PDA

View Full Version : Best combination out of my collection for an interview? Advice please! :)

LithiuM
05-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi there. I have had a lot of success with women with the combination of

3 sprays of liquid trust and 2 sprays of chikara. Mild success with SOE. I am an Asian male, in my early 20's.

However, I'm not quite sure if the same would apply for an interview situation with a male interviewer.

I

currently own SOE, chikara, liquid trust and impi. What combination do you suggest would be effective for an

interview? I don't suppose that combinations that work with females would be just as effective for a social setting

like an interview. Any help would be appreciated!

belgareth
05-24-2008, 09:33 PM
It depends on the type of

position you are seeking but in general terms I'd go with straight SoE.

LithiuM
05-24-2008, 11:52 PM
What about liquid trust? Does

that mix with SOE at all? This is an interview to get into graduate school.

terry0400-40
05-25-2008, 01:20 AM
What

about liquid trust? Does that mix with SOE at all? This is an interview to get into graduate

school.LT is ok and workes fine in an interveiw if you can manage about 4

good sprays to your shirt front at pec level, Seeing as LT loses its effectiveness fast try and get it on

immediatelly before the interveiw if possable
I have used it as

described above and also added 2 drops of A314 spread around the gills on top of a nice

cologne.

I

have also had some wonderfull interveiw situations using the LT in like manner with Alpha Androstenol ( spaceland )

spread around my gills on top of cologne, with 5 mcg of aNONE on jawline to add a tad of

respect.

Id

say go and do the LT spray as discribed above with 4 sprays.
Add

4 or 5 drops SOE spread around gills with a spray of IMPI all on top of a nice cologne

base.
And keep your hands in a relaxed position on the table top

or in sight of those conducting the interveiw. :cheers:

LithiuM
05-25-2008, 02:03 AM
Thanks for your response! I will

go ahead and give that combination a try. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

belgareth
05-25-2008, 04:58 AM
Since I never saw any results

with LT at all, I can't tell you it will or will not work. I do get very good results with SoE so can tel you that

it works well.

Relaxed and confident are imporant in any interview situation, so long as it stays away from

arrogance. Best of luck to you.

terry0400-40
05-25-2008, 11:37 AM
I can clearly recall that on one occasion when i had a successful outcome after using LT that the

woman who was interveiwing me stated to me at least 3 times during the interveiw that she believed every word that i

had said, And there was no time during the interveiw that i had even asked for confirmation from her that i was

being truthfull.

The strange thing about this particular instance is that she instructed me to call her back on the

telephone with a snippet of additional information when i had got home,
So after arriving home i did phone her 20 minutes after the 30 minute interveiw and when i did

speak to her she stated that i did not sound like i was the same person with whome she had previously been speaking

with !!!

On

another occasion i had an interveiw and was using LT with 4 or 5 dprays to the front of my shirt at chest level and

also 2 drops of A314 spread around my gills.....

Well after securing the position i changed my mind and i was receiving calls

for about a month asking me to come in and reconsider, was really strange because this position was a well paying

one and way above my status, but at the interveiw i did not overstate any of my

capabilities.

LT actually works well for me but only under certain conditions and also it does appear hold its

effective power for a very short time, like less than an hour.
When considering a purchase for a general all round predictable product you can not go past SOE as

Belgareth has stated because it is far better value for money when these two products are put together side by side.

As far as i

am concerned i do not use LT as an all purpose attraction agent because of the large amount that has to be sprayed

on to get the desirable effects, and also because of its short lived window of effective action, for me just works

out far too expensive.