PDA

View Full Version : something else

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 04:14 AM
ok lets have another form of discussion? i wont be shy here and admit i hope to increase my penis size. it ain\'t small or what but still,it could be bigger get what i mean? images/icons/tongue.gif anyway is really interested in the penis enlargement pills they having over the net. being not a resident from the states, i would like to find out which pills are the best. i\'ve been hearing alot about vig-rix, longitude and enzyete. comments about which one i should get is greatly appreciated.

MAJORSOB
02-20-2002, 04:41 AM
Well I see these products advertised all the time too but have no idea if they work..maybe ask a urologist..he should know what might work for you...also if you choose to use one of these..check out the ingredients of each and compare...if theyre the same then simple go with the one that gives you more bang for your buck..

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 08:01 AM
Crease

I received some email a couple of weeks back about penis enlargement. It was from a website called \"www.big-penis.com\" It is based on natural methods with no pills of tubes or anything like that. Why don\'t you check it out? Im not from the states either, im from Scotland. I would reccomend you check it out.

Hope this helps

Paul c

Whitehall
02-20-2002, 09:20 AM
The best way to LOOK like you have a bigger slong is to trim the bush around the base.

That\'s what they did at the Washington Monument in DC (took out the trees around the base) and look how much taller it looks now!