PDA

View Full Version : Some hits after 3 weeks or so...

matt333
05-13-2008, 10:56 AM
Ok,

I have been using unscented TE with Realm cologne and also Tommy cologne.

I am not really trying to land women,

just make things a little easier at the office, which is made up of 90% women or so.

I never got many reactions

from ladies at the office before, but have noticed quite a few things now that I am using TE:

1. Two women came

over, sat by me, and stroked my hand!

2. A co-worker came up to me and ummm...pretended to uhhhhh...give some

lovin' to a bananna.:run:

3.Indian gal gives me a "retard look" DIHL I guess...follows me around next

day.

4.A little crowd of women sit with me and buy me food/chat in our office cafeteria. These are all

African/African-American women

5.Lots of little hits...like when a gal flips her hair and gives you a smile and a

wink. I lost count of all these hits, they are very frequent.

I spray a shot of TE on wrists and one on my chest,

cover with cologne.

Another interesting note, the biggest reactions come from women who are African/Arabic

ancestry. Then Latinos, but the hits are milder. Then very few from Asians. None from white women. Almost

invisible to white chicks.

I can say this stuff definitely works, it almost feels unfair, hee hee:twisted:

I

notice changes to myself as well, I am more bossy, sometimes more pissed off/aggressive feeling. My male assistant

kowtows to me alot more.

All in all I'm pleased and have ordered SOE to take the sexual EDGE off in the

office.

THANKS!!!

Gmoney
05-13-2008, 01:41 PM
Yeah, sounds a bit like you

sould tone it down alot for the office. You're headed for trouble buddy :hammer:

I'd lay of the TE entirely

for work situations, save it for going out later.

idesign
05-13-2008, 03:30 PM
Agree with Gmoney. It might be

fun at first, but sooner or later an avalanche will drop on your head from somewhere.

Try SoE alone at work and

TE/SoE after hours. You'll be happy, and remain employed. :)

punisher
05-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Wow u use three shots of the

edge and u dont od. How old r u if u dont mind me asking. I have the edge sitting at home. Im 29 and have no

idea how I should approace using it. One day I want to use three sprays with my soe and see what happens.

Gmoney
05-14-2008, 08:26 AM
punisher, start with a dab or

two, and then go from there. don't start with three sprays, really.

punisher
05-14-2008, 10:27 AM
Three sprays sounds like a fist

fight in the making if u cross paths with the wrong dude. Gmoney, do u just take the edge top off to dab or did u

get it a special bottle for dabbing.

Gmoney
05-14-2008, 10:30 AM
I take the top off, put a finger

over it, turn it upside down and then spread that around where I intend to wear it. Usually neck pulse points,

sometimes down around my pants fly. I tried putting it on my wrists with bad results. I've found that the more

social mones are best for wrists, while the sexual ones are best for closer in to the body, at least for me.

punisher
05-14-2008, 10:32 AM
How many dabs do u do. how old

r u if u dont mind me asking. peace.

Gmoney
05-14-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm 32, caucasian, about 175 in

athletic shape. 5'10". I go from between 1 and three dabs, depending on where Im' going. 3 is for clubs/bars.

1 is for hanging out with friends or people I have no interest in sexually.

Honestly, I'm not all that happy

with TE, I plan to try out A7, and maybe A314, or even some PI for my None hit and see how they compare. TE has

been a bit of a balancing act, tough to get just right.

matt333
05-14-2008, 10:56 AM
I think I was misunderstood. I

don't do 3 sprays of TE. 2 is really pushing it. to clarify, I hit the atomizer 1/2 spray on the wrist, rub

together and a full spray on the chest. It is not noticeable w/cologne and later in the day takes on a weird smell

that kind of reminds me of baby powder. I'm 34 caucasian btw...

punisher
05-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Hey matt, how does an atomizer

compare to using the regular bottle the edge comes in.

punisher
05-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Hey Gmoney, why r u using the

edge if u arent using it for sexual purposes. Why not just goe with SOE and other social mones.

Gmoney
05-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Right now I only have Chikara

and The Edge. I do use TE now, because it's the only None supplement I have for Chikara, but I've had sketchy

experiences with it, and frankly, I should've ordered the unscented version of it.

Finances haven't allowed

another order yet, but i"m almost out of C7 so I'll need to place another order soon. Not sure if it'll be C7

again or SOE/A7. I really want to try out those two.

idesign
05-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Gmoney, put your money on

SoE/A7, its a great combination. I used TE quite a bit until I got A7, now the TE sits on the shelf. For me its

much mellower, but still has a great sexual punch. It must be the added -rone. SoE rounds it out nicely.

I've

been wanting to try C7/A7, but haven't gotten around to it.

Gmoney
05-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks Idesign, I might have to

order all three! C7, A7, and SOE, cause I want to try A7 with both SOE and C7. I really do like the smell of C7, as

well as it's effects, so pretty sure I'll be reording it.

punisher
05-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Hey Idesign, how many drops of

A7 do u wear with your combo. Thanks.

matt333
05-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Punisher, the atomizer seems to

spray out a large amount. The thing about the atomizer that comes with the newbie kit is you can let off halfway

through the spray and it only does a half spray. I think the atomizer sprays so much, these 1/2 sprays work better.

Well, I am going to test SOE tonight...I'll let you know if anything interesting happens.

I did finally get a

great hit from a white chick last night...she walked by, eyeballed me and came and sat w/me we talked for a

while...she was doing a lot of "preening" and "mirroring" while making good eye contact all the while. "preening"

btw is that hair playing/flipping stuff gals do. It is a nonverbal cue that indicates attraction. I suggest reading

about body language, very helpful w/ the ladies.:D

Sodbuster
05-17-2008, 02:23 AM
TE is not something I like to

use around people I already know. If I'm about to head to the bar/club, I'll use it, or if I'm heading around

town by myself. It definitely works better on drunk women, and I've had more success with African American women

than with Asian/Caucasian women. If you're wearing enough TE to give yourself that pissed off vibe, you're

wearing way too much. I won't wear it around coworkers anymore, and I wrote a thread about why not. Nowadays for

work I wear A314 and SOE, and it works fine.

idesign
05-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Hey

Idesign, how many drops of A7 do u wear with your combo. Thanks.

It depends on the situation, but

usually as little as one dab well placed to as much as two drops spread around.

For me a good generic social

combo would be:

1xA7 + 8-12 inches SoE + 1xA1, all of it spread around as much as possible and covered with a

good fragrance.

idesign
05-19-2008, 04:25 PM
TE is

not something I like to use around people I already know. If I'm about to head to the bar/club, I'll use it, or

if I'm heading around town by myself. It definitely works better on drunk women, and I've had more success with

African American women than with Asian/Caucasian women. If you're wearing enough TE to give yourself that pissed

off vibe, you're wearing way too much. I won't wear it around coworkers anymore, and I wrote a thread about why

not. Nowadays for work I wear A314 and SOE, and it works fine.

I agree, TE is basically NPA in less

concentrated form. You really need to temper it with -rone or -rol. Wearing it to work is pretty much a

no-no.

In the right combination it works extremely well though, if you're paying attention to what you're

doing.

Gmoney
05-19-2008, 04:31 PM
Ordered my A7 and SOE, can't

wait to give it a go. Bloody expensive getting two at once, but hopefully the effect justify the expense.

idesign
05-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Ordered my

A7 and SOE, can't wait to give it a go. Bloody expensive getting two at once, but hopefully the effect justify the

expense.

Just remember, if you have no results, Belgareth recommended it. I can manufacture proof.

:)

Seriously, I think you'll love both of them, together and alone. The small addition of -rone to A7's

-none takes the raw edge off and is a perfect complement with SoE.

Try A7 with your C7 and let us know.

belgareth
05-20-2008, 05:56 AM
Gee, thanks!

So nice to

have such great friends and co-workers here. :rant:

Sodbuster
06-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Ordered

my A7 and SOE, can't wait to give it a go...

Well Gmoney? How'd it go man? I'm debating getting A7

myself as well as that Pheros as soon as it's back on the market.

idesign
06-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Sodbuster, glad you bumped this

thread and mentioned Pheros. If you end up with A7 scented, Pheros is a perfect cover. I wear SoE + Pheros as a

daily, with great success.

Iaskalotof?'s
06-21-2008, 07:57 PM
How much weaker is A7 to

TE? I'm thinking about buying it after TE runs out, but I'm a college student. Looks like I have to choose between

that and beer haha

Sodbuster
06-21-2008, 09:39 PM
I think A7 is actually

stronger than TE, but with added -rone to balance things out. Not 100% on that though. I will probably just

get the pheros and use A314 with TE when in need of a -none injection. I also have SOE, and I bet that, for work,

Pheros and SOE will be mind-bendingly good.

idesign
06-22-2008, 05:41 AM
I think

A7 is actually stronger than TE, but with added -rone to balance things out. Not 100% on that though. I will

probably just get the pheros and use A314 with TE when in need of a -none injection. I also have SOE, and I bet

that, for work, Pheros and SOE will be mind-bendingly good.

TE has 2.4mg -none per 20ml. A7 has 6mg

-none + 1mg -rone per 10ml.

So SB is right, by a huge factor.

TE = .012mg/ml
A7 = .06mg/ml

BTW, all of

this and more can be found here:

http://pherolibrary.com/

and

here:

http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/mens-pheromones/p/alpha-7-unscented/cPath/6/products_id/1

04?osCsid=1fc46de7a99e5aeb9f80f57a1d555c75

Gmoney
06-22-2008, 06:42 PM
I've had pretty luke warm

results with SOE and A7 so far. But to be fair, I haven't tested them in an equivalent environment with C7 and TE.

I'll report back after I do that.