PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use Alter Ego...

punisher
05-15-2008, 10:25 AM
I was

just wondering if anyone uses AE. How much do u use and what should u expect. It seems like everyone talks bout

the A7/Soe combo these days. Any help would be great.

belgareth
05-15-2008, 10:39 AM
I've used several bottles of

AE. 1-2 drops work well for me in a business environment.

punisher
05-15-2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the reply. Does it

have a sexual component to it. I read its 40 percent none, which leaves me to believe yes.

dcgamer
05-16-2008, 03:55 AM
I've been using AE on and off

usually 1.5-2 drops, definitely notice more attention and can tell my presence attracts more conversation/comfort

in comparison to when I have not worn it. I would say I have seen more reaction from 21+ yo, and when near the 2-3

drop application "black/brown" women(i.e. Black, Mexican, Philipino/Pacific Islander) seem to respond very well when

approaching them, while the below 2 seemed to garner more responses from white and asian women. Your body's

response and reaction on those around you may vary though, conversation and "game" is still the stepping stone to

get to "home base" however.

MOBLEYC57
05-16-2008, 07:53 AM
I've been

using AE on and off usually 1.5-2 drops, definitely notice more attention and can tell my presence attracts more

conversation/comfort in comparison to when I have not worn it. I would say I have seen more reaction from 21+ yo,

and when near the 2-3 drop application "black/brown" women (i.e. Black, Mexican, Philipino/Pacific

Islander) seem to respond very well when approaching them, while the below 2 seemed to garner more responses

from white and asian women. Your body's response and reaction on those around you may vary though,

conversation and "game" is still the stepping stone to get to "home base" however.

Your findings sounds

about right. :goodpost:
Have you ever paired it with SOE?

How old are you, Gamer?

dcgamer
05-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Your

findings sounds about right. :goodpost:
Have you ever paired it with SOE?

How old are you, Gamer?

I

am 21yo, for the most part am around 20-24yo women. AE seems to last more by the quantity than SOE (I used up one of

the roll-on bottles and have yet to re-up), but when I have applied SOE (alone or with AE) I do recall women I had

not met greet me as "Hey" (more friendly - as if they knew me) instead of the "Hi"-type of greeting.

Guy101
05-19-2008, 12:04 AM
AE is an excellent product, & it

seems to me of good quality & very well balanced. Nothing has brought me DIHL'S like AE, I use the same amount of

01 to 02 drops. I can tell you straight that no woman can leave me without checking me up & down & look into my

eyes. It is a product that I love to use alone without mixing.