PDA

View Full Version : Help with my math please...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 12:37 PM
In a previous post, Bruce said that NPA has 2mg of mones per 5ml bottle = .4mg/ml. Using Scientists measurements in the dosage post on the Pheremone talk board, a drop=.05ml.

Thus 1 drop of NPA=.4mg*.05ml=.02mg/per drop.

In a mix with colonge mix @ 5/1 each 6 drop batch used completely delivers a single dose of .02mg.

According to Scientist, the preferred dosage is about .02mg so a 6 drop batch would be ideal adjusting the NPA for individual taste.

Is my math right or am I missing something?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 12:43 PM
That could be a bit high not by much i would say 4 but like alter ego if you go to 6-8 then it does work alright im still getting used to SOE by itself some interesting side responses that are missing from the products with none. The sexual hits keep coming but they are different. Not as intense but fems so far are more willing to talk and still not clear the room with a none overdose. Next is to OD with SOE to see how that goes im thinking 15 swipes on arms neck and face area just for starters and maybe the arm pits to. But youre maths sounds about right protethuis.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 02:25 PM
Your math is fine, but one drop of NPA = 0.05 mL is highly suspect. The only way to this in any sort of quantitative way is to measure it with a syringe or better (scientific doohickeys.) From that, you could get what mg quantities you were applying.

oscar
02-20-2002, 04:24 PM
Protethius,

When I contacted LaCroy directly regarding the concentration of NPA back when I was doing the Product Info thread, they replied that there were 2.4 mg of phero per bottle.
I don\'t know if that means that there\'s 2mg of A-None and .4 mg of \"secret ingredients\", or what.
I think that those earlier posts of Bruce\'s implied 2mg of None and that\'s where I conjured up the other .4mg being the mystery stuff.
But bottom line, the 2.4 mg/bottle (.48mg/ml) info came straight from the manufacturer. So you should probably adjust your calculations to reflect this 20% difference.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif