PDA

View Full Version : Npa

stuttgart-man
06-12-2008, 06:25 AM
NPA is a graet product, but

I have a problem with the bottle. If I turn the bottle then the npa comes out like a waterfall!

If I lay my

finger on the bottle and then turn the bottle to dampen my finger I have anguish that the bacterias of my skin

destroys the pheromones in the bottle!

I know that the quantity of bakteries with comes within this short time

of dampen in the the bottle is very low, but does it affect the durability?

Is this thinking rightless?

many

greetings!!!

belgareth
06-12-2008, 06:33 AM
NPA is alcohol based. Any

bacteria will be killed by the bacteria before it can harm the contents of the bottle.

idesign
06-12-2008, 12:31 PM
NPA is

alcohol based. Any bacteria will be killed by the bacteria before it can harm the contents of the

bottle.

Either that or it will be killed by the alcohol. :lol:

belgareth
06-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Ok, so I don't always proof so

well. Sue me :rofl:

Actually I invisioned little tiny armies of bacteria fighting and killing each other in

the bottle. Winner takes all kind of thing.

Guy101
06-13-2008, 02:40 AM
Many of us have complained from

the NPA bottle. I think that the bottle should be like the one of AE to better control the application especially

that NPA is a very potent product & applications should carefully been applied.

belgareth
06-13-2008, 04:41 AM
NPA was not intended as a stand

alone product but as an additive for colognes. That's why the bottle works the way it does. Siince it is so potent,

drops are not really a very good idea. Try dabbing it on instead.

terry0400-40
06-13-2008, 09:44 AM
I have gone through nearly 5 bottles of NPA the 5 ml size, and have never had a problem dispensing a

controlled small dab or any size that i prefere as it all depends upon the finger pressure applied to the outlet

once the bottle has been tipped.
Also it is a simple task to

remove the stopper for the purpose of inserting a pheromone dropper with rubber sucker thingy, so as to make up

small mix batches and then slip the stopper back again when sufficient has been removed, as the removal of the

plastic stopper from the NPA bottle only takes about 2 seconds, and about 1 second to

replace.

NPA

is a great and consistant product once you get the correct amount applied or make a suitable

mix.
Never attempt to use the whole bottle in a batch mix unless

u are experienced and sure of the mix ratios, as it is easy to waste this product if the batch turns out to be

ineffective.
Also it is so easy to OD on if not dispensed

efficiently.

That is why TE is so easy to use and also convenient to take anywhere as a small spray shared

between the wrist pulsepoints is all it takes.

Personally i like the TE sandlewood.

I also have NPA/w and using 2 drops max is ok

for some good action, but it can also get somewhat freaky reactions as well as good

hits.
I say if you ever have had any doubts about the

effectiveness of pheromones just try an application of 3 or 4 drops NPA/ w and you will receive some really freaky

responses.
Probably better just stay with 1 or 2 drops max, or

even better a couple of light dabs can be added to ur normal mix to add just a touch of "DIRTY" youd be suprised how

many chicks actually do appreciate a gentleman with a touch of Dirty applied :smite:

Pendragon
06-14-2008, 07:17 AM
Also it is a simple task to remove the stopper for

the purpose of inserting a pheromone dropper with rubber sucker thingy, so as to make up small mix batches and then

slip the stopper back again when sufficient has been removed, as the removal of the plastic stopper from the NPA

bottle only takes about 2 seconds, and about 1 second to replace.
I find that's a much more controlled way to make a mix. I have a dropper for each bottle so

theres no mixing a drop of this and a drop of that between bottles.

terry0400-40
06-14-2008, 07:59 AM
[quote=Pendragon;209558]I find that's a much more controlled way to make a mix.

I have a dropper for each bottle so theres no mixing a drop of this and a drop of that between

bottles.[/quote Yeah sure thing there Magic, you certainly are a man

who portrays a grand style. :cheers:

Guy101
06-17-2008, 02:23 AM
Terry, do you notice any

reactions from men when you use NPA/w?

terry0400-40
06-17-2008, 02:59 AM
Terry,

do you notice any reactions from men when you use NPA/w?I hadn,t really

thought a great deal about it,
and now that i look back and reflect

on the conversations with males that i was having when in the prescence of females that i was observing and

predominantly dealing with,
it always seems as if the men were

trying to get my attention,

Because i remembered thinking that the men on the NPA / w days were very talkitive and i

distinctly remember that some did not want to stop talking it was as if they had a sorta abmiration for

me,

At the

time i did think it somewhat unique phenomenum as it was transpiring.

But i dont think the males that were what i

thought to be extra friendly ,
well i do not think that they

were of a gay disposition,
Even though the thought did cross my

mind initially, regarding the male reactions, it seemed like they were displaying sighns of some sort of admiration

towards me, is what i thought somewhat bemusing haha. at the time.

Every so often, like the other night i was

fatigued and i put a few dabs under my nose as on my top lip of the NPA/w and very soon i had a lift in my

disposition where i was refreshed and charged up and i did actually manage to finish my assigned tasks and was

delighted that the idea of a cops swipe worked as well as it did.

I cant really recall any further male type

reactions as i was focusing on female reactions to me as the main target group to be observed. :rant:

woofa1
06-19-2008, 01:09 AM
Application of NPA I have used

both the dab approach and dropper. AE dropper is used and find that i can get more exact amount, than dabbing.

Its a personal preference of mine, and have been using NPA for a while.

Dosage is 1-2 drops covered with a

nice cologne. Good product for the price, but inconsistent and times. Can be very daunting for a new user, as it can

illicit very weird reactions.

Best used in clubs and bars, were their is a lot of female action. Not really a

conversation starter, but best used with nol product ie soe, excite wipes, to lessen the raw power at times.

Best mix with hits as follows 1-2 drops of NPA, 5-10 drops of giorgio amani, cool water or nice cologne. Nol soe

and or pherofragrance, sometimes add 2 sprays of chikira. Although with c7 hits can be unpredictable.

terry0400-40
06-19-2008, 04:15 AM
Application of NPA I have used both the dab approach and dropper. AE dropper is used and find

that i can get more exact amount, than dabbing.

Its a personal preference of mine, and have been using NPA for a

while.

Dosage is 1-2 drops covered with a nice cologne. Good product for the price, but inconsistent and times.

Can be very daunting for a new user, as it can illicit very weird reactions.

Best used in clubs and bars, were

their is a lot of female action. Not really a conversation starter, but best used with nol product ie soe, excite

wipes, to lessen the raw power at times.

Best mix with hits as follows 1-2 drops of NPA, 5-10 drops of giorgio

amani, cool water or nice cologne. Nol soe and or pherofragrance, sometimes add 2 sprays of chikira. Although with

c7 hits can be unpredictable.Hey Woofa 1 sure thing buddy i agree with your

opinion of NPA as it can be a lil bitty of a loose cannon But once you have him secured in your quarters there is

then option of some serious firepower trippin the light fandango.
Hey it would be so nice to get a few bottles of the real good top shelve NPA like the Black Label

edition actually skimmed offa the froth in the cauldron at the time of bottling lol Hey wouldn't that be some good

shit there mon. he he.

Yeah and the Xcite giggle Wipes, yea i just counted and i have 9 in the

safe,
Add a lil flame and these wipes could very easily have you

led astray if you took the inititive and used the effects to ur advantage.
I just spread a drop of neat furnace coal on the back of ma hand, ha ha,( androstenone ) The lil

womans due home soon,, oH man what a beautifull smell i hope she dont turf me out inta the cold.

Im outta here as have gotta light up some incense fast....

:think: Found one "Darshan Passion" Amor, romance e afrodisiaco,,
hmmmm itl do......:wub:

woofa1
06-22-2008, 04:15 AM
Very well said me man.

DssMaster
10-17-2008, 09:41 PM
I also have NPA/w and using 2 drops max is ok for some good action, but it can

also get somewhat freaky reactions as well as good hits.
I say if

you ever have had any doubts about the effectiveness of pheromones just try an application of 3 or 4 drops NPA/ w

and you will receive some really freaky responses.
Probably

better just stay with 1 or 2 drops max, or even better a couple of light dabs can be added to ur normal mix to add

just a touch of "DIRTY" youd be suprised how many chicks actually do appreciate a gentleman with a touch of Dirty

applied :smite:

Terry, what did you mean by freaky responses? Do you care to explain

please? Oh, and interesting avatar...

terry0400-40
10-18-2008, 05:01 AM
Terry, what did you mean by freaky responses? Do you care to explain please? Oh, and

interesting avatar...Yeah with around 3 dr NPA/w applied i did have some young casual

aquaintainces male and female showing a rather dramatic amount of interest in my communications and also showing

heaps of respect as if i was somehow special person.

Some good

attraction from young women in the malls type of thing.

Some looks

of distain from middle aged women.

And the same day as the above

mentioned results i did walk into a fragrance store come pharmacy and health products vitamin sales

ect,

Weeel as soon as i walk in this young sales girl got a whiff

of me and looked at me and snarled at me, the then went across the other side of the room and pointed her finger at

me and sorta whispered in another sales girls ear and she could not keep her eyes from me, but she was acting in a

most agressive manner towards me.

Most of the time i used the

NPA/w i was getting very strong good hits but the flip side also of the applications gave me equal amount of

unpleasant type negative hit reactions.

Things seemed more under

control with the use of 2 drops.

And once when i was feeling

fatigued i applied a drop under my nose and soon after i felt a surge in renewed energy for another couple

hours.

I would prefer NPA/m, can go ages without good hit response

with it, But when the numbers line up IE good hit targets and good mix then this little NPA Blaster is the Master.

:whip:

chris_etd
10-18-2008, 06:04 AM
So how good is NPA/w at

getting hits from women, and compared to NPA/m?

Pendragon
10-18-2008, 06:53 AM
Terry,

what did you mean by freaky responses? Do you care to explain please? Oh, and interesting avatar...

From

other threads it sounds like the womans reaction to products like NPA depends largely on things like the menstral

cycle. So depending on which day it is could be the difference between Angelina Jolie kind of freaky to mental

patient freaky. :lol:

d3kst3r
10-18-2008, 07:14 AM
NPA is straight up -none without

any fancy cover scent, fancy bottle or easy spray on application. And -none is probably the most blatantly sexual

mone there is as it creates sexual attraction in women and aggressiveness in men.

Anyway bacteria shouldn't

really affect NPA from what I've seen through countless uses of a bottle over a 6 month period, it still stays

strong and true.

My application method is place finger on hole, tip bottle upside down, tip bottle right way

up, wipe finger against neck. Just 1 of those dabs gets me results. However some people can't smell -none and it's

been compared to piss and bad BO so I strongly recommend a cover scent.

As far as value for money goes,

despite the tiny amount of fluid you get when you order NPA, a bottle can last you any where up to a year with a dab

every second day. I'd say as far as $$$ to -none ratio goes, NPA is the best value as you get what you pay for

which is -none as pure and concentrated as you can buy.

A thing that newbies make a mistake with when using

NPA is they'll dab like 6 to 10 times on themselves. Now remember that 1 dab is 10 times more than a natural alpha

male can generate through exercise. 10 dabs is insane and would be comparable to Superman himself sweating hard and

then going out without showering and I strongly don't recommend it as everyone in the street will be too

intimidated by you to even make eye contact (or they'll think you smell like you've been pissed on repeatedly and

avoid you like the plague).

terry0400-40
10-18-2008, 12:16 PM
So

how good is NPA/w at getting hits from women, and compared to NPA/m?With NPA/w and also NPA/m

my sweet spot would be two drops.
The NPA/w did get me more female attraction than the Mens

NPA, Although it was probably more like curious attention.
It appears that them that were

touched by it in a sexual manner were hit hard and were in the need to be dominated.
It

seemed that overall a very different class of girl coming under the influence of the womans

NPA.
As it attracts the unstable problem child type of girl, and them that seemed somewhat

drugged out and submissive.

Also seems to attract negative

attention from some weird types of women.

If i had to choose

between the two the i would have to go for the NPA/m
because it brings less complications

and most of the attraction and attention comes from normal straight and sane type of

girls.
There are times that the girls dont exactly look totally sane and that is when they

are under the full spell of of the NPA/m influence, ie like in an extended DIHL phase and following you around like

a lost puppy.

belgareth
10-18-2008, 01:48 PM
NPA is

straight up -none without any fancy cover scent, fancy bottle or easy spray on application. And -none is probably

the most blatantly sexual mone there is as it creates sexual attraction in women and aggressiveness in men.

Anyway bacteria shouldn't really affect NPA from what I've seen through countless uses of a bottle over a 6

month period, it still stays strong and true.

NPA, just like TE, is half -none and half some secret

ingredient. It is not straight -none.

Bacteria cannot survive in either TE or NPA because of the high alcohol

content.

DssMaster
10-18-2008, 10:40 PM
If i had to choose between the two the i would have to go for the

NPA/m
because it brings less complications and most of the attraction and attention comes

from normal straight and sane type of girls.
There are times that the girls dont exactly

look totally sane and that is when they are under the full spell of of the NPA/m influence, ie like in an extended

DIHL phase and following you around like a lost puppy.

Terry, I was wondering if you have tried

the WKM#1 beta 1 mix that I have read about in another post. And if you have, what were your results with it?

terry0400-40
10-19-2008, 03:12 AM
Terry, I was wondering if you have tried the WKM#1 beta 1 mix that I have read about in

another post. And if you have, what were your results with it?No i have not tried the mix,

and i am not familiar with it, so i cant comment sorry.
Hey man i had a really good day

today with 3 dabs of NPA/w applied on my chin and not covered, But i did have the full contents of an Xcite Wipe for

men applied all around my gills.

Like over 4 hours later she was

sayin that i smelled nice, And i said 2 her "what do i smell like" and she says to me "Sexy man nice

smell."
I had some very nice hits with this combo during the day all positive i may add.

The above combo is perfect for an intimate dinner date, or to use

in a relationship before bedtime ect especially good to use when its time for a cuddle or just smoochin a

little.

Dont go wearing this combo when ur in close contact with a

woman
if ya not ready for a sexual relationship, because this combo will make her want you,

Yeah its a hot combo no doubt about it my friend.

chris_etd
10-19-2008, 04:25 AM
Do we know if the secret

ingrediants for both NPA/m and NPA/w and the same?
If so then NPA/w with A7 would be good for the younger men.

DssMaster
10-19-2008, 07:03 PM
The above combo is perfect for an intimate dinner date, or to use in a

relationship before bedtime ect especially good to use when its time for a cuddle or just smoochin a

little.

Dont go wearing this combo when ur in close contact with a

woman
if ya not ready for a sexual relationship, because this combo will make her want you,

Yeah its a hot combo no doubt about it my friend.

Which one are you referring to? The NPA/w or

the WKM#1? Just a bit confused since you had the quote above as well...:think:

terry0400-40
10-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Which one are you referring to? The NPA/w or the WKM#1? Just a bit confused since you had

the quote above as well...:think:Sorry about that, I was refering to the 3 dabs NPA/w on my

chin, with a whole Xcite Wipe applied to my neck and rear hairline.

I have not as yet found the time to check it out to see what the WKM#1

consists of.

DssMaster
10-20-2008, 03:14 PM
Sorry about that, I was refering to the 3 dabs NPA/w on my chin, with a

whole Xcite Wipe applied to my neck and rear hairline.

I have not as yet found the time

to check it out to see what the WKM#1
consists of.

So you're saying

that NPA/w has brought you good sexual hits as well? :blink:

And the WKM#1 consists of:
6 SOE/m scented

NPA/m
1 PI/m unscented

Just in case you want to give it a try, please let me know the results. I am not good

at making mixes, already screwed up once, don't think I want to risk wasting more mones.

Perhaps I can ask and

see if someone at LS makes a small batch of the WKM#1 for me? :think:

terry0400-40
10-20-2008, 04:46 PM
So

you're saying that NPA/w has brought you good sexual hits as well? :blink:

And the WKM#1 consists of:
6 SOE/m

scented
3 NPA/m
1 PI/m unscented

Just in case you want to give it a try, please let me know the results. I am

not good at making mixes, already screwed up once, don't think I want to risk wasting more mones.

Perhaps I

can ask and see if someone at LS makes a small batch of the WKM#1 for me? :think:So you're saying that

NPA/w has brought you good sexual hits as well? :blink: Yes it sure

has.
Regarding WKM#1 ...............
When making mixes up i usually

wait until i have the time to do it in a relaxed and controlled manner, I just take my time and tick off each

ingrediant as i go.

Its wise to make it up in a single application

lot size in the beginning, and then after testing has proved the mix, make it up in a 5 or 10 application

ammount.:thumbsup:

DssMaster
10-20-2008, 05:14 PM
If i had to choose between the two the i would have to go for the

NPA/m
because it brings less complications and most of the attraction and attention comes

from normal straight and sane type of girls.

But NPA/m works better than

NPA/w when it comes to bringing the most sexual hits? :whip:

Pendragon
10-25-2008, 08:51 AM
But

NPA/m works better than NPA/w when it comes to bringing the most sexual hits? :whip:

I would think so

since NPA/m appears to have twice the amount of None based on the info from the mones spreadsheet.