PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Chikara with NPA... is it recommended?

me_in_the_08
06-03-2008, 11:54 AM
I recently bought some Chikara (which was highly recommended as one of the best male pheromone

products) and also bought NPA. I am considering mixing the NPA with the Chikara for an extra "boost". Does anyone

have any thoughts on whether or not I should mix the two, and if so, what is the correct mixture (as in how many

parts NPA to parts Chikara)? Any advice?

Rbt
06-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Would probably work as C7 is reputed

to be low in androstenone. Just go easy on the NPA.

Best to start with a very small amount (maybe less than a

drop if possible) of NPA and experiment.

Gmoney
06-03-2008, 03:08 PM
I wouldn't mix the bottles

together if that's what you're referring to. I'd put the NPA on(lite as RBT says) and then spray the Chikara

over it.

terry0400-40
06-04-2008, 12:59 PM
I recently bought some Chikara (which was highly recommended as one of the best male

pheromone products) and also bought NPA. I am considering mixing the NPA with the Chikara for an extra "boost". Does

anyone have any thoughts on whether or not I should mix the two, and if so, what is the correct mixture (as in how

many parts NPA to parts Chikara)? Any advice?:welcome: Hi, M i t 08, Some

top advice ya have got from Gmoney and Rbt these guys know their stuff.
So you have some of the little sex bomb NPA in your posession, you are a lucky guy !

Yeah NPA

sure is a dynamic lil blaster, get it right with your ratios and you will never be without your lil bottle of

NPA.

Some of

the forum gurus could also give you added advice with pheromone ratios to better suit your needs if we had some info

on you, and also your age, and prefered target group amoungst the hordes of rampaging females out there. :cheers:

woofa1
06-04-2008, 07:29 PM
My experience with C7 that it is

a good product. But for mostly complimentary, lets say with small amounts of te and or A7, and NPA. But also with

heavier nol based products such as soe, wagg, pherofragrance.

One thing i did find was when i field tested C7,

as a stand alone. I got hit and miss signals. Also the product seems to me to last that long, hence more top ups

required. But overall would have it , use for special occasions and or mix.

Gemfire
07-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Hey M.I.T.08,

I know I only

got 13 postings, but I have been a C7 fan for 1 1/2 years now.

As for adding NPA, I would ask what your

experiences with NPA are in the first place. I am 28, but I still OD VERY EASILY with NPA, (I'm 5'11", 220lbs and

serious most of the time) and so I have never had good results adding NPA to C7.

I have, however had major hits

adding SOE.

Overall though, as you might know, C7 is hit and miss. I like it because when it hits, it F**KING

HITS! And then I go in for the kill!

MOBLEYC57
07-09-2008, 06:17 PM
I

recently bought some Chikara (which was highly recommended as one of the best male pheromone products) and also

bought NPA. I am considering mixing the NPA with the Chikara for an extra "boost". Does anyone have any thoughts on

whether or not I should mix the two, and if so, what is the correct mixture (as in how many parts NPA to parts

Chikara)? Any advice?

:type: When mixing NPA in your brews 5:1 and 4:1 is a good blue print with 5:1

being the safest bet, and 4:1 is the hammer of the two (C7:NPA).

Small test batches will save you money.

:wave:

DrSmellThis
07-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Yes and no; mostly yes.

The

chemicals mix together great; an improvement over either alone.

However Edge is much better than NPA for

avoiding ODs. That will be a real risk with that mix.