PDA

View Full Version : SOE effects on males?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 12:46 PM
Hi, Does anyone knows what Effect SOE has on males. Some pheromones may make them feel abgry and threatened, what about SOE.
I just got SOE and Edge, what should I wear in a company of friends, males and females.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 12:50 PM
In my opinion SOE has almost the same effect on males as on females. They seem to get friendlier too.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 03:57 PM
I\'ve had no bad reactions to SoE by males. In fact, I think it seems to temper them into a more docile mood. I know they react better to my NPA when I add some SoE.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 06:30 PM
I live in a college dorm building. I have tons of friends, but barely any from this building. The guys on my floor and I never talk. Since I started wearing SOE last week, quite a few of them have said hello to me in the halls. I don\'t know if it\'s a coincidence or not.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 08:25 PM
Trust me it aint social groupings depend upon this unconscious untectable (to most) chemical conversations constantly taking place between people we meet and live with etc. You guys are right on the effects of SOE having an effect on guys and girls. It makes em more relaxed women still flirt but are comfortable around you to. Without the run away sometimes of none. Also i noticed similar things not as much with atttraciton which is a nol heavy but replace the none with rone and it is looking like a great product to use in the workplace. Good for business although i would recommend adding probably 10% of youre total mix to NPA. That sounds like it would be a killer mix. Add the ability to roll on and we have a good product in the making.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 01:19 PM
Hello.
hmm... so they said hi to you that day after wearing that stuff. Did you just walk by or was it from a distance? The stuff I read from other people, some seem like the\'re not exactly really close to others. Like, they\'ll say that somebody smiled at them or looked at them etc, etc. Does that mean that you don\'t have to be close to someone for pheromones to have an effect? I read on a website that pheromones are normally sent into the air by the body. Do they just float around a hallway or something? just wondering. Goodluck! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 03:25 PM
Ko,

From my experimenting I\'ve found it depends a lot on surroundings. In a mall or other open area, it seems you have to get reasonably close, maybe 5 - 7 feet. In a confined area such as an office or hallway it seems to be about double that. For me it depends how long I\'ve been in the area. If I\'m stagnant for a while in a particular area I\'ve noticed the effects have greater range. I\'m still waiting to see these massive DIHL\'s I keep reading about. I\'ve only had a few at close range from older women. But I have seen lots and lots of subtle responses from both men and women who come within about 10 feet.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-21-2002, 03:51 PM
Hi! ^_^

images/icons/shocked.gif If people can sense them from only 5 to 7 feet, then thats pretty good! yepee! ^_^ That must mean that if you get REALLY close to someone, then you have more chances of making these phermones work on them right? images/icons/laugh.gif Alot of people say that I invade their personal space and that im in their bubble. I tend to do that alot even though I don\'t mean to. When I get the money to buy these, maybe it won\'t me much of a problem.. he he. As for getting DIHL\'s from older women, I don\'t know what that stands for but I\'m interested. I suppose that the subtle responses you keep getting are good ones. good luck! Thank you for the info. Later. images/icons/smile.gif