PDA

View Full Version : mailing service

ruisilva
05-14-2008, 02:44 AM
Hello, last year I

made some orders and there was the possibility of choosing this shipping method (United States Postal Service (1 x

0.1lbs) (First-Class Mail International (Varies))) which was around $7-$14

Well, the thing is that now I can't

see that option no more, the next better one I see is Priority Mail International (6 - 10 Days) - $27.50.

Can

anyone please explain me what happened to the other option?
I live in Europe and the orders are within the same

weight and type.

Thank you

Rbt
05-14-2008, 01:22 PM
Hello, last

year I made some orders and there was the possibility of choosing this shipping method (United States Postal Service

(1 x 0.1lbs) (First-Class Mail International (Varies))) which was around $7-$14

Well, the thing is that now I

can't see that option no more, the next better one I see is Priority Mail International (6 - 10 Days) - $27.50.

Can anyone please explain me what happened to the other option?
I live in Europe and the orders are within the

same weight and type.

Thank you

The USPS just recently "updated" their shipping options and rates

for both domestic and overseas shipments. Many of the "old" options are no longer available. Also some import and

customs regulations have changed. It's become a guessing game. Not sure if that is why you did not find those

options listed with L-S, but it's a possibility.

idesign
05-14-2008, 03:20 PM
You should probably email Tammy

and find out directly from her. There is an email link on the L-S Store site that should go directly to her. Good

luck.

Bruce
05-18-2008, 07:42 PM
Ditto to both of those comments.

The PO changed their rates and their overseas postal options. I think there are still better options that what you

see (hopefully). The options and rates come to our shopping cart "live" from the postal system's computers. We

are checking to see if there is updated software which might better transmit any new and cheaper options.

Sorry

about the trouble,
B

woofa1
05-20-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the info Bruce. I have

been trying to contact you and or tammy for this info. Fingers crossed .

woofa1
05-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Bruce i have just noticed that

their is a update in the postal. RE.First class internatinal priority. 5.70. Time varies.

Can you elaborate on

this. IE how much time taken for delivery. As i live in Australia. And is the 7-14 global priority going to come

back?

I was very happy with this type of postage. It took 5-7 days for arrival. I could live with that. But

correct me if i am wrong cheaper postage = greater time for delivery. cheers

woofa1
05-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Yes, have just saw . Mailing

service has been updated.Fantastic . Cheers Bruce.

Time to order now.:wave: