her other hand rather than

the usual "dumping it" in my hand. After that she seemed to make sure she was the one serving me whenever I went

back.

Today I got up late, showered (although I could still detect the chikara after my shower) then tried a

couple of dabs of NPA behind my ears covered by my cologne, and went off to do my shopping. I didn't notice any

reactions at all during my shopping trip though.

Last night could have all been coincidence I guess, but I like

to think it was the pheremones as I don't usually get those kind of reactions. I'm usually quite an intimidating

guy due to my size until you get to know me and realise I'm just a big softy.:welcome: The

Chikara ( C7 ) is working for you, good.
NPA, you could add one or two "small" dabs to your

C7 application to heat it up a little, start with one dab initially.

Do consider some SOE gel/pks, as a whole one of these with one or two small dabs NPA to spice it

up. :whip:

idesign
10-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Sounds like a couple of classic

hits mrt, and welcome to the forum.

C7 is obviously a good product for you, and your dosage worked great. Be

careful with NPA at your age and size, it could make you seem even more intimidating. Not noticing "hits" like the

ones you experience with C7 doesn't mean you didn't get reactions. Often, we don't notice bad reactions, or ODs.

Take Terry's advice and go easier on NPA.

Some work on your follow-up to these kind of hits and you'll be off

and running. Nice job.

mrt
10-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the welcome and advice

guys :)

While I was waiting for my order I read through quite a lot of old posts and I was already thinking about

maybe getting some SOE. I think I'll be ordering some on friday when I get paid...

As for the NPA, when I said a

couple of dabs behind the ears I should have said one dab behind each ear - I have read about how potent it is so I

did take it easy :)

Like you say idesign, it's my follow up that really needs work. I recently had the same girl

come up to me on two different nights and she was clearly showing her intentions but I didn't make my move in time

and she lost interest. Still kicking myself for the missed opportunity there...

tounge
10-28-2008, 03:44 PM
I recently had

the same girl come up to me on two different nights and she was clearly showing her intentions but I didn't make my

move in time and she lost interest. Still kicking myself for the missed opportunity there...

Couple of questions, if I may, Mrt. The girl who came up to you on different nights, was this before you received

your pheromones? And what cologne did you use to cover the scented Chikara?

mrt
10-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Hey, yep this was before I received

the pheremones, about a month ago the first time she came up to me. The cologne I'm using is Issey Miyake

Intense.

tounge
10-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Well let's hope you get another

chance with this girl. Don't be afraid to make a move. You'll be no worse off than you are now, if it doesn't

work out. Sounds like you need some self confidence. Are you working out at a gym. Getting in top shape can do

wonders for your esteem and help you around the women.

mrt
10-29-2008, 02:39 PM
Hehe yeah, if I see her again and

she gives me another chance I won't miss it again! I don't really do the gym thing although I know I should.

Problem is I work nights so I don't get much of a chance. I'm trying to work on diet first, plus my job is fairly

physical so hopefully that helps :)

CAtriathlete
10-31-2008, 05:38 PM
Hey

Nema,

I couldn't agree more about A1, especially when it comes to building closeness with someone special. It

has a profound relaxing effect. In fact, if I had to pick only one Mone for the rest of my life, A1 would be the

choice without a second thought.

When I wear A1, any female friends are much more affectionate and the hugs go

on forever--especially with some dabs on the gills.

Normally I combine A1 with a drop of A7 (split behind my

ears) and a few inches of SOE on the upper chest. That's the combo for me. I have to be carefull because I OD very

easily with A7-- the line between attention and aversion is amazingly thin for me.

Anyways, thanks for the hit

report and glad you discovered the virutes of A1!

-CAt

Hey everyone,

I have

been reading for a while and learned a lot. Here's some feedback.

The reason I tried mones was not your usual

reason, I want to create more closeness, trust and intimacy with one person. So far, I can't say that has happened

with what I have tried so far. What *has* worked amazingly on her has been A1. I have noticed a relaxed/calming

effect that cannot be denied.

I'm white, late 30's, decent shape, look much younger and told I'm not bad

to look at. In the beginning, I wore mones to work, but there are no women there, so I stopped as there were no

results I wanted to measure. Last night I used SOE (6" each wrist, jawline), TE (2 neck sprays) and some LT (on the

hair and clothes) and went to a party. Hits galore from more than 4 women. So much so that the people I was with

mentioned it. One girl (white, late-20/early 30's) I know casually hugged me, which is a bit unusual, but this time

she didn't let go for about 10-20 seconds. She did it a few more times that night as well and was receptive and

chatty. Another simply wouldn't leave me alone and I could easily have gone home with her. Another (white, 29) had

actually left and come back to talk to me and her interest was obvious to me after a bit, but my friends were

dumbfounded that I didn't get her number. (I want only my girl).

Then off to a bar and had a few more hits. A

girl I know (white, late-20/early 30's) who is in a LTR was chatting me up at the bar so intently, playing with the

hair, leaning in and very talkative and complimentary. When I tell you she was gorgeous- ah hell, words will fail.

When she left the guy next to me and I chatted and he was surprised to learn that she and I were not together, that

there was no interest between us and she was in an LTR. Third party observation is a good thing. I don't think for

a second that she would leave her SO, but the change in behavior was there. Another girl came up to me and we

chatted for good while, friendly flowing conversation. I can't say that mones had an effect, but here was a pretty

girl, coming up to me after all that I had seen that night. So odds are that it did.

I know that mones don't do

all the work, they give you a chance to connect. I had several chances last night.

I have tried SOE/A7,

SOE/A7/A1, SOE/TE, SOE/NPA(in cologne). All unscented. Nothing but A1 has shown any result in my girl.

Today, I

used SOE/TE/A7/LT. Don't know why, just did. I got an aggressive hit from a very casual acquaintance (white,

late-30's). She was very physical, very touchy in a crowded place. She even grabbed my ass, which, is a first. I

have never heard of such an aggressive response, but maybe she is crazy? She never acted like that before at all.

When I try combos, I try them for several days to see how it works. While the TE/SOE/LT I used last night gives

results, the results I want are closeness, trust and intimacy. Maybe heightened sexual tension too. Any suggestions

appreciated.

Since this is my first post, I'd like to thank just a few here who's posts taught me a lot.

iDesign, Belgareth, Rbt, Dr.SmellThis and Terry (who should make a documentary) and of course, Bruce for making this

possible.

Lastly, I have the following:
Unscented SOE
A7
A1
Unscented Chickara
Unscented NPA
LT
Unscented

TE

I just ordered Pheros, as seems to be the thing to do. ;)

Nematode
11-01-2008, 09:39 AM
CAt, A1 is nice, it has shown

its effectiveness constantly.

Last night I had several places to go to and what better opportunity to test

out some mones?

I used my Pheros mix (NPA/SOE/A1), lessening the A1 as iDesign suggested, and I love my

mix!

I have been testing it out and I even added just a touch more NPA. I used it at the grocery store, one

of the fancy ones out here that seem to always have great women in them, and I got lots of smiles, TONS of eye

contact, second looks from a great many. I was truly amazed. Yes, the effect was subtle, but the point if mones is

to give you an edge at connecting. I was just going shopping in jeans and a t-shirt in the evening with mones on and

I easily had a dozen solid reactions.

Field test complete, on to last night. I applied on my wrists, face,

behind my ears and chest and covered with a few dabs of straight Pheros.

First bar with a friend, and the

waitress was young, early 20's and quite attentive. She knelt next to me and touched me a lot on the arm, shoulders

and all over my torso. Now, as tips come into play, I have to say the observations could be suspect. However, I did

have a full view of the bar and I didn't see her acting the same way. Hmm.

The party was crowded; great,

great costumes. Women love Halloween as they can be as risqué as they want be. Chatted up several women,

conversation flowed, and I noticed the conversations had a bit of intensity. Then this one girl caught my eye. Early

20's very attractive and we chatted, with her rubbing her body on me. Several times. So, yeah, I got her number. As

we spoke, she was touchy/feely, as the mix tends to make them and while I have NO problem talking to women, mones

just make it easier to connect and this mix works for me.

Back to the bar and the hits just keep on coming.

An ex was there an commented that I was Mr. Popular with the ladies. I guess I was. Several conversations were a

bit intense and this mix just makes women touch me! I love that!

The girls were all late 20's-30's and one

that is just so beautiful from my previous post made straight for me and we spoke for so long by ourselves her BF

was PISSED. He said nothing to me, but I saw them arguing about her ignoring him and talking to me. Again, the same

behavior, closeness, touching conversational intensity, but I know she's with someone else. Still, the effects are

there.

I guess it was girls with boyfriends night, as another girl i kind of know kept bouncing between me

and her boyfriend. She was a bit obvious, made mad eye contact, lots of arm touching and is the cheating kind. I

can't say that this is not her baseline behavior, but the behavior was similar to the rest of the

girls.

Chatted up several other girls (all in great costumes), and at the worst, they were attentive. This

mix just rocks. Note that I am quite social, not hard to look at and I can carry on conversations with wall, if need

be.

I'm a bit hungover and my writing isn't the best right now. Is there an emoticon for feeling like

you're going to puke?

idesign
11-01-2008, 10:07 AM
You found your sweet spot! Nice

job Nematode. When I'm out I'm not really looking to hook up, but the kind of attention you describe is often

there, and its too much fun playing around.

I'm kind of partial to CAt's A7 mix, but I can see where someone

who can wear NPA would get the same results when mixed with SoE/A1. It seems that A1 tweaks the other "big 3" Mones

just perfectly, and I found my perfect mix very easily.

Adding A1 to a mix makes perfect sense if you think about

it as adding a comfort element to your attractiveness, sexual or otherwise. Its good stuff.

Nematode
11-01-2008, 12:49 PM
I think I have found it. I

shied away from NPA and the bottle is mostly full, but it seems to work well in the mix. It is fun watching the

reactions. What really sells me is that while I get the reactions from many, I don't get it from all.

DssMaster
11-01-2008, 06:44 PM
I just applied 2 small, very small dabs of what im

using at the moment around ma gills and had 3 sprays of Giorgio on top and went out strolling around a seaside

town.
The attention i received from women and chicks doing their

darnest to get closer to me all morning has solidified my opinion that the shit i am wearing is a genuine and

dynamic product.

Man to be honest with this stuff on i am

going to have to be carefull so as not to get laid by some passing sassy woman.

I made the mistake of applying a whole drop last night and my g/f said that i stunk, Honest ! not

even 5 drops of soft musk disguised the application, I was delighted, man did i have a smile on my

face.
It is so freaky when she is turning her nose up at me and

snarling about how disgusting i smell, and at the same time trying to wrap her body close around mine.

Ha ha even my one true love can be a little sassy, or so it

seems when im wearing this shit.
I wouldn't ever be without her

and i dont plan on removing my pants for any other dame.
And now

that i have found my favourite pheromone product i dont plan on being without it either. :thumbsup:

Hey Terry, do you still have samples about that product you mentioned? And if so, would

you be willing to send one for me to try? :box:

And since you have tried both rolled-on SOE scented and

unscented versions, as well as SOE gelpacks, which of them all do you find is better, when it comes to getting the

most hits?

terry0400-40
11-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Hey

Terry, do you still have samples about that product you mentioned? And if so, would you be willing to send one for

me to try? :box:

And since you have tried both rolled-on SOE scented and unscented versions, as well as SOE

gelpacks, which of them all do you find is better, when it comes to getting the most hits?I have

more success with the gel/pks, This is probably because when using the bottled SOE i usually make test mixes out of

it, and some are of a complex nature and do not give the type of hits that the typical user is looking

for.
But with the g/p's just slap about 1/2 pack on then apply some Alpha 7 or some NPA and

when its dried down i cover with the remaining SOE g/p and finish it all off with a spray or two cologne on top.

Yes i can give you a sample as i have 2 x 0.7 ml ( 38 drop )

vials left.

I am not selling the product to the public, and i do

not receive any commission from the producer.

You may send me an

email with your adress and i will send you one of my last samples available.
I had better

look and see if my profile has my email adress included. :wave:

Pendragon
11-02-2008, 05:27 AM
Terry, Is that product one

that is available somewhere or just a test someone has made?

Sounds like real good stuff!

terry0400-40
11-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Terry, Is that product one that is available somewhere or just a test someone has made?

Sounds like real good stuff!The product is genuine, it is in production, and its in

demand.

I did purchase 7 x 7.7 ml of the product and i was trying

to sell it on Ebay, But with no success because i was not getting any people looking at my sales page, and it was

costing me $$ to keep it up 4 sale.
But i had 2 personal customers/ friends that did get

samples from me and then they did order and reorder the 7 ml product from me and now i am left with 1 x 7 ml bottle,

and i am keeping that for my self.

I could purchase more of the

stuff, but i would have to buy it in bulk if i was to make a profit on it, and then the margin for profit is not so

good when just selling to friends because i do not try and profit from my friends,
And it

is just as easy for them to order directly as it was for me.
I am hopefull that this thread

will die out regarding this product because i do not feel it is good for me to post up with reference to this

product because Bruce is a friend, and also a really good bloke, and i dont want to do the wrong thing by him by

promoting a product that he does not stock.

IF this XXX brand was

not available then i would most certainly be using Alpha 7 as my favourite Androstenone product.

Yes Alpha 7 is great stuff, especially with that added 4 mcg

aRONE per drop giving it a very attractive and swave feel.

Pendragon
11-02-2008, 12:23 PM
I don't usually look at ebay

for mones since it seems to be the same stuff available here.

A1 & A7 are definately on my shopping list. I

haven't gotten to them yet due to their higher price relative to some other products.

terry0400-40
11-02-2008, 09:26 PM
I

don't usually look at ebay for mones since it seems to be the same stuff available here.

A1 & A7 are

definately on my shopping list. I haven't gotten to them yet due to their higher price relative to some other

products.Yes i agree there are some Bogus products on eBAY.
But there is

also the love-scent products which are offered with a money back guantee and the return adress is PO Box 402

Hotchkiss CO .
So you could buy through that dealer if you wanted to, but at least we get

some discounts when we order as forum members from Bruce's Love-Scent store.
The

terry0400-40
11-02-2008, 09:41 PM
I

don't usually look at ebay for mones since it seems to be the same stuff available here.

A1 & A7 are

definately on my shopping list. I haven't gotten to them yet due to their higher price relative to some other

products.I am in the same boat also, So i will always wait for a good coupon code and then go

for an expensive item like A7 ect.
A7 is a very smooth operator, because the small amount of

added aRONE in this formula does give it an aura of friendly trust.
A7 is just so versatile

and i get more attraction from it than I do with NPA,
But then there is the venues where NPA

is the King where sex is what is on the main menu.

Nematode
11-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Just a quick one.

Saturday

night a very simple date went quite well and there's lot of points I could say were attributable to mones, but

I'll up the criteria on this one to just what I think has meaning.

Using my new Pheros mix (Pheros/NPA/SOE/A1)

and off for the evening with a girl I met the previous weekend. It was an active evening going place to place and a

few parties. I had no problem with conversation, it flowed between us all night. We often were in small groups and

people were quite friendly. We separated at the party and when I would pass her, she touched me a lot, stared at me

intently and would often grab me to touch or kiss me. Many people thought we were a couple and mentioned it to both

of us. Mones? Could be, but I don't have a baseline. :(

What surprised me was later when we were alone, she

nuzzled up against my neck, right where I applied the mix and she kind of stopped for a second and then inhaled

several times, while saying "you smell sooo f**cking good!". She attacked me like a fat kid on a plate of brownies.

I think that might be a hit.

terry0400-40
11-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Just

a quick one.

Saturday night a very simple date went quite well and there's lot of points I could say were

attributable to mones, but I'll up the criteria on this one to just what I think has meaning.

Using my new

Pheros mix (Pheros/NPA/SOE/A1) and off for the evening with a girl I met the previous weekend. It was an active

evening going place to place and a few parties. I had no problem with conversation, it flowed between us all night.

We often were in small groups and people were quite friendly. We separated at the party and when I would pass her,

she touched me a lot, stared at me intently and would often grab me to touch or kiss me. Many people thought we were

a couple and mentioned it to both of us. Mones? Could be, but I don't have a baseline. :(

What surprised me

was later when we were alone, she nuzzled up against my neck, right where I applied the mix and she kind of stopped

for a second and then inhaled several times, while saying "you smell sooo f**cking good!". She attacked me like a

fat kid on a plate of brownies.

I think that might be a hit.Nematode blasts this poor

helpless girl, yeah opens her up like a sweet ripe peach with his Master mix, and he now tries to wiggle out of it

with "I think that might be a hit"
Save that type of talk to them that may have come down

in the last shower brother.
Yeah some of us know better, Yea you had this girl in the palm

of your hand.
Hope ya didn't get up ta too much mischief, You you sneaky fox. :cheers:

mrt
11-04-2008, 12:45 AM
I decided to start experimenting

with my NPA last night, and put on 2 dabs behind the ears covered with some Issey Miyake before I went to work. I

work nights in a 24 hour supermarket, so we usually get drunk people coming in after the clubs shut to get some

munchies. Not usually many on monday nights, but still I figured it was worth a shot. Didn't get any reactions from

any colleagues but I got 2 definite hits. even if they weren't exactly the kind I was looking for...

1st one I

was working away and a woman came over to ask the price of some margarine. Went over to where she'd got it from to

look for a label and she was saying how the label seemed to be missing. As I was talking to her she couldn't seem

to get close enough to me - she was practically rubbing herself against my arm as we spoke. Ordinarily I've got no

problem with that, but the problem is she was a bit out of my desired age range - at least 60-65.

2nd hit I was

kneeling on the floor filling a low shelf near the end of my shift. I heard someone moving walking past behind me

and then she just stopped dead in her tracks and said "Oh, you smell lovely!" and then just stood there

looking at me for a few seconds. I was trying my hardest not to laugh and managed "Um, thanks" in response before

she gave a little shake of her head as if to clear it and moved on. Unfortunately, again she was rather out of my

age range - I'd say mid 40's - but definitely the clearest hit I've had yet. I'll be trying the pheremones more

often at work now I think :)

Nematode
11-04-2008, 07:37 AM
Terry-

I guess I

understated that a bit. ;)

She went all primal on me, but if I had to guess, there was a slow burn building

all night. So far, this mix has been very interesting.

DrSmellThis
11-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Wow. Loved the smell

compliment. That's about as clear of a signal that you get, other than naked women falling from the sky. Any sort

of over the top reaction specifically directed at how you smell is very significant. In my experience, those often

develop into something more.

terry0400-40
11-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Wow. Loved the smell compliment. That's about as clear of a signal that you get, other

than naked women falling from the sky. Any sort of over the top reaction specifically directed at how you smell is

very significant. In my experience, those often develop into something more.Yep reps 4 U Doc,

Exactly the way it works as i have noticed also, a good cover scent is the pefrect catalyst for effective pheromone

distribution.

I have learned my lesson so instead of purchasing

cheap colognes, is far better to save up a little extra and buy a quality fragrance.

The last time i looked Love-Scent pheromone store stocked a

remarkable fragrance called Pheros, I wonder if there is any of this great fragrance still available for sale ?

Nematode
11-05-2008, 03:27 PM
In

my experience, those often develop into something more.

Yes, you are correct.

Doc, I am barely

into the first bottle and I bought a second, even before Saturday. Again, hats off to you for such a great

scent.

Terry- I agree about good scents. Pheros has been very well received, as has Amouage Dia. In my

recent experience, I doubt that the reaction would have been the same were it not for a good scent, as Pheros was.

terry0400-40
11-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Yes,

you are correct.

Doc, I am barely into the first bottle and I bought a second, even before Saturday. Again, hats

off to you for such a great scent.

Terry- I agree about good scents. Pheros has been very well received, as has

Amouage Dia. In my recent experience, I doubt that the reaction would have been the same were it not for a good

scent, as Pheros was.I believe Pheros comes in an 18 ml size if i remember

correctly.
Plz tell me how many drops would you be using per application roughly.

?
I would suppose it would have the staying power and endurance similar to a good

concentrated oil based fragrance ?
If so then i would say it would be good value for money

at 18 ml. :wave:

Nematode
11-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Hey Terry,

I made my mix

using the following:
20 drops Pheros
3 drops NPA
5 drops SOE
5 drops A1

Then iDesign suggested to ease off on

the A1, so I upped the NPA, but about I think 3-5 drops and some 2-3 drops SOE. I really should have taken

notes.

Anyway, I use 2-3 drops if I am going to be indoors and close quarters, more if I am going to be at a bar,

outside or a club. The scent lasts quite a while, I can smell it the next morning, albeit faintly. It covers

unscented mones very well.

terry0400-40
11-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Hey

Terry,

I made my mix using the following:
20 drops Pheros
3 drops NPA
5 drops SOE
5 drops A1

Then

iDesign suggested to ease off on the A1, so I upped the NPA, but about I think 3-5 drops and some 2-3 drops SOE. I

really should have taken notes.

Anyway, I use 2-3 drops if I am going to be indoors and close quarters, more if

I am going to be at a bar, outside or a club. The scent lasts quite a while, I can smell it the next morning, albeit

faintly. It covers unscented mones very well.Looks like an excellent mix my friend, I have

just written it down in my L-S Pheronotebook.
I picked up a couple of colognes today, and

tested a small spray of one and its nice.
I have run dry of Instant Female Magic so i will

be saving up for some A1 from the L-S store.
Do you recon the A1 is a great advantage ?

Thanks heaps for the recipe Nematode. :thumbsup: Ps IL try add a photo or 2

Nematode
11-06-2008, 08:04 AM
Terry- You're welcome.

My

experience with A1 has been among the most profound. A girl that was bitchy and high maintenance all the time was

quite affected by A1. It had a noticeable calming effect on her. Given what a bitch she was, mones did a job

equivalent to moving mountains. I call that impressive. As to adding it to the mix, iDesign mentioned that it does

bring an aspect of trust and intimacy. As I was looking to use this for more raw sexual hits, he suggested cutting

the A1 back.

I have had some great hits, but the effects of A1 were nothing less than stunning in a calming and

closeness building way on my (then) girl. Too bad she was just a bitch. It just goes to show you, mones can give

you an edge, but sometimes, it's a BandAid on cancer.

I make the mix in a small bottle with a dropper and next

time, I'll keep a log. Here is my best guess of what it is now, incase I was confusing:

20 drops Pheros
8 drops

NPA
8 drops SOE
5 drops A1

When I make more, I may cut back even more on the A1 or even out all together.

terry0400-40
11-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Terry- You're welcome.

My experience with A1 has been among the most profound. A girl

that was bitchy and high maintenance all the time was quite affected by A1. It had a noticeable calming effect on

her. Given what a bitch she was, mones did a job equivalent to moving mountains. I call that impressive. As to

adding it to the mix, iDesign mentioned that it does bring an aspect of trust and intimacy. As I was looking to use

this for more raw sexual hits, he suggested cutting the A1 back.

I have had some great hits, but the effects of

A1 were nothing less than stunning in a calming and closeness building way on my (then) girl. Too bad she was just a

bitch. It just goes to show you, mones can give you an edge, but sometimes, it's a BandAid on cancer.

I make

the mix in a small bottle with a dropper and next time, I'll keep a log. Here is my best guess of what it is now,

incase I was confusing:

20 drops Pheros
8 drops NPA
8 drops SOE
5 drops A1

When I make more, I may cut

back even more on the A1 or even out all together.The increased ratio of NPA in this revised

mix looks promising.

plz keep us updated on this mix as certainly

your input is appreciated.

I bottled two test batch

lastnight.
Dulce & Gabbana x 17 dr.
Androstenone base x 1

dr
WAGG..................X 2 dr
AQ......................x 2

dr.
also

Gucci Pour Homme..x 12

dr
Androstenone base x 1 dr
WAGG..................x 2

dr
AQ.......................x 3 dr.

DssMaster
11-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Ok people, please post an

update as to what kind of hits have you gotten with your new mixes...

d3kst3r
11-18-2008, 01:28 AM
As the number of new hit reports

currently is pretty scarce I'll post my recent ones using my newest combo.

SoE + A314

No NPA, that's

right, no NPA. No cover scent either.

Basically I work at a place with like over 2,000 employees and lots of

interaction between people. So I apply my combo to my neck and sweat it in due to the extremely hot temperatures of

summer. I get to the cafeteria and sit down and a nice looking girl I know sits to the left of me. She and I are

work acquaintances but aren't really friends but she and I hit it off as though we are. And then another female

work colleague sits to my right at the table. She props her foot against my chair as though using it as a footrest.

At this point I'm juggling two women who I flirt with a bit.

After a quick feed I catch a lift to the area

where I work and I immediately catch eye contact with a very attractive female work colleague in the lift. We say hi

etc. and then she impulsively grabs my name badge which is on my chest and kind of fondles and plays with it. The

door opens and she is kind of flustered and acts sheepishly.

At work my female supervisor who is a MILF

according to everyone chats with me and I begin flirting and she flirts back. Although she has a number of people to

supervise she lingers around me the most and we kind of flirt the day away while I work.

I reach a part in my

work where I have to look after some customers, 5 of them female, 2 male. The females are all in the 30-40 age range

and all start becoming really chatty and acting kind of like school girls. And they all start going on about how

handsome and cute I am and for a good hour I get hit on. Mind you I'm only in my early 20s.

Finally my day

ends and I catch the bus home. By now the mones have worn off and my day becomes more normal however I still get a

bit of eye contact from female strangers on the street just from my general appearance and body language.

And

that concludes a fairly basic day at work using my current mones combo. Mind you I have a generally outgoing and

flirtatious personality and even without mones.

mrt
11-18-2008, 02:10 AM
SoE + A314 is what I've just

started wearing to work, I've read good things about the combo and couldn't resist giving it a try. No real hits

to report so far although today I did notice that one of the women who normally scowls at everyone in the building

and rarely talks to anyone outside her department actually spoke to me with a smile on her face and even cracked a

joke. Not sure if that was the 'mone combo or if she was just having a really good day, lol.

Did get some good

hits last week though with 2 dabs of chickara and 2 sprays NPA. I went to a wine tasting event with a friend, one of

his female friends, and another girl who he is interested in so had invited along. The evening started off fairly

slow, didn't notice any hits and wasn't really in a chatty mood so I'd headed off to the whisky tasting table and

"made friends" with guy serving, leaving the other 3 to do their own thing. After the drink had flowed a bit I got a

bit more chatty and joined in with the group conversations. After the wine tasting we went back to the pub and

carried on drinking and one of the girls went home as she was working. My friend had overdone it at the wine tasting

though, so he soon went home (about 10.30 - 11pm) leaving me with the girl he is interested in. We kept chatting,

moved on to another bar, and then things got interesting.

I was standing at the bar just off from the group of

her friends we had joined, getting a drink, and 2 random guys came up to the bar and nodded hello, so I nodded back,

got my drink and turned back to the group. Next thing I know I'm being tapped on the shoulder and one of the guys

hands me a drink for absolutely no reason :). I then had a huge conversation with these 2 guys and was kinda feeling

stuck between the 2 groups, but I think I did a pretty decent job of talking to everyone. Eventually it was nearly

3am and the place was about to shut, and the girl I'd gone in there with said she was off home, then went in for

the goodnight kiss and said she'd had a really good time. Completely took me by suprise, but in a good way! I

noticed she sort of lingered and smelled the air around my neck as she pulled away as well, so I'm pretty sure the

'mones had a big part to play :)

Nematode
11-19-2008, 08:40 PM
So my mix has run its course,

I have to make more.

It's working quite well and in the right situations, it makes a tipping point, at least

for me.

The same girl as in my last report is quite affected by the mix and has repeated the same behavior as

before several times. :twisted: I wear the few drops on the neck and ears and a drop between both

wrists.

There was another girl I spent a simple evening with a few days ago that turned interesting. I had

no designs or plans, I just was about having a good time, I chatted at the bar, spoke to everyone and basically

enjoyed myself. I had the mix on, of course, and later we came back to my place and just as she was heading out,

she jumped me. She told me how good I smelled over and over.

I have to experiment with A314 and WAGG-N next.

I will make my mix a staple though.

tgparker
12-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Terry-

You're welcome.

My experience with A1 has been among the most profound. A girl that was bitchy and high

maintenance all the time was quite affected by A1. It had a noticeable calming effect on her. Given what a bitch

she was, mones did a job equivalent to moving mountains. I call that impressive. As to adding it to the mix,

iDesign mentioned that it does bring an aspect of trust and intimacy. As I was looking to use this for more raw

sexual hits, he suggested cutting the A1 back.

I have had some great hits, but the effects of A1 were nothing

less than stunning in a calming and closeness building way on my (then) girl. Too bad she was just a bitch. It

just goes to show you, mones can give you an edge, but sometimes, it's a BandAid on cancer.

I make the mix in a

small bottle with a dropper and next time, I'll keep a log. Here is my best guess of what it is now, incase I was

confusing:

20 drops Pheros
8 drops NPA
8 drops SOE
5 drops A1

When I make more, I may cut back even more on

the A1 or even out all together.

I would like to communicate more with you re: your Pheros formula. I

like the thinking that went into it. I already have NPA, SOE, & PHEROS and have A1 on order.

Keep up the good

work.

All the best.

TG

MOBLEYC57
12-05-2008, 10:03 PM
As the

number of new hit reports currently is pretty scarce I'll post my recent ones using my newest combo.

SoE +

A314

Where and how much are you/were you applying D3?

Hey Terry,

I made

my mix using the following:
20 drops Pheros
3 drops NPA
5 drops SOE
5 drops A1

Then iDesign suggested to

ease off on the A1, so I upped the NPA, but about I think 3-5 drops and some 2-3 drops SOE. I really should have

taken notes.

Anyway, I use 2-3 drops if I am going to be indoors and close quarters, more if I am going to be at

a bar, outside or a club. The scent lasts quite a while, I can smell it the next morning, albeit faintly. It covers

unscented mones very well.

Nema, did you hook up a new VOODOO mix; and did you/are you using scented or

unscented SOE?

Thanks!

tgparker
12-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Check out my FR

@

TG Field

Report. (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19323)

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19323

Nematode
12-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Nema, did you hook up a new VOODOO mix; and did you/are you using scented or unscented

SOE?

Thanks!

Hi,

I am using unscented SOE. I have been in a regular thing that has

kept me from testing more. But, that's in a twilight mode, so I'll be testing again before you know it. :)

mrt
12-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Had some more hits tonight out at a

club. Wearing 2 sprays TE sandalwood on throat, about 14" SOE on wrists, and one drop of A314 behind each ear. Was

with another guy and got our drinks then found a (we thought) empty table. Standing there for a few minutes then a

girl comes running up blabbering something I couldn't quite make out, so I had a fairly confused expression on my

face. Suddenly she stops right in front of me and claps her hands to her mouth and says "oh my god I'm so sorry".

Still confused I was just like, "erm, excuse me?" and she kept saying she was sorry and didn't mean to offend me. I

kept saying I wasn't offended but I had no idea what she was talking about, and she eventually calmed herself and

explained her drink was on the table. I said ok, no problem, sorry for getting in your way, and she started

apologising again and saying she really wouldn't want to offend a big guy like me etc. I said again no problem,

don't worry about it. I could actually see she was visibly warming up to me now, and we got chatting for a bit and

I ended up getting a kiss and a grope out of it, so not too bad a result.

Also had guys flocking to include me in

their groups which was quite wierd. I was standing round by the pool table and the punch bag arcade machine thingy,

and guys were practically fighting over my attention, buying me drinks, trying to get me to join their games of pool

or see how hard I could hit the punch bag. (I'm a complete weakling as far as upper body strength goes, all my

power is in my legs, so I resisted as long as I could but eventually succumbed. Even though I made a complete tit of

myself with an incredibly weak shot they still seemed to hold me in high regard.)

Also had a wierd experience

last week at the pub. The guy I had gone along with can be rather, erm, intense... and has a habit of coming across

as plain weird. While we were there a girl I know showed up with one of her female friends and I was really hitting

it off with both of them, but every time my mate was around they would drift away and chat amongst themselves, then

whenever he went to the toilet or for a smoke they would drift back over and got quite touchy-feely and flirty with

me. It was actually quite funny watching this push-pull effect of my friend Vs. the pheremones...

Iaskalotof?'s
02-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Bump, thought we needed a

central place to post hit reports. I wore about 16 inches of SOE on my neck/face. I had to work in a group today and

everyone treated me like the leader, asking what we should do and what not.Also when I got into this class I said

something along the lines of what's up to a girl and she wound up talking for a while about a project and before

that the same thing happened except this girl told me about her day. Basically 16 inches is a pretty strong amount,

I am not getting any sexual hits but I have edge right now too.

ilikephero
02-05-2009, 03:25 AM
Thanks mrt. You shared good

experiences with us. I have read your stories carefully and learnt sth from them.

http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

mrt
02-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Thanks

mrt. You shared good experiences with us. I have read your stories carefully and learnt sth from them.

http://img.imagebaskets.com/img/u/G.gif

I'm glad you're getting something out of my

experiences, I'm still learning myself so it helps to remind myself of some past experiences.

I'm just back

from another night out and I've been playing with some new "toys". I'd been reading about the bandwagon effect and

as EoW was so cheap I added some to my last order, I figured I have nothing to lose. So tonight I went out with a

drop of AE behind each ear, one drop of EoW on the chest and covered with some Angel A*Men (that EoW sure does

stink....)

I was with a good male friend and a girl I've been out with a fair few times now. Somehow the

conversation got on to personal hygiene and my friend was saying that his last shower was at 11pm the night before.

I mentioned that I couldn't leave the house without having had a shower sometime that day, so my last one had been

5pm this evening (before I left). The girl we were out with then said (something along the lines of...) "Well

that's the difference, you don't smell too good right now (gesturing to my friend) but you (turns to me and

sniffs) always smell great." I was fairly impressed by that as although my mix is changing regularly at the moment,

I guess at least I haven't seriously messed it up yet :)

I also had one very attractive girl come up to me while

I was ordering drinks at the bar, she pressed herself up very close against me and asked me to ask the barman for

napkins. He said they didn't have any but he could give her a bit of paper towel, and this sparked a bit of a

conversation between me and the girl where every time she said something she would push her chest against me and

basically get as close as she could, so no complaints there.

I'll have to start wearing the EoW more often now

:thumbsup:

holdencaulfield
02-13-2009, 10:43 PM
I have been getting some excellent hits from a

product that i discovered from a thread that you have had shut down awhile ago.

It was started on the 3 rd day of May 2008

by a person with the username of BB1 , and the title was "Extra Advantage ! NPA ? "
I have been testing the "His Extra Advantage" Androstenone base formula since my order

arrived on 23 May 08, and so far it is the best Androstenone product i have ever used.
Seeing as it is not sold on L-S i have decided not to mention any solid details about this

product that i have now reordered for the third time.
I have

some samples and would be willing to send some to either the moderators or better still maby i could send a sample

to Bruce so as he may have a chance to stock it here at L-S. :wave:

Terry0400-40,
I trust your judgement in these matters and just received my "EA" in

the mail today. Do you have any advice on a mixture? I'm guessing that it would be used like NPA to mix with a

EDT. Strange when first topping, didn't notice that familiar NONE nose. Breathes more like a concentrated natural

"musk". I'm ready to start testing, just looking from some hints from a knowledgeable source. What have you been

winning with? I've had good success with my regulars (SOE,NPA,TE,C7,A7,Musk,OUD). Thanks Love Scent for being so

cool with outside discussions.

DssMaster
11-15-2012, 11:16 PM
Hello everyone, I am back since I too had a long stay at that other place. Just wondering what everyone has been up to lately. Hey Terry, how are you? Long time since we last communicated my friend, hope everything is quite well in the land down under...:)

terry0400-40
11-16-2012, 12:35 AM
Hello i am fighting fit and fabulous my friend, what a difference a day can make haha i am still using Alpha 7, Scent of Eros combo every so often its a good staple, also have been using Impi red dot now and then this Impi just like its cousin NPA is also great for maturing on the body over several days or more to produce what is called a build up, which then produces an excellent attraction reaction from those frisky female types....

DssMaster
11-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Hey Terry, glad to hear your doing great buddy. I have tried to locate that company online a few times, but with no success. I remember you saying that if you had to chose, HEA would be your number one choice, I guess because it's very effective for you compared to the rest. I tried the samples you sent me back then, but could not remember if I got hits, because at the time I tried it, I had mixed it with other pheros, which looking back, I believe it was a bad mistake, as I had no idea how it performed on me just by itself. I remember packing it when I was moving, but have not been able to test it any further along with my bottle of scented SOE, due to the fact that a lot of my stuff is still in storage, and I can't remember in which box I them.

terry0400-40
11-21-2012, 06:25 PM
Hey Terry, glad to hear your doing great buddy. I have tried to locate that company online a few times, but with no success. I remember you saying that if you had to chose, HEA would be your number one choice, I guess because it's very effective for you compared to the rest. I tried the samples you sent me back then, but could not remember if I got hits, because at the time I tried it, I had mixed it with other pheros, which looking back, I believe it was a bad mistake, as I had no idea how it performed on me just by itself. I remember packing it when I was moving, but have not been able to test it any further along with my bottle of scented SOE, due to the fact that a lot of my stuff is still in storage, and I can't remember in which box I them.Sorry as far as i know the site for HEA does no longer exist, anyway i am still getting good results with Alpha 7 unscented and Scent of Eros, even PI ylang ylang used alone at 1-2 drops has shown me some really decent hits throughout time......

Sodbuster
12-19-2012, 02:56 AM
Well, I figured I'd post a hit report as I've had some great luck recently with a Chikara/SOE mix. A single big spray of scented Chikara directly into my palm (from like an inch away), rubbed onto my other hand, then onto my face and neck, into my hair, on my shirt or jacket, just sort of all over the place. Then a couple inches of scented SOE on both neck pulse points. I used this while getting my hair cut by a lovely Chinese girl in her late 20's, and she was hooked. I swear using this while getting your hair cut is fool proof! They have to breath it in for at least 20 minutes, and you have all that time to lay on the charm. Anyways, got her number and we've been going out the last couple months, it's been great! The smell of that combo just seems to turn her on to no end, it's amazing. Guess I should mention I'm a 29 year old white guy, in case anybody's wondering, about 5'10 and 150 pounds.

terry0400-40
12-19-2012, 04:21 AM
Well, I figured I'd post a hit report as I've had some great luck recently with a Chikara/SOE mix. A single big spray of scented Chikara directly into my palm (from like an inch away), rubbed onto my other hand, then onto my face and neck, into my hair, on my shirt or jacket, just sort of all over the place. Then a couple inches of scented SOE on both neck pulse points. I used this while getting my hair cut by a lovely Chinese girl in her late 20's, and she was hooked. I swear using this while getting your hair cut is fool proof! They have to breath it in for at least 20 minutes, and you have all that time to lay on the charm. Anyways, got her number and we've been going out the last couple months, it's been great! The smell of that combo just seems to turn her on to no end, it's amazing. Guess I should mention I'm a 29 year old white guy, in case anybody's wondering, about 5'10 and 150 pounds.Thats a great report Sodbuster, its a funny thing that i have actually been thinking about Chikara and SOE today and tossing up on getting some gels along with my NPA

I suppose i had better make up my mind and take advantage of the current Love-Scent
- 30% code "Christmas30P"

Crash
01-07-2013, 09:52 AM
I have to pick up some more Soe.The results have always been great.With that same combo I've had many hits.I've noticed ever since I've been taking my workout supplements like testosterone boosters, ZMA and other different vitamins that I've had to lay off to about a half spray of Chikara unless I'm at a bar.I've been scaring women away to the point where they would say if I didn't approach them they never would because I seemed standoffish.Might be an attitude thing I don't know.I digress.

Went out a few weeks ago and met a tall blonde model from LA.Wearing 2 sprays of Chikara and she was real chatty too.We've been keeping in touch and she wants to meet up soon.

Fuse
01-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Haven't used SOE in quite some time. As I recall, the roll-on bottle of SOE scented garnished me great results. It does exactly what it says it advertises and makes people incredibly chatty. It seems to break a lot of social barriers!

Crash
01-16-2013, 10:01 AM
I thought this was funny.The other day I ran to the mall to grab some clothes for the nights festivities and walked into a store.Didn't see what I wanted so I asked a cute red head working the sales floor for some polo shirts that weren't out.She smiled instantly and ran and got me tons of them from out back.I was trying them on right in front of her when another cute coworker came to help.I had them both eating out of my hands telling me how good I looked and asking where I was going.I take that as an IOI.All with a spray of Impi.Everywhere else I went that night seemed to worked great too.Went and took a shower afterwards and this time a spray of chikara.I had a 35 year old blonde 8 following me around all night chatting me up and trying to dance.All of a sudden this girl walks up whom I've known but never really talked to was all over me.Grabbing my junk and saying how she was so attracted to me.She was probably a 7 in my opinion but I had to leave so I snuck away.I then met up with my LA model I've met that night and we hung out back at my apartment.Nothing passed snuggling and kissing but it's definitely breaking a good barrier.Either that or I had a really good night.

terry0400-40
01-31-2013, 02:41 AM
simply stopping by to say hiGday Stewart how are they hanging buddy, well i hope he he

ontimenow
02-02-2013, 03:50 PM
No matter how many times I get a dihl it's always funny to watch how some women react. I was grocery shopping I turned the corner and saw a cute red head ok she was beautiful. As soon as she saw me her eyes locked she dropped her grocery list and her ink pen. She just kept looking. Her man was like what's wrong with you? Why are you so clumpsy all of a sudden lol? I just smiled. Man did she look good tho lol.. Ain't nothing like a good ole dihl lol. I was wearing SOE gel and True Instinct (sorry out of A-7) covered with Angel.

Sodbuster
05-23-2013, 06:56 PM
Yeah I had a funny DIHL on Monday morning while I was at the dentist. I was sitting in the waiting room after just checking in with the woman at the counter, mid-30's and married, and I was sitting about 7 feet from her. I was wearing my "Aftershave" mix, which is scented SOE on my neck with a little of the Super Primal musk essential oil. I find it smells nice, lasts a long time, and doesn't irritate a freshly-shaved neck. Anyways, I sat for a minute, and had that sixth-sense feeling, looked up and she was vacantly staring right at me. So I smiled, she vacantly smiled back, then visibly shook herself, said something that sounded like "whaaaaaaa?" and then looked away all embarrassed. Definite DIHL.

Bruce
05-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Nice one.

I finally found the woman of my dreams. I credit IMPI red.

B

Iaskalotof?'s
07-05-2013, 06:23 PM
My go to mix is one dab of TE, one spray of TE and around 20" of SOE. When I wear this to the bars girls are way more touchy feely and receptive! I was out for a friends party and the host could not let go of me to save her life! Wound up getting a kiss out of it, and I have no doubt SOE/TE played a part in it