PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain to me what I got in the Newbie Kit?

Miryokuteki
06-11-2008, 03:12 PM
I've been reading the instructions to the Newbie Kit at the Pherolibrary, and it says TE

can come as scented or unscented, and depending on such things depends on what to add or not add. However, I'm not

sure if I received the scented version or not. The bottle of TE smells like rubbing alcohol to me, if that gives any

information at all.

Miryokuteki
06-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Oh, and while I'm

asking...if any could tell me their advice on what cologne goes well (if any) with I guess Primal oils (the one that

came with the kit)/TE? I have on hand Cool Water, Dolce and Gabana, and Curve....would you not recommend wearing any

of them?

idesign
06-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the forum

Miryoteki.

If your TE smells like alcohol then it is unscented, which I prefer since you can use your own

colognes to cover it. As for colognes, use what you have if you (and women) like it. Experiment with different

scents over different pheromones and see what works best after 15 min, 1 hour, 3 hours etc. Things change over

time.

Rbt
06-11-2008, 06:20 PM
I've pretty much always used the

Primal Oil that came with my kit (sandlewood) AS a "cover" so to speak. Simple and basic. The only other thing I

think it adds is a bit of androstenol. Actually I generally wear the Primal Oil as a standalone when I want a basic

scent for work or the like. I know the idea was to mix the Oil and the TE but I don't think I ever did...
:)

If anything you'd probably use one of those common commercial colognes as a cover to the TE.

Sodbuster
06-16-2008, 06:16 PM
I've picked up that Newbie

Kit twice now, as I think it's a very good deal. The first time I bought it was almost as a joke back when I was

18, I bought 3 of them, one for me and two friends. I had some pretty consistent comments. A 16 year old girl told

me she just wanted to get close and smell me all day... And about a 35-40 year old lady commented me about how good

I smelled for like 5 minutes while I stood in line next to her. That was about 5 years ago, so I don't really

remember very many of the hits, and didn't really know what to look for. I do remember that I mixed the atomizer

with about 1/4 TE, 1/4 super primal, and 1/2 Jovan Musk cologne.

I recently picked up the Newbie Kit again,

about 6 months ago. I haven't bothered mixing them yet since my atomizer got crushed under a chair shortly after I

got it. Anyways, my main mixes with the newbie kit nowadays is the super primal mixed with A314 for work (I like

the smell they have combined, so I don't cover it), and TE/SOE mix for outside of work.

Hope that gives you

some ideas.