PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones affecting Consumers

loner123
06-04-2008, 11:16 PM
I

read an article a couple of months ago about people exposed to pheromones are more likely to purchase, and more

likely to spend more money. Anyone have a link to the article? Not the one about mones being pumped into the air.

Guy101
06-05-2008, 06:59 AM
I have not read that article, but

pheromones certainly halp in enhancing people's mood & creat an aura of trust. You will find some links here in the

forum for users who report some positive results from using a product like Alpha a314, & C7.

oscar
06-05-2008, 08:39 AM
I read an

article a couple of months ago about people exposed to pheromones are more likely to purchase, and more likely to

spend more money. Anyone have a link to the article? Not the one about mones being pumped into the

air.

loner123,

I haven't managed to find the article that you mentioned.

There was

some discussion on the topic of airborne pheromones being used commercially some years back

here (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=102784&highlight=launch#post102784) and

here (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12835&goto=nextnewest).

But I'm really

curious.....
How would the pheros be delivered if not pumped into the air?
Are they dosing the products?

...or maybe the salespeople?

Oscar :)

idesign
06-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Can you imagine the dosage

amount to fill a Dept. store to get a worthwhile effect? Even a smaller space?

Gmoney
06-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Seems much more likely they'd

mix it with a cologne for the employees to wear.

idesign
06-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Yep Gm, watch out for any store

that offers their employees free "custom in-house" scents to wear at work.

Another method would be to install

automatic atomizers inside the entrance, where pheromones would fall like dew on the heads of those about to

blissfully max out their credit cards.

In one of Oscar's links, someone mentioned the ethics of such a practice.

Anyone have any problems with this?

Gmoney
06-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Yep Gm,

watch out for any store that offers their employees free "custom in-house" scents to wear at work.

Another

method would be to install automatic atomizers inside the entrance, where pheromones would fall like dew on the

heads of those about to blissfully max out their credit cards.

In one of Oscar's links, someone mentioned the

ethics of such a practice. Anyone NOT have any problems with this?

fixed it for ya :rofl:

idesign
06-08-2008, 04:28 PM
:D Good one Gm!

Now let

me ask, what if you hooked up with a militant Assistant Distrcit Attorney and got her into your bed, after which she

happens to notice a bottle of NPA on your nightstand, and realized that she'd been pheromoned. Date drug? Assault

with a Sexy Weapon? Grand Theft Cooter?... or Petty Theft is she was, well... never mind.

Not that various

and sundry enticements are limited to men, women have centuries more experience. I dated a perfume-counter girl in

college, and will admit to a decline in grades that semester.

Gmoney
06-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Yep, every time a girl walks by

with a really good perfume I do a little shiver and go to fantasy land. If she's not hot, I just imagine a girl

that is, lol.