PDA

View Full Version : AQ + SOE great results

Guy101
05-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Hi guys,

These days I am wearing 01 drop SOE on one of the inside of my elbow & 01 drop AQ on the other side, & I cover

each elbow by a very good mix of Oud, Amber, & Deer Musk. I receive excellent reaction from women, they gather

around me, chat me up, & feel relaxed & happy around me. They also look sensitive & touchy. It is a very good mix

during the day for social interactions.

Tomorrow night I will be using the same application, but this time I

will add a drop of NPA on my neck, & I will post results.

terry0400-40
05-23-2008, 03:33 AM
Hi

guys,

These days I am wearing 01 drop SOE on one of the inside of my elbow & 01 drop AQ on the other side, & I

cover each elbow by a very good mix of Oud, Amber, & Deer Musk. I receive excellent reaction from women, they gather

around me, chat me up, & feel relaxed & happy around me. They also look sensitive & touchy. It is a very good mix

will add a drop of NPA on my neck, & I will post results.Good one G101 a

drop of NPA is sure to stoke the furnace,
Its winter here now in

OZ and i could do with a lil bit NPA myselves seein that i have ran dry of it so i wacked on couple drops of the

G/f's NPA / w any more than 2 drops though and the social strata can become somewhat warped, great or terrible

either way as just have to have ya wits about ya and be prepared to act fast, or better still keep it at one or two

drops with this Female NPA to be on the safe side, nevertheless amazing stuff. :whip:

Diverdown
05-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Hi

guys,

These days I am wearing 01 drop SOE on one of the inside of my elbow & 01 drop AQ on the other side, & I

cover each elbow by a very good mix of Oud, Amber, & Deer Musk. I receive excellent reaction from women, they gather

Which Oud, Amber, & Deer Musk do you use and

where do get it from? :cheers:

Guy101
05-26-2008, 01:36 AM
The cover scent I get it from an

Arabic shop specialized in selling those oil base fragrances. It costs $70 - $100 per 03 ml. But it is pleasant &

worth paying.

Diverdown
05-26-2008, 06:16 AM
The

cover scent I get it from an Arabic shop specialized in selling those oil base fragrances. It costs $70 - $100 per

03 ml. But it is pleasant & worth paying.

Are they available online and if so could you provide the

link?

Many Thanks.

belgareth
05-26-2008, 06:56 AM
There's a guy that sells on

Ebay, he has a store and sells good quality products. Many of us buy from him. He's very honest and pleasant to

deal with. http://stores.ebay.com/QTs-Store_W0QQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

terry0400-40
05-26-2008, 12:40 PM
There's a guy that sells on Ebay, he has a store and sells good quality products. Many of

us buy from him. He's very honest and pleasant to deal with.

http://stores.ebay.com/QTs-Store_W0QQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247 Also thanks from me Belgareth, Iv checked it out, The quality is superb. \o/

Diverdown
05-26-2008, 02:04 PM
Many Thanks.

I will check

it out.:cheers:

idesign
05-26-2008, 08:52 PM
I've had good results with Ham

Firl too (Belgareth's link), I have several of his ouds, plus deer musk and Mysore sandalwood (excellent).

Here

is a great source for high quality ambers.

http://www.edenbotanicals.com/

idesign
05-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Hi guys,

These days I am wearing 01 drop SOE on one of the inside of my elbow & 01 drop AQ on the other side, & I cover

each elbow by a very good mix of Oud, Amber, & Deer Musk. I receive excellent reaction from women, they gather

Guy, how do you apply your fragrance oils, how

much and in what combinations?

SoE and AQ is a great mix. I can't use NPA, but A7 is great for me.

Guy101
05-28-2008, 12:16 AM
I put 01 drop on my finger &

apply the oil just right on the pheromones to make sure it is covered.

idesign
05-28-2008, 04:25 AM
I put 01

drop on my finger & apply the oil just right on the pheromones to make sure it is covered.

Do you use

combinations, ie Musk and Amber, etc.? If so what are your favorites?

Guy101
05-29-2008, 01:16 AM
I use a mix of the three (amber,

musk, & oud). It is sold like that. Next time I think I will try oud because I think it is stronger & more stable on

its own.